Mai Corn's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

Mai padded across the room to her planner. She pulled out two things, a flyer and a business card. She had shown him the card earlier but he didn't notice anything but her name. She gave him the card, pointing at the e-mail address. How silly of him to forget that she could communicate. Her computer could read his e-mails to her and she could respond with her drawings.

He hung his head in mock shame. "I'm sorry, I guess I just imagined problems where there weren't any," he commented. "I'll send you an e-mail and we'll make arrangements. And I'll give you my e-mail address as well." He padded across to his uniform and pulled out his pad. He scribbled his e-mail address and gave her the sheet. He was so relieved, and so happy. The future looked very promising.

Mai handed him the flyer she had pulled. It was tentatively for her art showing at the college. If her other plans went well, she would be in town for that showing. And, her home wasn't really that far away. If they wanted, they could arrange many opportunities to get together.

"Earlier tonight, I had a call to investigate something at the mall," Officer Starr commented. "Apparently there was a woman and several men at the mall. The reports aren't all consistent but apparently several men were spanking one woman. One so-called witness thinks the men were fondling the woman and another thinks the woman jacked off at least one of the men. I heard a report that she had her big breasts exposed and another that she didn't have anything on under her skirt. Finally, the mall cops reported that she left a trail of cum blobs on the floor of the mall when she left. Do you think this could be the same woman you told me about?" He knew that Mai wouldn't be able to confirm any of this but so many parts of the story tied together. He was curious if she agreed.

Mai picked up her sketch pad and drew a quick rendering of the mall. Lining up the large sketches in event time sequence, she nodded. She pointed to each sketch and clapped her hands to indicate spanking. She pointed to the first and third sketches in the sequence and pantomimed cum all over the woman's body. Then she pointed at the mall sketch and nodded, confirming that connection as likely. She pointed at all four sketches and pantomimed large breasts. She pointed to the group in the park in the first sketch and the open window and door in the last two sketches, indicating exhibitionism, then pointed to the mall sketch and nodded again. She pointed to the man most closely associated with the naked woman in the first and third sketches. It was very likely that the woman was in each of the four vignettes and the indicated man was in three of the four vignettes.

"That's what I thought, too," Officer Starr agreed. "I didn't know about the spanking in the first setting but guessed that it was probably there." He didn't add that Mai might have left it out because she didn't like being spanked. "Is there anything else you'd like to tell me about tonight?" He was back in the role of cop, even though he was still naked. Somehow, he didn't feel naked with Mai, just comfortable and happy.

Mai nodded. She picked up her planner and showed him the drawings she had made while on the bench. For each of the voyeurs she had drawn a face, a penis and a room number plaque. The one who had rubbed himself through his trousers didn't have a penis on his drawing. Not only did the faces look well enough drawn that they could probably be recognized on the street, the penises were also unique and could probably be recognized if they were exposed and hard. She had a drawing of the naked woman, head and torso, clearly depicting her large breasts. A room number plaque confirmed the center of action. She had drawings of the two men who had fucked the naked woman, with their penises as well. She had a drawing of the student, again a head and torso depicting her smallish breasts. Finally, she showed the drawing of Officer Starr with his penis, real badge and cartoonish star badge. She sat and watched the play of expressions on Officer Starr's face.

"You were really listening when I asked, earlier, about identifying anyone, weren't you?" he commented. When Mai nodded, he continued, "I don't think I'll make these drawings part of my report, particularly not the one of me. At most, I can talk with the voyeur masturbators and encourage them to be a little more circumspect. Actually, I don't think I'll do that either. I think you should keep all the sketches, or better yet, destroy them. But one drawing isn't here, one that I'd like to keep."

Mai glanced at the sketches, then at Officer Starr, confusion reflected on her face. What could he have in mind?

"Could you make me a drawing of yourself, with any features you think I'd like to see?" he requested. "I think that would be wonderful."

Mai nodded. She pointed to the flyer for her show, then to the date on the flyer.

"OK, I can wait," Officer Starr confirmed. "I'll look forward to getting my drawing when I attend your showing."

= = = = = = = = = =

At her showing, Mai gave Clifton two drawings, one he could display on his desk, the other much more interesting and made for display in the privacy of his bedroom. Subsequently, the pair accumulated a veritable graphic Kama Sutra of Mai's drawings commemorating their sexual explorations. There is no record indicating that any of the drawings was ever made public although there is a rumor that a would-be burglar found the collection, became fascinated and distracted and was then caught in the bedroom, literally with his pants down and suffering from exhaustion.

Mai and Clifton did, indeed, get together and learn to communicate even more effectively, both personally and publicly. Clifton learned to sign quite well and became even more valuable to the police department because of his ability to sign and his respect for those who communicate differently from others.

Even though Mai's drawings gave Clifton more than enough information to identify Miss Pepperidge, he never tried to do so. Likewise, none of the drawings showed any connection between the activities of the evening and Templeton College. Since Clifton's report on the evening simply indicated no evidence of flashers, the police found no reason to follow up in any way. On their side, Miss Pepperidge, Mr. Stratton, Tracy Flick and Jeremy Johnson never knew what a pivotal role they played in the lives of Mai and Clifton. Only the young couple knew how the excitement that pervaded their lives started with that evening.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers