All Comments on 'Lust in La Jolla Ch. 02'

by DITF

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great second chapter!

Jerry in SW Washington State, USA - I'm not sure why my previous attempt at a comment didn't go through, but I'll try once again. Unfortunately, I no longer have the emotional feedback of having just read the story and making my comments immediately. I loved how this chapter built well on the first chapter. So many second chapters of a multi-chapter story are disappointments, this definitely wasn't. I'm not usually interested in lesbian sex scenes, but your scenes were far superior to others I've read. I loved how you wrote about the couple's love for each other, most other lesbian sex writing is only about the sex. The writing was brilliant on explaining why Sara was attracted so much to Jake - because he had similar features to Gina, a male version of the woman she loved. Gina and Sara teasing Jake was fun and Jake showed what a good guy he is by dealing with it nicely. I like that Jake shows that he is still relatively innocent and doesn't quite get that he's a hunk. I hope he is able to avoid becoming full of himself, since his nice guy innocence is what keeps me interested in his future sexual / social education!! I look forward to reading the chapters you have already posted and your future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous