All Comments on 'Madison's Lesson Ch. 02'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent sequel GrantLee. Hoping that your lovely blonde character takes a long, long while to matriculate. Wondering if her elderly, lecherous neighbor was the one that heard her cries of passion and is already scheming to take advantage of his beautiful neighbor. "Madison" is your best work since "Julie" and you have my gratitude for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent story and I loved how the wife joined in the mix. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent.

Back to your best again. Great story, looking forward to the next installment. The landlord?madison theme looks like it could run for quite a bit, paying the rent each month.

Well done Grant Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bringing back memories

I was in a situation very much like this about 20 years ago. The landlord was not married however. I was reciently unemployed and my landlord who was a fat, ugly 67 yo greek man bedded me every night. I soon became pregnant and married him and became a stay at home wife and mother. He died about 10 years later and I inherited the house. I later finished college and social work school and I now run a home for abused women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Machismo Husband

I am a 28 year old beautiful blonde woman who has been married to a fat, balding, ugly 62 year old Spanish man for about 3 years. I was once his tenant. However I lost my job due to the recession and could not move back in with my mother who I did not get along with anyway. My landlord wanted to marry me since he said I needed someone to take care of me and someone to take care of him and have his children who he decided to to finally have later in life. I initially refused and the landlord took me to bed with him every night stating that he wanted to get me pregnant and that would change my mind about marrying him. Besides having sex and trying to get me pregnant he would spank me over his knee stating that he was teaching me to be his obedient wife.. I finally got pregnant and married the man. I am now his wife and the mother of two of his children. I also still get spanked over his knee on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Marriage in the air

Sanchez wife should divorce him with a good financial settlement coming to her. I hope Sanchez impregnates Madison and she surrenders to him and becomes his new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good ring to it

Madison should surrender to Mr. Sanchez and become his wife and become a loving wife and mother of his children. Mrs. Madison Sanchez has a nice ring to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wedding Night

Please describe Mr Sanchez and Madison' s wedding night in detail after they become Mr and Mrs Sanchez

TrystenTrystenover 11 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed these two and hope you keep this series going. Think it's got more potential than Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I wish I was Madison. Boy, I need a fuck!

pornluvr40pornluvr40about 11 years ago
Great series!!!

Wow that was an awesome twist with sanchez's wife. The possibilities of how she could torment Madison are exciting. I hope you decide to work on another chapter for this series. Ch. 1 was great, but ch. 2 was awesome. I look forward to more shenanigans from the sanchez family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep going with this one

Great series. Agree this is better than the Jill series. Been looking for next chapter for a while now. Would be good to see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

more..with the wife joining in...and maybe his son and daughter

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
One star

You realize that the way Sanchez speaks either he or his wife is an illegal and if Madison were to go to the police with a rape charge, they'd drop the both of them in a deep, deep hole for years before kicking their fat posteriors back to the south side of the border.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was a great thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The wife doesn't add to the story!

Why the hell his wife came into the story?

She's totally unecessary.

I would have understood if she had used Madison sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why does Madison feel shame when she climaxes? There's a strong streak of misogyny in your stories - you consistently shame the women who are raped against their will. If that wasn't there, I could enjoy these fantasies. As it is, I think you have serious issues toward women.

greywolf12greywolf12over 2 years ago

A young blonde gets interracial with an older, ugly man....my kind of kink!

So i like it, 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous