Lynn Makes Her Biggest Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can hear the sound of his cock slamming into her ass, and the other guys cock in her throat. They both have to cum at the same time, and she drops to her knees. Taking a cock in each hand, pumping furiously to have them shoot one last load all over her face and tits. They blast her face, with even more cum. She sits there on her knees drenched, knees shaking.

John gets up and takes her by the hand and brings her to the shower. He sits her inside on her knees in the shower, and leans against the shower. Lynn leans forward and starts to lick his ass again. Her mouth is sore, but she eats his ass as she strokes his cock. She swirls her tongue around in his ass, as she strokes his growing cock. John turns and holds her face, and starts to urinate. He sprays hot urine all over her face and body and into her open mouth. She has never had this done, and it makes her cum again. She shudders letting the hot fluid mix with the shower water as it slides down her body and over her tongue. He finishes and pushes back into her mouth once more. She sucks him hard, wanting it once more. His cock is huge, and veiny in her mouth. Even bigger then the first two times. He stands her and bends her over. He grabs a shampoo bottle and slides it into her ass. She moans out loud, it's so thick she can barely handle it. While bent over, he takes his fingers and slides them together up into her pussy. He creates a fist and slides in up to his wrist. He slowly works the bottle in and out, as he pushes his wrist back and forth. She can't believe another orgasm washes over her. She squirts and John lets it spray him in the mouth. He stands and pulls the bottle out of her ass. She lays limp against the shower wall. But John is still hard, and he wants that ass.

His cock slides in easily. He starts to really work her, his hands squeezing her tits so hard she flinches as he pounds her ass. He has cum so many times, it will take awhile. In and out, inches of cock pounding her once tight little asshole. She just moans and starts to cum once more, her legs buckling.

John bends her over so she is holding her ankles, and starts to drill down into her asshole. She loses her balance as John cums, her gaping asshole taking each shot. She falls to her knees, and immediately takes it in her mouth, licking him clean. John lets her clean up. Its 5 hours later. Her body has just been used like never before. She stands barely strong enough to hold herself up. He leads her back to his office, and gets her some water. She sips from it slowly and he sits behind his desk, and pulls out a check book. He hands it to her with just his signature.

"With what you just went through here, I know you can take care of my company. Give me everything. If you can perform like that again, maybe I will just hire you here and give you more then you have ever even though of in your life. Think about it."

Lynn took the check, and pulled her cum stained skirt back over her legs. She wore the jacket, but kept the shirt and bra in a bag. She walked outside and sat down in her car, pulling away. Making the biggest sale of her life, and being opened sexually like she always needed.

12