Lust in Space Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamie
jamie
49 Followers

Glancing downward, Fleeline noticed that the camisole was pushed away from the earth girl's body to such a degree that the bottom half of the garment was suspended high above her ribs and hung at least a foot away from her amazingly thin waist.

"Judy", she cooed, as she eyed the taut veil which barely concealed the lush growth within,

"Can I see you? Can I see your treasure?…."

Slowly, almost reverently, she reached out her slender fingers and began to draw the flimsy garment upwards. Almost immediately the round undersides of Judy's breasts began to appear. Fleeline gasped. Large white ovals slowly came into view, their expanse wide and promising, their fullness-unmistakable.

Instead of taking the top completely off, she left it gathered upon the upper slopes of Judy's breasts like a discarded pair of panties, its job now elevated to adorn that which it had so recently sought to contain. Upon examining Judy's exposed chest, Fleeline felt herself grow weak at the knees. The earth girl's breasts did not sag with their liberation. Instead, the large mounds surged outward and upward, expanding in their newfound freedom like two hot air balloons. Full and well-spaced, they appeared nearly top-heavy for her otherwise thin frame, as though the rest of her body had yet to catch up to this spectacular development. Thick puffy aureole completely covered the triumphant tips in a raised hillock of succulent tit flesh.

Never in Fleeline's young life had she seen another creature with such exquisite breasts before or with such mouth-watering nipples. She reached out to feel the weight of each breast, lifting first one heavy globe and then the other until they squashed together and formed a deep, breathtaking cleavage. Her touch seemed to Judy nearly reverential as she examined the magnificent orbs, her thumbs tentatively passing over the thick nipples as a matter of course, brushing them until the stalks grew hard and alive, their stems filling with blood and stiffening outwards to a deliciously erect stiffening.

Fleeline's gaze slid away from Judy's breasts and followed the line of her impossibly narrow waistline and long slim thighs. The V-shaped triangle of her panties bulged slightly with the thrust of her plump little mound. The blond hairs of her pubis showed tantalizingly through.

Gingerly, she reached out and ran three slender fingers up against Judy's wedge. The soft springy cushion of the earthling's pubic hair excited her. She was surprised to feel that Judy's panties were already moist.

Judy, stunned by Fleeline's behavior tried to react, to bend down and pick up her robe, but she felt paralyzed, unable to move. It was as though any sense of desire to escape this exquisite creature had gone out of her if it had ever existed in the first place. She felt so strange standing there half naked being felt up by this alien, but the thought also began to enter her head that she didn't want to disappoint this girl for some reason. It was though she was under a spell.

There was something in Fleeline's aura which compelled her towards acquiescence. Something that made her feel extremely….she wasn't quite sure. Tense. It seemed to be some kind of sensation that started in her toes and traveled all the way up her legs to her thighs. But it didn't stop there. It was centered, in fact, around her crotch. All of a sudden it hit her like a thunderbolt. Her pussy was tingling and her panties were actually damp. She was horny! Very horny.

Judy shuddered. She opened her mouth to speak her mind, only to have Fleeline bunch the same three fingers which had been rubbing her crotch together and slowly slide them in and out of Judy's open mouth so that she could sample her own essence.

"Get them wet," Fleeline said, her voice tender, almost a whisper.

Almost in a trance, Judy sucked the long fingers, moving her head back and forth, wetting the fingers with her saliva. Drawing her in, Fleeline slid her other hand under Judy's panties and around her hip to find and squeeze one of her buttocks. Judy closed her eyes as she felt Fleeline's hand now finding her cunt from the rear, not penetrating, only exploring, as it pressed her cheeks apart.

Abruptly, Fleeline pulled her wet fingers out of Judy's mouth. "Turn around", she said.

Unable to refuse, she turned and stood with her back to Fleeline, yielding and shifting her legs apart. Once again she felt Fleeline's hand slide under panties, past her ass and then down between her thighs from the rear. Fleeline gazed down at Judy's proffered ass, her femininity lush and mature and more fully developed then she had at first detected. Finding the wet vagina with her thumb, she quickly entered it without delay, her middle finger discovering Judy's stiff clit and stroking it. She then pulled out her thumb and replaced it with the three fingers Judy had been sucking earlier.

Judy moaned as she felt Fleeline's fingers push inside her cunt, the alien fingers filling her, stretching her passage. Never had she experienced anything quite this satisfying – her entire sex life consisting of a few dull trysts with Don and her own solitary attempts at masturbation. Now, however, she felt nearly out of control as the alien girl fucked her cunt with a hitherto unknown expertise.

At the same time, Fleeline reached around Judy's back and took a hold of one of her large breasts, gripping the pliant flesh for support. Abundant tit meat in excess spilled out on either sides of her small hand like dough. She pressed inwards in order to test the fullness of the earth girl's breast, experimenting with its resilience, shaping, molding and weighing the springy flesh into satisfying forms which made Judy moan in soft gasps leaving her mouth dry and parched.

After a few moments of kneading Judy's succulent tits, she began to concentrate on the thick areola, exploring them with long smooth fingers, lightly skimming the smooth pink flesh surrounding the engorged nipple in its center. The turgid and agitated nub grew further and further erect as though seeking to draw more attention to itself. At first, Fleeline ignored the appendage altogether, focusing instead on the amazingly puffy areola. She wet her thumb and basted their sides, marveling at the extent of their overall thickness – their succulence.

As she caressed the sides of this sensitive flesh, it seemed to grow millimeter by millimeter from Judy's breasts as though being raised by an inner wench, which could somehow elevate their wide expanse. Each puffy areola seemed to expand like a child's beach toy as it was being pumped up and filled with air in slow motion. She squeezed the erect areola between her thumb and forefinger, entrapping the nipple within the raised flesh as though it was a small penis. Up and down she caressed the sheathed bud feeling it grow hard and stiff inside the encircling pink flesh which seemed to serve as a kind of foreskin. After a few moments of bringing the earth girl's nipple to a point of erection which was nearly painful in its intensity, she squeezed the sensitive nub with all her might sending lightening bolts of pleasure and pain through her victim's entire body. At the same time, she leaned Judy backward until she had the right amount of pressure in her cunt with her fingers.

"Come now, Judy, let it go!" Judy's orgasm started to build, and then she had to gasp as she felt Feline's thumb begin to penetrate her anus. "No, not that!" she blurted out instinctively. But it was too late. Judy cried out as her cunt exploded. Fleeline held her as the orgasm racked her body and then kissed her neck, soothing her and bringing her down until the spasms subsided. Judy's legs were trembling and she thought that she was about to faint. Looking down, however, she realized that there was no danger of that. Like Fleeline, her feet were no longer touching the ground.

Views and comments for the 3rd and final episode are welcome.

Jamie

jamie
jamie
49 Followers
12