All Comments on 'Making Decisions Pt. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a Following, no wonder

You seem to have acquired somnething of a following. The quality of your writing explains why. No Gaps in Logic, Believable characters, Accurate spelling and Word Choice, A pleasure to read.

Cheers, and Thanks,

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice start!

Always good to read a DG Hear Story. Waiting for Part 2.

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
It's another great day in the State of Georgia . .

. . . at least for me. Any day I wake up to find a DG Hear story to read makes my day! Once again, we have a new storyline approach and a somewhat different point of view and the first chapter has brought us prospects of more interesting characters and situations in later installments. Like so very many DG Hear fans, I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
always a pleasure

to see your name/story in the new stories list. It's a bit like your older stories, but still lovely. Hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing your talent & good luck.

DG HearDG Hearabout 16 years agoAuthor
Author DG Hear

I wanted to thank Mistress Lynn for stepping in to help edit this story from a womans point of view. Of course My good friend and editor Techsan always has my back. This story is in three parts and already submitted. Hopefully, a part will be posted each day.

Thank you to all who comment on my stories. If you want a personal response please send me a feedback. I try to always give you my best, of course not every story is for everyone.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another great story

I always look forward to another new story from the master, and this one lives up to the expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great start

I hate to nitpick but isn't the clap a sexually transmitted disease?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A fan

you have enough fans telling you how great a wrter you are. This is one more. Keep up the good work and let"s have part 2 & 3 fast.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Interesting start

Everyone at home lied to manipulate each other - maybe not Clay but he learned he was manipulated by our guys ex - and Ellen was no saint but may be a good choice -

We will see - How Kimmy fits in??

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

Good story. Five stars.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
If

If his firm was creating thirty posts in his home town,why couldn't they reduce the lay off numbers by that amount and do the work?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES