All Comments on 'Magic Amulet Redux'

by Mushrum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Good story. I enjoyed it enough to read it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really liked this story

I had fun reading this little story. I moved quickly and as a matter of fact i wish it was longer. I hope there is a part two.

Just a question to the guy who though this was sick. Why didn't you stop reading the story?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Sorry.

This is supposed to help a marriage?

belted and teasedbelted and teasedover 15 years ago
Excellent Story

I don't normally like the "magic" or similar stories, but I definitely liked this one. You have a very good writing style, and led smoothly into the "climax" of the text. I hope you'll write more, with even more detail.

I've written some stories here also, and can tell you from experience--ignore Mr. Anonymous. I've decided that it is probably the same loser leaving multiple complaints on a story just to bring down the author and the story's rating. I suggest deleting them from the post. As evidence of this, I looked back at a story I wrote many months ago and found that in August there were suddenly a half dozen different posts from Mr. Anonymous telling me how stupid the story was. It was pretty obvious.

Keep up the good work!

oriondogoriondogover 15 years ago
Junk jewelry

Good story, could've been longer! Do pt. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great first story

Keep up the good work. Hope there is a part 2. Pay no attention to Mrs. Grundy's comments.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Magic

Nicole was a whore long before he brought home the magic amulet.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 5 years ago
Meh

why try to make a magic amulet silk purse out of this boring, anodyne sow's ear of a cuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone who hasn't signed up for an account can post as "anonymous". So there are several persons posting with that tag. You can tell this quite easily by just reading the style in which people write - it's very hard to write consistently in a style not your own.

This story? The amulet doesn't add anything to the story, so there doesn't seem to be any point in the account of the purchase.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

It reads like R. Kelly's sheets.

.

Pissssssss

.

At least it was free. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous