Maid Service Ch. 02

Story Info
Alyssa receives some on the job training.
2.3k words
4.05
44.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa moved into the Martin's house the day after her interview, after signing an extensive contract detailing what would be expected of her as both maid and sex partner. Alyssa had hesitated a little when she saw just how detailed the contract was on what she would allow to be done to her body and what she might be expected to participate in.

This included being open to sexual contact with any and all parts of her body, and being willing to fuck anyone the Martin's instructed her to. There was of course a safety clause that explained the use of Alyssa's safe word. The catch was, though, that if she ever used the safety word, her employment would end. The Martin's had explained that they would never ask her to do anything that would endanger her or do her lasting harm, but that they had very particular and varied desires and that Alyssa must be willing to participate in them if she was going to work for them.

After her first six months on the job, it was apparent to Alyssa that the Martins, whom she was allowed only to refer to as Sir or Ma'am, were much more interested in a live-in submissive than they were a maid.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Martin were dominants and while they could please each other, it was much more satisfying for both of them when they got to exert control over someone together.

It also became apparent that Alyssa did not know nearly as much about BDSM as she'd thought she did. Before coming to work for the Martin's, she had thought herself pretty kinky for letting her boyfriend tie her up and spank her a bit. After just a few weeks at her new job, she had learned that there was a lot more to being a submissive.

She was also coming to learn that she thouroughly enjoyed being dominated and humiliated. Just a week before, the Martin's had another couple over for drinks when Mrs. Martin had called Alyssa into the living room.

"I thought I told you to dust this room," Mrs. Martin said coldly, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Yes, Ma'am. I did." Alyssa kept her eyes downcast as she had been taught.

"Then what is that?" The older woman pointed to the mantle over the fireplace where fingers had been swiped through the dust evident there.

"It's dust, Ma'am. I'm sorry, I must have missed some."

"Strip."

Alyssa blushed furiously. Although she had been naked in front of other friends of the Martin's and indeed had sex with several of them, she had always done so knowing beforehand what would happen. Being ordered to undress in front of these two strangers was embarrassing.

She did as she was told and was soon standing stark naked in the middle of the living room.

"On your knees, whore." Alyssa flinched at the last word, and blushed as she obeyed.

"Crawl over to Michael and Carol," Mr. Martin ordered from his seat on the couch.

She did so, humiliated. Even so, she felt moisture seeping between her legs as she knelt in front of the couple.

"Apologize."

"I am sorry that I did not do a better job of cleaning. I will do better next time."

She had then been instructed give Michael a blowjob and let Carol fuck her with a dildo by way of apology.

Alyssa had been reminiscing about that night while she did the laundry one morning when Mrs. Martin called her into the kitchen. The woman stood besid the kitchen table, her greying blonde hair pulled back in a sophisticated chignon and wearing a pinstriped skirt suit for work.

There were eight full glasses of water lined up on the counter and a bowl sitting on the floor beside a kitchen chair.

"Good morning, dear. We're going to try something new today. Drink the water please."

The first two glasses were easy, the third and fourth a little harder. By the fifth glass her stomach was uncomfortably full, and the sixth glass a struggle. The seventh glass hurt as her stomach was so full and she'd drunk the first glasses in under ten minutes. It took her another five to finish all of the eighth glass and she felt bloated and uncomfortable when she was done. Her bladder was already beginning to fill.

"Very good," Mrs. Martin said sweetly. "Know, undress, slut."

Alyssa did so, folding her clothes neatly and laying them on the table.

Mrs. Martin smiled. "My husband has fucked me three times since last night, Alyssa. I've been wearing these same panties the whole time and they are full of cum. Take them off for me, but don't spill anything."

The younger woman knelt in front of her employer and carefully rolled the skirt up to her waist. Her panties were old satin granny panties that had sagged in the middle with the weight of the cum.

Alyssa slid her fingers into the waistband and slowly lowered them to Mrs. Martin's toned legs. She could see brown swirled in the liquid, and knew that the woman had been fucked in the ass at least once.

Mrs. Martin stepped out of the panties and instructed Alyssa to place them in the bowl on the floor. She then sat down in the kitchen chair and spread her legs.

"You're my maid, right? Clean me out, but don't swallow anything."

"Yes, Ma'am," Alyssa murmured, and scooted closer to the chair, placing her hands gently on the woman's thighs. She could see the cum still dripping out of her pussy and asshole.

Alyssa dragged her tongue up from the puckered bud to Mrs. Martin's clit, scooping the leaking jizz into her mouth. In her time at the Martin's, she had been well taught how to lick pussy and clean it out.

She circled her lips around the anus and sucked, licking around the hole and pushing her tongue into the tight sphincter to drag the dirty cum into her mouth. Mrs. Martin pushed her ass harder against the girl's face and made a small sound of pleasure.

Alyssa continued to lick and suck around her boss's ass until she couldn't get any more cum out.

More cum had leaked out of Mrs. Martin's pussy when Alyssa transfered her attention, mixed with the woman's own juices as she became more aroused. Alyssa licked it up and took the time to swirl her tongue around the sensitive nub at the top of her cleft, sucking it into her mouth.

"Yesssss," Mrs. Martin hissed, fisting her hand into Alyssa's long dark hair. Alyssa began to suck in earnest at the woman's hole as more cum filled her mouth. She jabbed her stiffened tongue up into the pussy, swirling it around inside and dragging the jizz out.

"Oh, yeah. C'mon, eat me out, you filthy little bitch." Mrs. Martin added her other hand to the back of Alyssa's head, pushing the girl's face into her pussy, encouraging her.

Alyssa gave a small, muffled whimper as her nose was pressed into the woman's clit and folds. She rubbed her face into the woman's pussy, sucking and licking furiously as Mrs. Martin moaned and began to shudder.

"That's it, slut. Oh, god, yeah. Make me cum, you whore." She gripped Alyssa's hair tightly, grinding her face into her hot, wet pussy, and squeezing her head with her thighs as she felt her orgasm build.

"Yeah, yeaaaahhhhh, ohhhhhhh YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. FUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!" Mrs. Martin's body shook and hot juices flowed onto Alyssa's face and into her mouth as the woman came fiercely.

Mrs. Martin released Alyssa's head and let the girl fall back to the floor, gasping for breath through her nose as she held the cum in her mouth.

Mrs. Martin got her own breathing under control, then pulled Alyssa to her knees by her arm.

"Kiss me," she whispered, leaning over the girl. Alyssa opened her mouth and welcomed the woman's expert tongue, sealing their lips together. Cum squeezed out between their lips as Mrs. Martin pushed her tongue as far down Alyssa's mouth and throat as she could, causing the girl to fight her gag reflex. She tilted Alyssa's head back so that the cum drippled down over her naked shoulders and breasts.

Alyssa moaned with pleasure as she kissed her boss. Her pussy was flooded with moisture and her bladder was starting to complain with fullness. She felt like a dirty slut, sitting naked in the kitchen covered in cum after eating out another woman's pussy, kissing a sexy woman twenty five years her senior. It was humiliating to think about what people would think of her if they knew, and that thought made her even wetter.

Mrs. Martin withdrew from Alyssa's mouth and squeezed her cheeks with a manicured hand, pushing her lips together. Alyssa let the cum squish out between her teeth, relishing in the taste of ass and pussy and cock all mixed together.

Mrs. Martin then reached down with her other hand and dragged roughly across Alyssa's sopping pussy. Alyssa moaned at the contact and rubbed her self against the woman's hand before she withdrew.

"Did you enjoy that, cunt?" she asked harshly.

"Yesh, Ma'am," Alyssa replied, her lips still puckered by the other hand squeezing her cheeks.

Mrs. Martin smiled sweetly. "Would you like me to lick your pussy now?"

Alyssa shivered in anticipation, moisture running down her legs. "Yesh, Ma'am. Pwease."

"Too bad." Her smiled turned into a leer as she twisted Alyssa's mouth before releasing her.

"Pick up the bowl and follow me." Mrs. Martin stood, pulled her skirt down and walked down the stairs into the basement.

Alyssa did, and her bladder protested as she walked. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she felt a little apprehension as she saw that Mrs. Martin had entered the smaller bedroom, the one Alyssa privately refered to as the dungeon. This was the room where she had been introduced to sensory deprivation, nipple clamps, all manners of whips, and a myriad of other toys and instruments.

True, Alyssa had found some form of pleasure in all of it eventually, but everytime they used this room, Alyssa was introduced to something new that was usually uncomfortable and scary at first. She knew that Mrs. Martin had to leave for work soon, and wondered what they could possibly do in this room in that short of a time.

Still, Alyssa walked into the room, where a double bed which sagged in the middle was set up with a plastic sheet and padded handcuffs at all four corners. There was a small table by the bed on which sat a slender pink vibrator.

"Set the bowl down here, please," Mrs. Martin instructed, indicating the table with the dildo.

Alyssa did so. "Ma'am?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Please, Ma'am, may I go use the washroom first?"

A smile curved the older woman's lips. "No, you may not. Lay in the middle of the bed."

"Please, Ma'am, I really need to go."

The smile disappeared, replaced by a stern look. "And I told you, no. Now, lay down on the bed, whore."

Alyssa's eyes watered at the harsh rebuke. Usually the Martin's were very cognizant of her needs and comfort and would let her attend to her needs during their sessions.

She did as she was told though, and lay on her back, spread eagle on the bed. The bed was most definitely dipped towards the middle.

Mrs. Martin moved silently to each corner of the bed and shackled Alyssa's wrists and ankles tightly; not so much as to cut off circulation, but enough to be uncomfortable.

"Now, bitch, here is what is going to happen today," the woman said, moving over to the small table and picking up the dildo. "You are going to be tied to this bed all day. I know how fucking horny you are, you little slut, so I'm going to leave you with this." She held up the vibrator then placed it at the entrace of Alyssa's dripping pussy, the slender tip barely an inch inside.

"I know you have to piss, but that is part of your training today. You said you think you like to be humiliated? Well, what could be more humiliating than pissing yourself and then having to lie in it all day?"

Alyssa gaped at Mrs. Martin. She was going to have to lie in her own filth? That was disgusting! "I am such a filthy whore! Fuck, I'm sick!" Alyssa thought to herself, but at the same time the thought of what a degraded little whore she would be if she went through with this, what her employers would do to her afterwards made her even wetter and hotter.

That is until Mrs. Martin pushed down on her bladder and she had to clench every muscle to keep from messing herself then and there. She whimpered in the discomfort that was now bordering on pain.

Mrs. Martin snapped her fingers when she heard the sound. "I almost forgot!" She walked back to the table and picked up the bowl containing the soiled panties. "Open your mouth."

Alyssa stared at her in horror. Surely not! It was one thing to plan to lay in her own piss all day, but to do it gagged with shit and cum soaked panties? She couldn't do it. Could she?

Mrs. Martin narrowed her eyes. "I said, open your mouth. Or do you wish to use your safe word?"

Alyssa shook her head vigorously. No, she loved the way this job made her feel. She'd never had better sex than here, she didn't want to give that up.

She opened her mouth.

Mrs. Martin lifted the dripping panties and shoved them gusset first into the girl's mouth. Alyssa gagged at the cold, nasty, spunk. Mrs. Martin just smiled and shoved the rest of the panties in.

They filled Alyssa's mouth completely, stretching her cheeks wide. Even had she tried, Alyssa wouldn't be able to push them out of her mouth.

"Can you breath?" Mrs. Martin asked.

Alyssa nodded.

"Good. Mr. Martin will be by to check on you on his lunch break. See you this evening!"

And with that, she turned on the vibrator, turned off the light, shut the door, and went to work.