Mai Corn's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

His hard-on almost painful in its erection, Officer Starr leaned back to look at Mai's pussy. Her outer lips were spread, making an extremely inviting target for his love arrow. With no further hesitation, he pressed the bulbous head of his probe into the waiting embrace of her fleshy lips. Rocking his hips, he penetrated a little, then more, then more still, gathering lubrication with each little push.

Oh, yes, he was going for it! Mai was thrilled as she felt Officer Starr's shaft make its increasing incursions into her love channel. With each tiny stroke, she wished for more. If only she could suck it into her pussy the way she had sucked it into her mouth. She wanted that pretty pole deep in her body, to deposit its hot load in the core of her being. She gauged his rhythm and began to lean back into each stroke, a little at first, then more and more. Oh, how she wanted that inside, all of it!

Feeling Mai's rocking movement, Officer Starr thought about teasing her by withholding his thrust. Then his desire took over and he thrust forward, experiencing the incredible soft clinging on his shaft, going inside so deeply that he felt the pressure on the head when he touched her depths. On the next stroke he felt her depths even more. What an incredible experience, his proud prong was perfectly sized for her clinging cunnie.

All thoughts of the story pushed from her mind by the stimulation of Officer Starr's pleasure pole, Mai pushed in rhythm with his thrusts. All the pent-up frustration, all the desire, all the excitement of the evening, everything focused to create, sustain and grow pure pleasure in her eager body. How could she express her pleasure? If she were a verbal person, she could use words to tell him to continue, to express her pleasure, to let him know how much she liked the feeling of his thrusting tool and the bounce of his pelvis against her behind. But she wasn't verbal at all. Such a thought never occurred to her. She moaned her pleasure, it's true. But her moans weren't to communicate, just her body's response to the pleasure she felt. To express herself, she matched his thrusts and squeezed with her vaginal muscles, partly to enhance the stimulus as he stroked in and out and partly to hold his wonderful wand inside as much as possible.

How could she do such things to his iron man? Officer Starr thrilled at the experience Mai gave him. Her moaning turned him on some but the gyrations of her hips were even more exciting. And it seemed that the clinging walls of her love canal were doing their part to stimulate him, reminding him yet again of the thrills he got from every touch she bestowed on his pleasure pole. Following her lead, he moved his hips to touch her differently with each stroke, trying to return the pleasure she gave him with her clinging, massaging love sheath. He felt the pressure of ecstasy building in his groin, his coming climax ever more imminent.

Thrilled at his strokes, the feelings that he touched her everywhere inside, Mai moaned as the beginning of her orgasm seized her. Her clenching pussy grasped Officer Starr's wonderful penis and she thrust back against him, seeking to take him into her as deeply as possible and hold him there. She crashed over the top then flew even higher as she felt his hot, hot spunk erupting into her depths.

Officer Starr felt Mai's final squeeze and heard her moan, his delight at her pleasure flinging him into his own orgasm. The building pressure blasted through his hose to flood the deepest extents of her body with his seed. He could do nothing but press against her, holding himself inside as deeply, as strongly as possible as the waves of his climax pulsed to deliver more of his desire into her canal.

As the engulfing emotions of her orgasm faded, Mai wished that she could clasp her lover to her breast. But her posture over the desk rendered that impossible. She remembered how the naked woman had pulled the mixed fluids from her pussy, tasting some and smearing the rest over her ample breasts. That might have to wait awhile, there was still more of the story to tell.

Officer Starr stood to the side, wondering what to do next. He really wanted to hold Mai in his arms, to share the glow and warm feelings he felt. But that might not fit with the story. "After they finished, what happened next?" he asked. He didn't really want to ask but was obliged to do so by his job. He thought with some regretful amusement about the situation, a cop standing naked and asking a naked witness for more facts after they had just experienced incredible orgasms. Just the facts, ma'am indeed! It seemed so ludicrous.

Mai straightened, keeping a hand on her pussy to retain the fluids there. With her other hand, she used the sketch to tell the story. She pointed to the man, pointed to the officer's clothing and gestured to indicate the man leaving the room. Then she pointed to the couple outside and gestured to indicate their entry to the room. She lay back on the bed, lifting her fingers to her mouth to taste their mingled fluids. They were surprisingly delicious! She could take more tastes of that, particularly with Officer Starr's help. But the story went differently. She scooped more fluids from her filled pussy and lifted them to spread over her chest, particularly rubbing them into her breasts

Officer Starr, watching the totally erotic sight of this beautifully sexy woman with mixed cum spread on her breasts, thought again of the reported activity in the mall. He would have to ask if she thought there might be some connection. But that thought quickly faded, eclipsed by his fascination at watching Mai on the bed, smeared with his and her cum. Then he realized that she had more story to tell. The other two people had entered the room.

"The first man's departure seems rather abrupt," he observed. "I know I'd rather spend more time with you but he left as soon as he and the woman had an orgasm. Does that sound right to you?"

Mai nodded but thought about all the different interpretations that could be placed on his question. One was that she'd prefer to spend more time with him rather than have him leave abruptly. Another was that the man had, in fact, left rather abruptly. Yet another was that it didn't sound, to Mai, like the right thing to do but it sounded right for the way the man and woman interacted. He seemed ashamed at practically every turn but she seemed to relish the exposure and public nature of her escapades.

Mai drew another sketch on her large pad, showing the two women and the man. As she drew, she decided to shorten the story a little and drew them all naked. Then, after another moment's thought, she added bra and panties to the student's figure.

"It looks like the two women are going to have their way with the man," Officer Starr guessed. "Since the one woman was already naked, she stayed naked, and covered with cum." Officer Starr couldn't resist the final comment. It was a little racy for the words he had spoken with Mai but it was definitely in line with her smearing the cum over her body.

Mai laughed and nodded. He was so funny, particularly when he let his guard down. Maybe he would let his guard down a lot in the future.

"But the student was dressed, at least at the beginning," he continued. "Did she strip in stages?" This was a pure guess, based as much on logic as on his aversion to have Mai mess up her nice dress by putting it on her cum-smeared body and taking it off again.

Nodding again, Mai had Officer Starr stand facing a mirror. She was very aware that his proud pole was a little limp at the moment but she hoped to revive it. Still, it had delivered impressively twice during the evening. Could it get up for a third time?

She knelt on a cushion in front of Officer Starr and sucked his whole softie into her mouth. It was a good thing the woman had used an intensive touch for her first round with the second man's penis. That allowed Mai to stay with the story and get him aroused again. She playfully backed off and gently rubbed her nose against his rubbery head. Then she sucked him into her mouth again, giving the whole thing the most intense stimulation she could provide. Had it responded? It seemed a little fuller, a little more firm. Again, she withdrew and gave it an Eskimo kiss. Repeating the process, she confirmed her guess that the pretty tool was responding. She felt her moisture gather again in anticipation. Yes, he would be able to deliver again.

Just when Officer Starr's penis achieved full hardness, Mai gave it a pretend squeeze, indicating that the man had almost cum. Then she pantomimed the woman and student trading places. In the role of the student, she teasingly tasted and licked just the tip, slowly taking more and more of the shaft, hard again, into her mouth.

The slow engulfing of his shaft was unlike anything Officer Starr had experienced before. He felt frustration as he wished for her to suck him into her mouth as quickly as possible, coupled with the growing sensation as she attended to more and more of his sensitivity. How could such a simple progression provide such intense responses? He vowed, to himself, that he would try to find some equivalent that he would be able to use to return the favor. She was so wonderful! He longed to give her the same kinds of feelings of wonder. His legs quivered as he felt his approaching ejaculation.

Mai applied the squeeze technique, stopping Officer Starr's climax. Noting the look of frustration and arousal on his face, she pantomimed the switch from the student to the naked woman. Before she sucked his proud prong into her mouth, she pantomimed that the student would strip to her underwear. After a short time, she applied the fake squeeze, suggesting that the man had gotten excited by the half-strip-tease.

This was beyond anything Officer Starr had ever, ever experienced before! Mai's attentions to his penis were so intense that he wondered if he'd be totally and permanently drained by the time she was done. Still, he was certain that he would respond if Mai stimulated him. She might drain him but he would always come back for more. But the story about the two women taking turns on the one man's penis, just stopping his orgasm as he reached the brink, was even wilder. There's no way he could put all of that into a report.

Mai stopped sucking on Officer Starr's hard-on, thinking about how to relate the next part of the story. She decided to just do the best she could. She stood behind him and lightly spanked his cute, tight butt. She quickly moved in front of him and sucked his boner into her mouth. Again, she lightly slapped his butt and at the same time took his shaft deeper into her mouth, touching the back of her throat. She repeated the gestures and penetration, then applied the squeeze.

Officer Starr groaned with the pleasure. "So while the student sucked, the woman spanked the man, forcing his penis deeper into the student's mouth?" he prompted.

Mai nodded and smiled, as much as she could smile while keeping his shaft in her mouth. She really didn't want to lose touch with that tasty thing. Then she pantomimed the women trading places. How had that gone? Oh, yes, the woman sucked while the student spanked first the man, then the woman. Mai sucked, realizing yet again just how much she enjoyed the soft-skinned hardness of his pretty pole. She reached to spank him and took that wonderful tool into her mouth to the back of her throat, then repeated the process. Next, Mai reached behind herself to spank her own butt. She hoped Officer Starr would realize that the student actually delivered that spanking. This time, Mai pulled Officer Starr's hips so she could engulf his shaft as deeply as possible.

Mai thought she would gag as his tool pushed hard on the back of her throat. She was surprised when it actually slid down her throat and she found her nose pushed against his taut muscles. She quickly backed off and was happy that she hadn't gagged at all. She had heard a little about deep throat and thought that it would take lots of practice. But apparently, she could take it in without gagging. She spanked herself again and engulfed his entire penis, holding it in her throat and bobbing a little before withdrawing. That was so neat! After she did it again, she realized that he was about to cum so she applied the squeeze.

What was that! Was that deep throat? It must have been. He watched as she engulfed his entire erection again, then again. Was there any magic that Mai couldn't perform? The visual and tactile excitement drove Officer Starr to the edge. Damn it, she did that damned squeeze thing again. His balls were beginning to ache with the pressure. Still, he wouldn't give up a second of it, the variety of experiences and feelings was so intense and so filled with pleasure.

Mai pantomimed the student taking control of the man's penis again. She rubbed the head over her stomach, then over her breasts and nipples as she sank to her knees in front of him. Claiming his hard-on with her mouth again, she sucked and bobbed. Swatting his butt, she took him to the back of her throat. In short order, she had to squeeze him again. She felt sorry for him, just a little, but she thought he was probably having a really good time.

Oh, my god, how many times can this happen? Officer Starr thought he couldn't be controlled again but somehow she managed it. His knees were locked and he wondered if he would be able to walk when this was over with. Still, he would not tell Mai to stop. He mused that this would be a heck of a way to die, immersed in such a crushing sea of imminent orgasms that he would pursue it without caring if it did kill him.

Mai stood and gently, carefully led Officer Starr to the bed. He did seem to have some difficulty walking. She sat on the bed, then drew him along as she slid to the center. She spread her legs in invitation, eager to experience his hardness again. She was so wet that she felt it running down from her pussy to the bed.

Finally! Officer Starr had been thrilled with his previous orgasms and wondered if he would ever be able to see Mai's face when she came. This would be the time! He didn't hesitate a moment. His legs might have been a little wobbly moments before but now, on the bed, climbing between Mai's lovely legs, he felt no weakness, only strength. He knew she was enacting a story, still "testifying as a witness," but he didn't feel anything like a cop as he carefully positioned himself. From her eager smile and sparkling eyes, he didn't think she felt much like a witness, either. At lease he hoped that she didn't. He gently positioned his hard penis at the lips of her pussy, feeling the welcoming moisture there. He bounced, just a little, to ensure that she felt his imminent entry.

Mai smiled as she felt his soft touch at the entry to her pussy. This wasn't quite how the story went that she was telling, but she wasn't going to complain. Officer Starr had performed so wonderfully just minutes before and was ready to perform yet again. This time, even though she still followed what she had witnessed, she intended to see his face, look into his eyes and experience the passion for herself. He looked so happy, holding himself above her, ready to enter. Why hadn't he pushed inside yet? As she watched his face, he cocked his head and raised an eyebrow, again bouncing his tool at her entry. Mai thought she couldn't smile more broadly but his invitation made her so happy that she felt her smile do just that. She looked into his eyes and nodded, lifting her hips to make sure he got the message.

She wants it! Officer Starr got butterflies in his stomach with his pleasure at seeing Mai nod. He slid his shaft gently, just a little inside, then withdrew and repeated the motion, penetrating just a little more. He intended to tease a little but felt like she was somehow gripping his love muscle each time he moved to withdraw. He continued his slow, teasing penetration, thrilling at the feeling as her pussy held him with each stroke.

This was such fun! Mai contracted her vaginal muscles, clutching his penetrating organ with each stroke. His intrusion felt so good and was so welcome that she decided to see if she couldn't exercise those muscles, a lot. She felt extra stimulation each time she squeezed his shaft. Could he feel the same? If she could learn to do it more, maybe they could both get even more pleasure out of it. What a wonderful thought! She thrilled as he continued to tease and she continued to massage his member. But he was taking so much time to fully penetrate. Would he ever get completely inside, inside where she wanted him? Mai shifted her hips and pulled with her arms, sliding toward him to make him enter more deeply.

Officer Starr felt Mai's movement and the resultant deeper penetration. Inspired by her eagerness, he thrust inside, sinking his sword to the hilt in her welcoming scabbard. Ahh, it felt so good to be inside her. He abandoned his teasing strokes and thrust, full stroke after full stroke with an ever-increasing tempo.

Officer Starr and Mai joined in their horizontal dance, both finding their rhythm perfect as they increased their tempo, finding as much depth in each others' eyes as they did in the perfect fit between his love shaft and her love tunnel. They found, in their dance, that each move was matched by a corresponding move that increased their pleasure until it seemed that more pleasure was impossible. Then their next moves together stimulated them to even more pleasure. At nearly impossible levels of mutual pleasure, they leapt into a mutual orgasm that froze time as he spewed his cum deep into her core and her pleasure-filled vaginal spasms massaged his magic wand in perfect time to his throbbing ejaculation.

Totally spent, Officer Starr slid next to Mai, idly caressing a breast and resting his head on her arm. When she nudged his head with her arm, he lifted his head. She moved her arm and pushed him to his back. He cooperated, having neither the energy nor the motivation to object. Mai snuggled next to him, with her head on his shoulder and her arm across his chest. When she slid a leg across his hips, he welcomed the soft warmth and sensual texture. They remained together in each others' arms for a time, each thinking private but warm thoughts and luxuriating in the memory of their encounters.

Mai stirred, lifting her head to look into Officer Starr's eyes. How could she invite him to see her again? This was a time when words would help. But she didn't use words well. She sat up in bed, thoughtfully considering her options.

Officer Starr watched, entranced by her beauty and movements, as Mai sat up in bed. He had so much he wanted to say to her, so much that he wanted to ask. One part was business, his business as a cop. The rest were personal.

Neither Mai nor Officer Starr considered, for more than a second, trying to learn just how closely their sexual congress matched what Mai had witnessed. While it was true that, as a cop, he should know, neither of them wished to reduce their mutual passion by relating it to the witnessed events. Some things, even a cop's duty, could be left alone for at least a time.

"Mai, there's something I need to learn," he began, hesitantly. He was encouraged by the hopeful look on her face. "Will you teach me to sign?" That was a lame comment, any schoolboy could do better than that. But at least it was a start. Would she be willing?

Mai smiled and signed, "Yes." When he failed to show any comprehension, she nodded and signed, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Oh, that's my first lesson, right?" he asked. He signed, "Yes."

Mai nodded. That would do for a start. It would take some time and lots of contact for him to learn to sign. He was brilliant!

"How do I get in touch with you to make arrangements?" he asked. "I can't exactly call on the phone."

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers