Lynn Watches While Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that guy was going to be there when I booked this room."

"I know" came Dave's reply.

"Huh?" Lynn asked, freezing in her confusion.

"One night last week you left your hotmail account open on the computer when you went to go on girls night out. I went in to do some work and I glanced at the screen and saw an e-mail. I wasn't going to read it, but it took forever to switch users and I found myself reading it while I waited. This guy was saying how much he loved your stories and how he would be in town. At first I was sort of pissed. But then I got curious and read some of your other mail. I got so hot I jacked off right there. After that, I read all of your stories. I can't tell you how hot they make me. I came two more times that night."

As Dave was saying this, she notice that the red-haired woman was throwing her head back, and David's hips were thrusting up into the air as a stream of cum shot up and landed on his chest and hitting the window. The orgasm that hit Lynn was so strong that she completely lost control. Her cunt squeezed so hard that Dave later told her he thought she would push him out. She was only vaguely aware of the warmth in her pussy as Dave shot off.

Normally, after an orgasm, she needed a minute or two to regroup. But right now, while she was exhausted, she still felt a sexual charge. Her secret was out, and Dave loved it. She looked out the window. The red-haired woman was gone. David was still sitting there, wiping the come from his neck and the window. She saw him reach for the phone.

"I have an idea..." said Dave....

To be continued, if there is interest.

12