Lusty Lyn Visits San Francisco Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
2.1k words
3.4
13.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home they stopped by the bus terminal and because of the poor service they decided to take a ferry to Sausalito once M had determined that their destination wasn't too far from the ferry terminal. They'd have to hoof it or take a cab to get to the place. They couldn't risk hitching as it might make them late.

M left Lyn alone to have a bath and a trim, while he went to see his friend about the nylons. It turned out he was happy to help and on the walk home on a whim he scoffed a couple of bananas in Chinatown. When he got home Lyn was still in the bathroom, and he knocked to see if everything was okay.

"I guess so," came the reply, "wanna check?" and M opened to door to find Lyn sitting on the edge of the tub with her legs spread, a pair of scissors still in her hand. She had closely cropped all her hair, and her big labia were plainly evident.

"They're ugly, aren't they?" said Lyn despondently.

"No, I mean yes they are big, but not ugly, just very womanly," M said soothingly, "More to love."

"More to love, right!"

"More to eat then. They kinda look like roast beef."

"Huh," said Lyn sharply, "Is that supposed to console me?"

"Meat curtains, mud flaps."

"Stop teasing me," she shouted.

"All beef taco," M exclaimed before beating a hasty retreat as Lyn lit after him. He dove on the bed, but Lyn jumped on him and started pummeling him with her fists.

"You're horrid, "she said, "I hate you!"

"Elephant ears," squeaked M as he covered his head with his arms to ward off the blows Lyn was raining down on him as she straddled him completely unconscious of her nudity.

Suddenly she stopped hitting him and grabbed his bulging crotch.

"Shit you've got a hard-on!"

"Yeah I guess I do. What of it?"

Lyn continued to feel his cock through his jeans while saying, "So I guess my meat curtains turn you on, huh?"

"Okay, yeah, a little, alright, a lot, but I'm still gay! More than likely it's your tight ass that does it. It's like a boy's butt."

"It is not!"

"And you're nearly as flat as a guy. I'll bet from behind I could take you for a guy."

And then there was a long pregnant pause before Lyn smiled and said, "We're gonna finally do it, aren't we,"

"You want it," said M pushing her off and quickly standing up, "Now you're gonna get it," he said menacingly as he unbuttoned his jeans and shoved them down. He never wore underwear, and his big dick swung up hard and thick.

Lyn threw herself down on all fours and spread her legs, looking back over her shoulder at him and saying saucily, "Fuck me like a man!"

M moved between her legs, lined up his dick with her hole, and drove it in roughly all at once causing Lyn to cry out.

"You want it like a man?" he said as he shoved it in hard, "Then take it like a man, and quit complaining."

And he began to fuck her hard and fast, ramming all nine inches up her juicy quim, but he couldn't hold out for long, and soon he was yelling, "I'm gonna cum Lyn! Fuck it's too good! Shit I'm gonna cum," while the bed rocked as he pummeled her, and finally he pulled out and squirted gobs of cum all over her tight ass.

In the immediate afterglow, while he caught his breath, Lyn traced a finger down his hairless chest and asked him gently, "Why didn't you cum in me?"

"Dunno", said M, "Just porn star habit I guess."

"Well you've got the right equipment for the job," drawled Lyn sexily, and then she noticed he was still nearly hard, and added in admiration, "Want me to fluff that for you so we can go again."

"Hell yeah," said M with real eagerness in his voice.

And so she did, and they did, not just once more but three times, letting out all that pent up sexual tension left over from high school as they sucked and fucked each other like two teenagers in the back of a '68 Ford convertible on prom night.

At one point, as M was on top of her missionary, driving his big pecker home while Lyn's hands gripped his firm butt cheeks pulling him in, Lyn managed to say, "Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"I dunno," M uttered without missing a stroke, "I guess I thought you were a bit of a goody two shoes."

"A goody two shoes?" groaned Lyn, grimacing a bit as she felt his long prick lance into her deeply. M's cock was the biggest one she'd had yet, well maybe not the thickest, there was that older man who lived near the beach, but he was definitely the longest, and he was beating a staccato on her back wall.

"Yeah," he said, moving up higher on her, which changed the angle and made his shaft drag across her engorged clit at each stroke which felt incredible, and he continued as she struggled not to cum, "You know, good family, "A" student, you never did drugs."

"I did drugs," she retorted, struggling to remember the time she choked on a joint because of what M's big cock was doing to her pussy as he ground it into her, churning her pussy juices into butter.

"Yeah right," he said mockingly, "so prove to me you're not a goody two shoes by taking it in the ass."

"You're too big," Lyn stated.

"Yeah but you love it, don't you?" snarled M, shoving his cock in hard a few times and making her groan as emphatic proof.

"Oh god yes, but I'm sure it'd hurt," Lyn replied.

Then he stopped moving, and looked her in the eye, cracking a wry smile and saying, "We'll work up to it, then it won't hurt."

Then he leapt out of bed and ran to the kitchen with his big hard-on waggling up and down, returning a moment later with one of the bananas he stole earlier in his hand. Stopping by the bed he held it next to his dick and said, "See it's smaller. We can start with this."

Lyn giggled and said, "It's curved like yours."

M looked at it, and then he started hamming it up like Tarzan, but a Tarzan more ape than man, scratching under his arms and pretending to eat the banana, and then saying, "Me Tarzan, you Jane. Me fuck Jane in ass with banana," which caused Lyn to break up and roll on the mattress in hysterics, but then she stopped abruptly when she spied M pick up a jar of lubricant that just happened to be by the bed.

"Oh my god," she said alarmingly, as she watched him grease up the banana, and she said it again as M knelt on the mattress adding, "You're really gonna do it, aren't you?"

"Time to put up or shut up," he growled at her. "Now spread those legs bitch!"

Lyn reluctantly did as she was told.

"And pull your knees up too slut!" he ordered, and she complied, giving him a very explicit view of her splayed open cunt and puckered asshole.

"Don't move," he warned as he bent down and began to lick her pussy languorously, and then dipped lower to tongue her asshole, which was a first for Lyn, and she sucked in her breath as he tried to shove his tongue in her ass.

Then he stopped for a moment and made eye contact with her before he sucked sensuously on his right index finger, and maintained that contact as he brought his finger to her virgin asshole, tickling her a little and then working the tip in while he watched her mouth form a soft silent "Oh" of tormented delight.

He returned his mouth to her pussy and sought out her big clit with some delectable detours along the way as he began to work his digit deeper past her tight sphincter. Easily finding her engorged clit, he lapped at it like a dog, as he began to finger-fuck her ass.

As soon as she began to moan and move in response, he knew she was ready for stage two, and pulled his finger out to grab the nearby banana, his tongue never ceasing it's action on her clit and brought the greased fruit to the point of contact with his nefarious goal, bearing down on her rampant clit and sucking it harder as he shoved the banana past the tight gateway to her anus.

Her whimpering only added extra firmness to his steely prick and did nothing to soften his resolve as he worked half the banana up her tight bunghole, noting in wry passing that her legs spread a smidgen wider.

"Slut," he groaned as he reapplied his efforts to the task at hand, alternately licking her clit and gaping slit as he pressed the phallic fruit ever deeper up her butt, and soon he could sense her orgasm arriving; hearing her breath become shorter and quicker, tasting the increased flow of juices from her cunt, feeling her thighs begin to tremble, and seeing her fingers seek out her own clit in an effort to bring it on quicker.

But he didn't want her to achieve satisfaction from a mere fruit, he wanted that delight for his own prick, and so he suddenly stopped and got up on his knees, leaving her momentarily confused and short of breath, while he grabbed the jar of lube and dipped in his fingers, while taking in the lewd spectacle in front of him - Lyn's fingers still busy at her wet, swollen cunt while only the curved top of the banana protruded from her ass, the rest of it buried six inches deep.

A shock of realization came across Lyn's face as she watched him apply the grease to his huge rigid cock, but before she could protest, he reached down and quickly pulled the banana from her ass, giving her gaping anus just a moment to twitch in protest before he replaced the long yellow fruit with his own yearning cock.

Lyn yelped, "It hurts, you said it wouldn't hurt," as he shoved it deeper, but he didn't stop and remembered the mix of pain and pleasure when his virgin ass had been plowed for the first time.

"Take it Slut," he told her gruffly as his clenching buttocks thrust his prong up her ass.

"Fuck it's tight," he said between clenched teeth as he began it hump at her good, noting in passage that her meek protests had subsided to be replaced with a steady soft grunting that matched the steady inward thrusts of his cock.

He fucked her steadily for another minute or two, and then decided he needed a better position, so he pulled out and forcibly rolled her over, ignoring her moaning. M slapped her bum and told her in a no-nonsense voice, "Up on your knees, Bitch!" and when she didn't move fast enough he smacked her ass again, and she complied.

He squatted behind her and lined up his rod with her nether passage, pausing only a moment before sinking it in, accompanied by a rather loud howl on Lyn's part.

But now, having her just the way he wanted, he ignored her moans and groans and proceeded to take pleasure for himself, buggering her savagely as he held onto her hips, ramming it up her rear passage to the hilt again and again, so intent was he on the delicious sensations her rectum was providing to his cock.

He was fucking her ass so hard she fell forward onto her stomach and M followed, continuing to pound her into the mattress as she lay unmoving. He could feel his juices start to boil in his loins and his big cock swelled even more as the cum rose in his dick, finally exploding as stream after stream of hot semen raced along the length of his cock and flooded the insides of her rectum.

"Fuck, that's a nice cum," he moaned as he ground into her ass, draining the remaining drops.

Then he pulled out and fell beside her on the mattress, breathing heavily.

"Bastard," Lyn said turning to look at him, "you said it wouldn't hurt."

"I lied," he confessed, "course it hurts, but it feels good too, doesn't it?"

She smacked him playfully, but responded, "A little I guess, oh god, I can't believe I just got fucked in the ass!"

"You sure did," he agreed rolling on her side and snuggling up to her before whispering lasciviously in her ear, "and by a big dick too."

"Oh my god," said Lyn and it was that last thing she said before sleep overtook them both.