Magic Amulet Redux

Story Info
Amulet has strange effects.
1.9k words
3.48
61.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mushrum
Mushrum
15 Followers

Jim Miller was bored. At 33, he had achieved the things he wanted most from life - a thriving business, a beautiful wife, the house in a nice neighborhood........ He had everything, so why wasn't he happier?

His last two clients for the afternoon had canceled out, leaving him on the opposite side of town from his office with not enough time left in the day to make it worthwhile to drive back. In a fit of indulgence, he decided to take the rest of the day off. After all, he was the boss, he could goof off a little if he wanted to, couldn't he?

Unfortunately, his wife Nicole would still be at her job for the next three hours, leaving him with time to kill. A couple of cold beers in air conditioned comfort suddenly seemed like an excellent idea. And the bar in the next block, with it's "Live Girls" sign, was an enticing destination.

Forty five minutes later, it didn't seem like such a good idea. The beer was flat, the ambiance was flat, the music was too loud, and the "live girls" looked like tranked out zombies. He would never have believed that he might actually prefer going back out into the Arizona summer sun instead of watching strippers, but that was rapidly becoming the case.

Throwing some money on the bar for the (lousy) beer, he turned back toward the entrance. In a small alcove he hadn't noticed before, some racks and shelves caught his eye. Dusty plastic packages containing vibrators, cheesy lingerie, and other adult toys were packed into the room. "What the hell", he figured, "it's out of the sun and maybe I'll find something interesting."

In the back corner was a small glass case, holding a few items that were too small for the display racks. Oddly enough, there was a necklace in the case. Plain, a stainless steel chain with a small pendant, it looked totally out of place in these surroundings. Curious now, he moved in for a closer look. The pendant was a dull gray color, and had some sort of hinged cover in the center, about the size of a dime. There was a folded piece of paper under the amulet, but nothing else to indicate what it was or why it was there. There wasn't even a price tag.

For some reason, the necklace caught and held his attention. Since the cabinet had it's latch in the front, he opened it and picked up the pendant for a closer look. The hinged cover opened easily, disclosing an inset stone that resembled Tiger eye, a topaz yellow background with a dark brown line through the middle. Nothing spectacular, but somewhat nicer than the setting. He wondered if Nicole would like it?

Seeing his interest, the scruffy looking young man who had been sitting at the end of the bar (instead of minding the store) came over and mumbled "canIhelpyou" in a perfunctory tone of voice. Seeing the amulet in Jim's hand, he became more attentive and even smiled at the prospect of a sale.

"Hey, that's a real find, isn't it?" he exclaimed, trying (and failing) to project enthusiasm and good cheer. "Man, you won't find something like that downtown!" When Jim's only response was a raised eyebrow and a slight frown, his sales pitch ran down rapidly. "Damned piece of junk, can't even give it away" he muttered, starting to turn away.

"Wait a minute," Jim said, "What do you mean?"

"Ah, that thing's been here for over a year, and nobody's even looked at it. Some drunk caught the bartender in a soft moment and traded it for a beer. Claimed it was some kind of magic thing. Nobody could figure out how to make it work, though, so it just sits there. The paper there is supposed to be instructions, but it must be in some kinda foreign language 'cause nobody can read it."

Sceptically, Jim picked up the paper and unfolded it. There was handwriting on the page, but somehow it seemed to evade his focus. Maybe it was the dim lighting. "I'll give you a dollar for it" Jim heard himself say, much to his surprise.

"Done!" the man exclaimed, holding out his hand. Jim was now the proud owner of a piece of jewelry that he'd had absolutely no intention of buying. He shoved the necklace and the paper into his pocket and walked back out into the burning sunlight.

Phoenix traffic was, as usual, terrible. Twenty minutes of tense, claustrophobic dancing with cars brought him to his house in a lousy mood. The mailbox surrendered a mix of bills and junk advertising, nothing to lighten his mood there. A glance at his watch revealed that Nicole's arrival was still a little more than an hour away. Maybe she would appreciate a pitcher of cold martinis - or about half a pitcher, by the time he'd quenched his own thirst.

Fifteen minutes and two martinis later, Jim was beginning to relax enough to feel human again. Remembering the necklace, he pulled it and the folded paper out for another look. This time, when he unfolded the paper, the words became clearer (although the handwriting was still very bad).

"This is wery speshul magic amulet. Only works for certain persons. Must be sykoligikly right for effect. Not for jelus assholes. Makes wife wery sexy! Rewards good lick husband. Show stone to wife to make work. Kaushun! Works fast. First be sure yure ready!"

Well, that was pretty lame. Nicole was already "wery sexy", knew it, and dressed to show herself off. Her mild exhibitionism was one of the things he adored about her, since it perfectly matched his voyeuristic tenancies. He really liked the effect she had on strangers, taking secret delight in their double-takes, stumbles, and general distraction (not to mention their urgent need to sit down to keep from displaying their embarrassing reactions). And what was that "Rewards good lick husband" line all about? Maybe he had read it wrong, the writing was almost illegible. "Be sure yure ready?" Ready for what? This was beginning to seem like a sick joke, and he was out a dollar!

"Hi, honey, it's me!" Nicole's cheery voice broke his concentration, making him smile. She still had that effect on him, even after eight years of marriage. The pixie face, long legs, high-set perky breasts, and long brunette hair over startling green eyes would be enough to give a statue a hardon, even without the tantalizingly almost sheer blouse and almost mini skirt. Ordinarily, she dressed even more revealingly, but her boss was a little conservative and she had to dress down to keep her job.

"Come on in," Nicole continued. (HUH?) "Jim's probably back in the den." She came bouncing around the corner with all her usual energy, dragging a gawky younger man after her. "Jim, this is Mike Peters, our new research assistant. Mr. Franklin wanted me to show him the McKenzie proposal, but the interim versions are missing from the office computer. Since I have them on file here, I invited him home with me."

"Oh, okay. Welcome to our home, Mike. Martini?"

"Yeah, thanks." Mike said. He appeared a bit ill at ease, not sure quite how to handle the situation he found himself in.

"Hey, what's that?" Nicole asked, pointing to the necklace.

"Oh, nothing, just a trinket I was looking at." Jim replied.

"Can I see it? It looks kind of interesting. Where'd you get it?"

As he was about to reply, Jim noticed that Nicole had opened the little cover and was gazing at the stone - in fact, she seemed captivated by it! "Uh, Nicole?"

"Well, no matter," she said, handing the necklace back to Jim, "Mike and I had better get to work." With that, she grabbed the young man's hand and headed for the back of the house and her personal computer. "Can you heat up that lasagna for dinner?"

This was not an unusual request, since Jim was a pretty good cook and not averse to sharing the domestic chores. In any case, it was his turn to cook. He did notice the sound of a door closing in the back of the house, but thought nothing of it.

Some time later, as the lasagna was heating nicely in the oven, Nicole and Mike appeared at the kitchen door. Mike, seeming flushed and very nervous, stammered some incoherent phrases about somewhere he had to be and almost ran outside to his car. Nicole, on the other hand, looked radiant.

"I told him you wouldn't mind, but somehow he didn't seem very reassured." she said.

"Wouldn't mind what?' Jim asked.

Smiling widely, she perched on the corner of the table and beckoned him closer. "Come here" she said "I have something for you."

Her right leg was hanging off the edge of the table, swinging idly from side to side, her thighs opening slightly with each swing. Suddenly it became apparent that her panties were no longer there. Jim was no longer bored. In fact, he was riveted. Her moist pussy was staring back at him, promising lustful delights. He wasn't quite sure why she was so obviously in the mood, but he wasn't going to argue! He kissed her passionately on the mouth and then dropped to his knees.

Jim loved eating pussy. The taste, the texture, the slippery teasing were all highly arousing to him. He could usually give Nicole three or four major orgasms before moving up to serious screwing, so this was not unexplored territory to either of them. This time, however, something was different. The taste was not the same, nor was the texture - and there seemed to be a LOT of liquid, much more than normal. Realization crashed through his mind like a tidal wave. Mike had just fucked his wife!

Jim's cock spasmed to a hardness level he hadn't felt since he was a teenager. It actually hurt, it was so hard. He attacked the pussy in front of him with his face, vacuuming up sperm and lubricant and frantically seeking more. Nicole was in a continuous wave of orgasmic bliss, flowing from peak to peak without pausing even for breath.

Unable to taste any more of the delectable mixture he somehow craved, Jim ripped open his pants and slammed his rock-hard cock in to the hilt. He was so excited that it only took a few strokes to trigger his orgasm. It felt as if he were pouring his soul out through his cock, as if it would never stop cumming. He felt simultaneously as if he had just achieved the greatest victory of his life, and that somehow he had just been hit in the head with a blackjack.

As his orgasm subsided, his knees gave away and he slid back to the floor, nuzzling back into Nicole's battered pussy to slurp up his massive load. Nicole had nearly passed out from the intensity of her own cumming, and passively accepted his suction and the aftershocks it created.

The lasagna was burnt by the time reality reestablished itself in the kitchen.

After some discussion, interspersed with slightly less explosive sessions of love making, Nicole finally admitted she had been getting a little bored with their marital sex, but had not been able to figure out what to do about it. The results of the afternoon, and Jim's response, had turned her on more fully than she had been since their honeymoon. In fact, she said that she would like to do it again!

Jim agreed. Perhaps next time he could watch.

Mushrum
Mushrum
15 Followers