All Comments on 'Making of a Porn Queen Ch. 04'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VenusKallipygosVenusKallipygosover 15 years ago
Hot stuff!

This series is scorching-hot, although it could use proofreading as the numerous errors detract from the story and sex.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Good, but...

Aside of the ever present and ever irritating "of cause" typo that really gets on my nerves, my only complaint with this story is the sissy boy designation. Scribler seems to like to lump all variations under the transgender umbrella into one big jumble. He writes Stephanie clear as a transsexual, but has her and others keep referring to her as a sissyboy. A sissy boy is a heterosexual male submissive dressed in lingerie by his Mistress. There is only bdsm and crossdressing, but NO gender variance. As Stephie is written as clearly feeling more true to herself as a girl, and wanting to be one, and refering to herself as she, she's a transsexual, not a sissyboy. I'm also annoyed by Scribler's overuse of the word tranny. He tries to write transgirls in a way that says they're okay as they are, but constantly has his characters, including the t-girls themselves, using a word that to us trans women is every bit as offensive and hurtful as the n word is to black people, or the f word to gay men, or the k word to Jewish people. Scribler has talent and potential, but he needs guidance from a genuine transwoman if he's going to mostly write stories about us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
zX

I'm a true transsexual, plan on eventual SRS (sexual reassignment surgery), and don't have the desire for someone to go down on me till I have a vagina. However, the scene where Steffi's with Laurel and Maria, sucking Laurel and getting fucked by Maria, I must admit I would have loved to be in Steffi's place right then. I've been in a few threesomes where I sucked my boyfriend's guy friend off while my boyfriend took me from behind at the same time. They came within seconds of each other. I got my boyfriend's love inside me and had his friend's hot load of white cream stream down my throat. It was delicious! I've never been with another TS either, and it made me kind of wonder what it would be like to be with another girl like me. I'm a one man girl now, though. I like fantasy to a degree, but I want the fairy tale to turn to reality. I want to fall in love with a good guy and marry him. I really don't think that's too much for a girl to ask for and expect! Happy pleasure trails!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous