Make a Wild Widow Ch. 07

Story Info
Continuing chapter in this saga…
1.9k words
4.45
7.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing chapter in this saga... Important to read the previous chapter(s)

Chapter Seven

Nellie opened her mouth wide and cautiously engulfed Tony's huge prick. She was only able to take half of it before she had to stop. It was just too fat. She couldn't breathe. She backed off a bit and started working it over with her tongue.

Tony groaned loudly.

Kevin and Davey ceased their steady in and out fucking rhythm to watch Nellie's talented mouth in action.

Nellie was slurping away at Tony's thick cock with gleeful abandon, sliding her lips and her tongue back and forth on it with ever-increasing enthusiasm.

It jerked wildly as she tickled its sensitive tip., "Holy Christ, honey!" he groaned. "If you're not careful, you're going to get a mouthful of cum!"

Letting out a muffled giggle, she speeded up the pace of her vigorous sucking.

"Oh shit! Jesus, honey, you're really gooooood! Oh shit!"

She had stopped sliding her lips up and down on his engorged prick and was slowly trying to swallow as much of the huge thing as she could. She managed to get more of it into her throat this time, but she still couldn't take it all. She backed off a bit, took a deep breath, and tried again.

"What are you doing?" he growled. "Take it easy. Don't hurt your-holy shit!"

She had swallowed almost all of his fat cock this time. Her dainty nose was now lightly touching his hairy belly.

"Fucking shit! Goddamn fucking shit!" Tony bellowed. His tormented prick began spurting its, load of cum down her throat.

Nellie had to back off again as Tony's cock spewed out its sticky jism. He was shooting what seemed like gallons of the stuff into her throat, and she was starting to gag. She managed to swallow it all down though, and when he was done she licked his limp prick clean.

Davey gently wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up against his chest.

"You're terrific, baby!" he whispered.

He kissed his way around her cheeks and chin to her soft lips.

"I've never known anybody who could give a blow job the way you can. You're really something."

"Fuck me!" she pleaded in a contented murmur. "Fuck me while I suck on his cock and make it hard again."

Davey pulled his cock back a few inches, then carefully pressed forward.

Kevin groaned loudly and rolled his lips.

Nellie ground her firm little ass down as hard as she could against the pair's hairy balls.

"God, I like that!" Kevin croaked. "Keep it up, baby! Keep moving that nice little ass!"

Nellie gurgled out her pleasure as the men stepped up their fucking rhythm. Her body felt as if it were going to explode. Sucking Tony's limp prick back into her mouth, she proceeded to give it a thorough working over with her tongue.

Tony growled, "Holy Christ. That feels so fucking good. Suck it, honey. Suck it."

Nellie threw her ass against the pair of rigid pricks greedily fucking her twin holes and sucked and slurped on the huge cock that was expanding to mammoth proportions in her mouth.

"Oh yeah! That's the way! Fuck us, baby!" Davey urged. "Fuck us!"

He squeezed her tits and pinched her tiny nipples.

She squealed with delight.

He pulled back until just the head of his big prick was locked inside her tight little sphincter muscle, then he slammed it forward again.

Nellie thought sure she was going to faint. Her cunt and her asshole were on fire with need.

She whimpered and moaned and bounced up and down as best she could, considering the fact that she was still sucking on Tony's fat cock.

She was about to come.

"Fuck me!" she begged through her mouthful of swollen meat. "I need it so bad! Fuck me!"

Davey and Kevin speeded up their fucking action. They were doing their best to keep their cocks moving in time with her frantic writhings.

"Harder!" she gurgled. "Fuck me harder! Make me come!"

The pair slammed Nellie's twin holes as hard as they could, and her excited pussy exploded with ecstasy. Spasm after spasm shook her slender frame.

Kevin couldn't take anymore.

"Oh shit!" he grunted, his cock shooting its creamy load into her squeezing cunt.

Davey held off as long as he could. Nellie's tight little asshole was milking his engorged prick the way her pussy was milking Kevin's spent cock.

"Jesus Christ, baby!" he groaned. "You're the best fuck I've ever had! I'm going to come! Keep that sweet little ass moving, Nellie! I'm going to come!"

He thrust forward hard, burying his cock to the balls inside her narrow ass, and emptied his cum deep into her bowels.

The two spent pricks buried inside Nellie's supple body slipped free, and Davey and Kevin climbed off the bed. Her lusty sucking had brought Tony's huge cock back into full flower. She withdrew her lips from the glistening shaft and collapsed onto the blankets.

Gazing longingly up into his dark eyes, she pleaded, "Fuck me, Tony! I want to feel your big, beautiful cock sliding in and out of my cunt!"

Tony silently positioned himself between her widespread thighs.

Her soft little cum-drenched pussy was twitching eagerly. He ran a big finger along her dewy slit and tickled her wrinkled cunt-lips. She purred contentedly. He poked his finger inside her wet opening and wiggled it around.

"That feels so good!" she moaned. "Fuck my cunt, big man! Stick your cock in it and fuck it!"

Tony smiled down at her.

"I'll fuck you, honey. But first I want to play with this sweet body of yours."

He moved his finger down her sensitive crack to her tiny asshole.

"I love playing with a girl's body," he told her in a deep, sexy murmur. "Stuffing my fingers inside a girl's cunt really turns me on."

He caressed her firm little asscheeks and gave them each a gentle squeeze.

"You've got a nice ass. Your asscheeks just fit in my hands."

He stroked her thighs for a moment, then eased a pair of callused fingers into her puckered asshole.

Nellie squirmed and moaned and tossed her head. His tender fondling was driving her crazy with lust.

"That's right, honey!" he groaned. "Fuck yourself on my fingers! I love watching you grind your ass against my hand! It makes me so horny!"

He reached out and squeezed a ripe tit.

Nellie squealed with delight.

Grinding her ass around all the harder, she whimpered, "Fuck me! Please! Stop teasing! Put your big, beautiful prick inside me and fuck me!"

Tony picked her up and carried her into the living room.

Her eyes got big.

"What are you going to do?" she asked in a timid whisper.

"You'll see."

He sat down in a wide overstuffed chair. Then he grabbed hold of her waist and told her to put her legs across the arms.

"So I can slide you up and down on my prick," he explained in a husky voice. "I'm going to slide you up and down on that big thing and fuck your brains out,"

She quickly spread her legs and straddled the chair. She was facing him, and the more he lowered her the wider it forced her thighs apart. She was beginning to wonder just how far down she could go without splitting in two.

"I don't think my legs will stretch any farther," she told him breathlessly.

He kissed his way around her throat to her little ear.

"I'll move up some. Then you should be able to get comfortable."

He scooted his ass forward a ways and her pliant body settled down onto his lap.

Nellie was swept with an incredibly sensual feeling. Her furry slit was stretched as wide open as it could possibly get, making her cunt unbelievably sensitive and her tiny asshole ache for something to fill it.

Tony ran his fingertips along her crack and she desperately tried to hump them.

"Fuck me!" she sobbed as he tickled her tiny clit. "Fuck me now! I want you to put your big prick inside me!"

He raised her up and positioned her oozing pussy above his cock, then pushed her down hard and impaled her on his waiting prick.

Nellie sobbed out her pleasure. Her tits were brushing against his chest, making her nipples tingle with delight as he slid her cunt up and down on his huge cock.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "I love it! Do it tome, big man! Fuck me hard!"

He tilted her backward just enough to suck a tiny nipple into his mouth, then poked a long finger into her asshole.

She ground her ass down against his hairy balls.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she shrieked.

He battered her hot little cunt with deep, piercing thrusts.

"Do it to me, big man!" she wailed. "Do it to me! Fuck my pussy!"

She was struggling wildly in the throes of her passion. He hammered her hard for a few more seconds. Then suddenly, she felt his cock stiffen and start to pulse.

"I'm going to come, honey!" he groaned. "I can't hold back any longer! You're too damn good!"

She raised her ass up until just the tip of his cock was nestled inside her hungry cunt, then let herself fall back down against his thighs.

"Holy shit!" he growled, pumping his load into her clutching pussy.

Nellie could feel him coming. She screwed her ass down hard against his balls and her excited pussy began to quiver.

Tony locked his lips over hers and held her tight while her aching body jerked and shivered in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

"It was wonderful. The most wonderful two days I've ever spent in my life," Nellie said in response to her sister's inquiry. "Davey and his roommates were so nice to me, and so attentive."

She sighed blissfully as the memories flooded her thoughts.

"Did you get to see the campus?" Kerri asked in an amused voice.

"Campus? What campus? I saw everything I wanted to see. Three gorgeous big men with gorgeous big cocks. And God how they could fuck! I'm stiff all over!"

Kerri smiled tolerantly at her and said, "Larry missed you while you were gone."

"That's nice," Nellie replied in a dreamy voice. "But I didn't miss him."

Winking at Kerri, she added impishly, "I didn't even miss your Big John vibrator."

Kerry said, "I'm glad you had such a good time, but it's a shame you're so stiff. I was going to invite you to a party."

"A party? What kind of party? When is it?" Nellie asked.

"Tonight. At Larry's apartment. Only he won't be there. It's a sex toy party, and it's just for us girls."

Nellie's eyes lit up, "I haven't been to one of those in ages. I'd love to come."

"And you probably will," Kerri commented dryly. "But are you sure you're up to it? You're not too tired or something?"

Nellie said, "Of course not. Why would I be?"

"Bertha is coming."

"Oh God! Does she still have the hots for me?"

Kerri nodded soberly.

"Good God," Nellie moaned. "That horny bitch damn near killed me the last time she got her sexy hands on me. I don't know if I'm up to this after all."

Kerri giggled and said, "You loved every nasty minute of it. You know you did. And tonight will be even better. Connie has a lot of new toys. She came by the office yesterday and let us look through her catalogue."

"Wonderful. Did you get any work done after she left?"

Kerri shook her head.

"Ah, the pleasures of owning your own business," she said with a satisfied smile.

"And of having an all-girl staff," Nellie said. "Okay, sis, you twisted my arm. I'd love to come to your party."

To Be Continued