Mai Corn's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Officer Starr welcomed the hug, taking it to mean that she was happy to see him. Had she really wriggled in his arms? He imagined how nice that would feel if they were both naked, just as he became aware of the increased sensitivity inside his pants as his penis responded to Mai and her hug. He instantly regretted that he needed to talk with her on official police business. However, talking with her on police business had worked out wonderfully before. "I've been sent to investigate another report of flashers. Have you seen anything?"

Mai laughed out loud. If he weren't investigating something for the police, would Officer Starr even be able to carry on a conversation? No, that was unfair. He had demonstrated his intelligence earlier. But she had, indeed, seen something. Not only that, she had thought of how she would tell Officer Starr about what she saw. While some things might be difficult, this time she was not going to be hesitant. This time, she fully intended to get the release she missed during their previous interview and hoped that Officer Starr was up to the level of release she intended to achieve. The thought of all the pleasure she had in mind amused her even more and she continued to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Office Starr asked, with some concern. He, of course, had no idea what Mai had in mind. Had he known, he probably would have been quite excited. As it was, not knowing, he feared that she was laughing at him. The butterflies in his stomach warred with, or were fueled by his memories about how wonderful his previous encounter with her had been and his fears that she might not be willing to share another encounter. "Have I said something to offend you? Am I really that funny?"

Mai sobered quickly. She didn't want to upset Officer Starr, that would cause unnecessary problems. She shook her head and touched his lips gently with an index finger. She led him to her door, unlocked it and led him inside. Closing the door, she picked up her large drawing pad and quickly sketched the area.

This was hopeful! Their previous encounter had started with Mai pulling Officer Starr into her room to give him information she couldn't impart outside. Officer Starr felt better about the situation and wondered how he could encourage it to become even more interesting.

This new sketch had some kinship with her earlier large drawing, with two major differences. The voyeur masturbators were still there, four of the five with their characteristic protrusions. But the student grouping was missing. Instead, the drawing indicated a man and a woman in one of the rooms and a man and a woman in the bushes outside that room.

"Are these the same guys who wandered around earlier?" Office Starr asked. While his question was professional, his thoughts were more on Mai pulling his penis out of his pants and helping him to stroke it to hardness. Could he encourage her to do that again? But even as he entertained the thought, or rather the thought entertained him, he was reluctant to overtly encourage anything. He was, after all, a police office and could be disciplined for harassment if Mai were not inclined to follow his interests. No, it was better to conduct the investigation as though they didn't have any history.

Mai nodded. Her plan called for Office Starr to ask questions and for Mai to enact the answers in the most interesting ways she could. But he had to do his part. He had to ask good questions.

"So these four were playing with themselves, masturbating out in the open?" Office Starr continued. Why wasn't she helping? "And the fifth guy was just rubbing himself through his trousers?" Would she rub him without an explicit request? This wasn't starting well.

Mai nodded again. Officer Starr understood what was going on but he wasn't asking the more interesting questions she hoped to hear. Well, she wasn't going to reward him for questions that they could handle with a simple nod. She hoped he would get on to the more interesting questions, and soon. She felt her frustration growing but held out hope that he would do his part.

"Were they all excited by something else going on, like what the couple in the room was doing?" Officer Starr was a little frustrated and disappointed. In their first encounter, by the time they talked about the voyeurs, Mai had already pulled his penis out.

Mai nodded happily. Officer Starr might be a little slow but he was getting around to some more interesting questions. She was really tempted to pull out his penis, as she had earlier, but that wasn't her plan. She held out for more pleasure to come, giving up the possibility of immediate, lesser pleasure. She pointed to the couple in the room, inviting Officer Starr to look more closely.

"Hm, it seems that the woman is naked and the man is dressed," he observed. "And she is in the same posture as the naked woman before. Is this the same woman?"

Drat! Mai thought unhappily about Officer Starr taking a turn away from the interesting questions he could ask. If only he would ask what was happening in the room, or even the bushes outside. Oh, well, she'd just answer his questions. He had to get to something interesting soon. She placed the two large drawings side by side. She pointed to the naked woman in the earlier drawing and to the woman in the room, indicating that the two were the same. She pointed to the man behind the woman in the earlier drawing and the man in the room, indicating they were the same. She pointed to the student beside the man in the earlier drawing and the woman in the bushes, indicating that the same student was in both. Then she pointed to the man in the bushes in the second drawing and shrugged with her hands held palm up. That man wasn't in the earlier scene at all.

"So this isn't quite a continuation of the earlier scene, just another scene with some of the same characters, is that right?" Officer Starr thought he understood. The two in the room were having sex and the voyeurs were masturbating because of the excitement. He wished he felt some of the excitement but Mai hadn't responded to any of his questions with anything more than information.

Officer Starr thought for a few moments. Wait a minute! All of his questions had been to confirm guesses he had about the scene. Earlier, he had asked open-ended questions. Maybe that would make a difference.

"What was the couple doing inside the room?" Officer Starr asked. He hoped for an interesting, intimate response but feared a businesslike response.

Mai beamed. Officer Starr finally asked a question with an interesting answer. She would tease him a little, answering this question the same as the previous ones. Then it would be time for more fun.

Mai pointed in the original drawing at the naked woman and the man, then at the same people in the new drawing.

"Was the man fondling the woman again?" Officer Starr asked. Damn it, that was confirming his guesses again. How could he make it more open-ended? "What was different? The man seems dressed in the second drawing. Is that part of it?"

Mai continued to smile. He was getting closer to the questions she wanted him to ask. No, that was silly. His question implied that the man fondled the woman the same as before, and that wasn't true. This question would work.

Mai held up her hand, palm toward Officer Starr. She quickly stripped. She motioned for him to help her move the desk, then bent over it when it was in place. She pressed her breasts to the desk's top and waited for Officer Starr.

This was more like it! Officer Starr was thrilled when Mai took off her clothes. She really was lovely, with all the right curves and her beautiful breasts perfectly proportioned for her body. But what was she trying to tell him? He had asked if the man was fondling the woman. Maybe they were doing something different than before.

He moved behind Mai and started to gently stroke her butt and cunnie lips. Amazingly, her lips were quite moist, as though she was already more than half aroused. Had he missed something? Was she as eager for contact as he was?

Mai smiled happily at Officer Starr's gentle touch. But that wasn't what she had to convey about the scene. The man had been much more forceful. She reached between her legs to capture Officer Starr's hand. She guided his fingers to focus on her clit, rubbing and tweaking. Oh, that felt so good! And it felt even better as he continued on his own. Mai wriggled her butt in approval.

After he practiced a little, Mai again captured his hand and helped him insert one, then two fingers into her pussy. Again, he demonstrated that he was an eager learner and was soon pumping her pussy wonderfully. Mai pressed back against his strokes, thrilling at the sensations he gave her.

It was so much fun exploring Mai's body! And she acted like she liked his touches. Officer Starr guessed that the man wouldn't use the same touches all the time. So, he thrust inside Mai's pretty pussy, then stroked and tweaked her clit, then caressed her cheeks and tickled around her anus, and changed his touches as his hands wandered over her incredible posterior landscape.

"So the man fondled her in several ways," Officer Starr guessed. Mai's bobbing head made him think she agreed with his guess. "Was he doing anything else? Was he still dressed?"

Mai reached over her hip to capture Officer Starr's other hand, the one that wasn't currently stroking her clit so nicely. She guided his hand to her breast, lifting away from the desk slightly so she could guide his fingers to her nipple. In short order, he was stroking and tweaking her nipple the same way he was attending to her clit. The combination quickly had her wetter than before. She wished he were naked already and could plow his pretty hard-on into her eager pussy. But that was later in the story. How long could she wait? Maybe she'd have to hurry the story along. How had the naked woman been able to go for so long, with all that stimulation, without going crazy?

Officer Starr couldn't believe his good fortune. In their earlier encounter, Mai had done all the work, stroking and sucking on his penis, getting him undressed when needed and acting out the women's roles. Touching her, stimulating her, playing with her was so much fun. His penis was straining in the confines of his pants, almost painfully so. Her pussy looked so inviting to his eyes and felt so good to his fingers, he really wanted to push his hard-on inside. "Was there anything else they did?" he asked.

Mai dreaded this question. She wasn't sure what she thought about spanking but that was an inescapable part of the story. She captured his hand and placed it on her rump. Then she lifted it and placed it there again. When Officer Starr didn't respond, she slapped her own butt.

Oh, my god, the man spanked the woman! Officer Starr realized the reality with some shock. Something else clicked in his mind, another incident he had investigated just before returning to the Soldier's motel. He would have to ask Mai about that, but not right now. He gave Mai a couple of light swats, spanking her without pain, more love pats than spanking.

Mai was quite happy with the strokes given by Officer Starr. She really liked his gentleness and consideration. While it was true that she also enjoyed his firmer touches when he showed he understood what Mai told him about the couple, her imagination for the future included long sessions of gentle explorations.

She was shocked when Mai realized what she was thinking. She had enjoyed her contact with Officer Starr. But those thoughts told her that she wanted much more contact. She would have to figure out something before he left, something to continue their interactions.

Officer Starr resumed his fondling attentions to Mai's body. Her skin felt so nice under his fingers and hands. And she responded with what appeared to be pure pleasure when he stroked her clit and probed her pussy. He spanked her again, harder this time, and watched to see her reaction.

Smack, smack, smack, smack.

Mai froze at the harder spanking. That stung a little! She held her hands out to the side to indicate that he should stop. When he did, she straightened and led him to the sketches.

What had he done? She didn't like that part of the spanking, that much was clear. Officer Starr was afraid that he had completely messed up, but he had only felt like he was following her lead. How could he let her know he didn't mean anything bad by his actions?

Mai pointed to the woman in the sketch. She clapped her hands together loudly and strongly, indicating the spanking. Then she smiled broadly, again pointing to the woman. She clapped her hands together more quietly. She pointed to herself and frowned. Did he understand? Mai wanted Officer Starr to know that the woman liked being spanked but Mai didn't.

"Did you like it when the woman was spanked but not when you were spanked?" Officer Starr guessed, not thinking carefully about his response? He still needed to understand what Mai wanted so that he wouldn't make any more mistakes.

"No, no!" Mai signed in frustration. Then she shook her head. Again pointing to the woman, she clapped softly and smiled. She clapped more energetically and smiled more broadly, again pointing to the drawing. She clapped as loudly as she could, putting lots of energy into the effort. She pointed to the woman, grinned broadly and jumped with glee.

"Oh, the woman likes to be spanked," Officer Starr confirmed. "But you don't, right?"

Mai nodded and captured his hands. She pressed his hands to her breasts and gently rubbed. She smiled happily. This was a nice thought to express. She continued to rub, just to enjoy the pleasure of the sensations. She clapped his hands together and frowned, to reinforce the point.

"OK, I understand," Officer Starr confirmed. "The woman liked being spanked. In addition to the man fondling her, he spanked her, a lot. And the harder he spanked, the more she liked it, right?"

Mai nodded happily.

"But you like a more gentle touch," Officer Starr continued. "The man was maybe a little more forceful than you would like, but you have to put up with those touches to tell me the story. Is that right?"

Mai was shocked! She hadn't intended to tell Officer Starr what she liked and didn't like. She was just having a lot of fun with the story and helping Officer Starr understand. And she intended to have even more fun before the story was over. But she just couldn't stand to have him spank her. That was not fun. Still, the other firm touches felt pretty damned good. Mai decided that she wanted him to continue with the firm touches, at least for this part of the story. But how would she tell him?

Grasping his hand, Mai stroked gently and smiled. She acted like she was squeezing with all her strength and frowned. Now how could she convey the part she would like sometimes and not like other times? Ah, that was it. She would explain it differently. Mai stepped into his arms and gave him a hug. She placed his hands on her butt cheeks and moved them for a gentle caress, looking up into his eyes and smiling. She kept the same smile and moved one of his hands between her legs, to softly stroke her clit. Oh, that felt good, but she shouldn't get distracted, not yet. She pushed one of his fingers into her pussy and encouraged him to stroke vigorously. When he cooperated, she hugged him more tightly and allowed the pleasure of his touch to shine through her eyes and smiling open mouth. Then she pulled away from the hug, reluctantly removing his hand from between her legs. That had felt so good!

His erection felt like it would rip through the fabric of his trousers! Officer Starr was incredibly aroused that Mai had helped him caress her breasts and her butt, and to finger-fuck her. And, it seemed that she was telling him that she liked all of that. "So the naked woman liked a very firm touch and loved being spanked," he guessed. "You, on the other hand, don't like being spanked at all. You like a gentle touch any time but sometimes like a firm touch, particularly when . . . I don't know how to say it. You like it firm when you're aroused, right?"

Mai laughed. She definitely liked it firm when she was aroused. He hadn't meant his penis but she heard both meanings. There was a reason why she liked double meaning in her work and the same reason applied to double entendres when thinking about other things, like sex. She nodded happily.

"That's good," he affirmed. "I'm sorry to have spanked you when you didn't like it. But I have to ask, two questions. First, what were the two people outside doing during all of this? And second, did the man stay dressed all evening?" He knew the answer he wanted for the second question. And, the way this evening had gone, he doubted that the couple outside was completely passive.

Mai pointed at the sketch, indicating the two people outside the room. She picked up her dress, indicating that the woman was dressed. She unzipped Officer Starr's trousers and pulled out his penis, that hard shaft that had been so eagerly pressing for escape. She stood next to him, stroking his hard-on and acting like she was watching something else. Then she squeezed, not quite suppressing his erection but indicating that the woman had preempted the man's orgasm. She stroked and squeezed a couple of times, indicating that the woman had repeatedly prevented the man from cumming.

What a delicious, delightful touch she had! Officer Starr thrilled at the touch of Mai's slender, gentle hand on his erection. As much as he had hoped to press his pony into Mai's stall, he had also feared that she wouldn't stroke him. It felt so good when she held him in her soft-skinned hand. This evening was turning out wonderfully. And to think he had been afraid that nothing at all would happen with this second interview.

When Mai saw that he understood, she drew him again close to the desk. She gestured, telling him to get naked. Finally, she would get a complete look at his naked body. She loved the look of his hard-on but really wanted to see the rest of him. She watched with amusement as he struggled to get his boxers down, his boner was in the way just as it had been earlier when she had removed them. Other than that, he was undressed very quickly. She smiled, thinking that he might have been as eager to get naked as she was to see his naked body. And it was a nice body. He obviously worked out, having a well-developed set of muscles, from his upper body, strong arms, strong legs, ripples on his belly showing his six-pack muscles, and his proud penis standing at attention. She motioned for him to turn around and smiled in delight at the sight of his tight glutes.

Once he was naked and Mai had enjoyed the vision, Mai resumed her posture over the desk. She was ready to complete the scene and hoped that Officer Starr would figure the rest out. She wanted that release, to fulfill that sexual tension and energy that had been building all evening. And if Officer Starr could deliver that without further coaching, the result would be wonderful.

Officer Starr quickly moved behind Mai and resumed his attentions. He started with the gentle touches he was sure she enjoyed, then became more forceful as appropriate to the story she conveyed. He caressed her wonderfully rounded butt cheeks, rubbed her super-moist cunnie lips, softly stroked her clit and tickled her pretty little rosebud. He reached around to caress a breast and capture its nipple between two fingers, rolling it for her pleasure. He captured her clit with the other hand, rolling it the same way. Then he pushed one, then two fingers into her tight little pussy, stroking. Encouraged by the wriggling of her butt and the way she pressed back against his hand, he sought to stimulate her even more. His fingers in her pussy encountered even more moisture.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers