Manipulating Jenny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
539 Followers

“Being a professional in my industry I’ve read some horrid reports of this getting worse, not better and in one report these sleezes who were eventually arrested anyway, were timing how long it took a particular eight year-old girl to have an orgasm by fingering, then by intercourse and finally putting her on a Sybian vibrating machine like Alison just tried and without me having to give you the obvious outcome details you can imagine it would take about 30 seconds for someone like that on a vibrator that powerful. This is exploitation of the worst kind and we must somehow put an end to it, but it’s been going on for a hundred years only now it’s such a huge illegal industry authorities fear it will soon account for nearly half of the world’s pornography market.”

“That’s really horrible, I feel sorry for those victims,” says a sympathetic Jenny. “I know I wanted my step daddy to have sex with me when I was much younger and he wouldn’t until I was 18 but at the time I really wanted to find out and I think that’s where they get a lot of girls who either don’t know any different or like in the poor countries, get traded out for money. Makes me glad I live here in a civilised society.”

Felicity turns her attention to Alison who’s gone very quiet as if she’s hiding something but the smile is soon back on her face. Felicity walks over to the Sybian machine and is looking closely at it. “So how about you Alison, you tried the Sybian machine first so how did it feel for you?

“Like Jenny said. It was like out of this world. It’s different to the way the fucking machine works that Jenny had to lie down to try but once it got started it was like a thousand ticklers were giving me pleasure. I felt the thick knob part turning around and around inside my vagina, swirling and throbbing hard against my sensitive spots making the orgasms keep coming. All that screaming was me having one after the other. It didn’t hurt at all but to hear me I think I must have sounded like I’m being tortured. There was no such thing as a climax as though that was it, the orgasms just kept coming brought on by the intensity of the vibrations inside me and all underneath me as well as on my clit. I felt that helpless I couldn’t move, I just kept enjoying it although it probably sounded like I was being electrified.”

“Did you feel the vibrations inside your thighs and around your anus?”

“That’s an understatement Felicity. Words can’t really describe the feeling. I felt breathless soon after it started the vibrations seemed to penetrate right inside me all over underneath and I think I could have fainted had you not stopped it. It was so powerful on my anus that I could have had orgasms there alone no worries.”

“Well the reason you felt so electrified and the vibrations seems to be coming from everywhere not just inside you or on your clit is because us girls have a fantastic sensory nervous system in area that surround our genitals. Like I said, the clitoris head itself has some eight thousand sensory nerve endings and that’s more in one spot than any single structure in the male or female body so there, the good Lord gave us something we can be thankful for.

“So you got really wet eh,” she asks Alison.

“Absolutely, I was fairly dripping.”

“Come over here and look where you were sitting Alison,” the older woman urges. “Look at this.”

“What is it?” asks Alison.

“Look at this, the saddle part is very wet and look down at the floor there, it’s damp, you’ve come on the machine but not as much as Jenny but there’s the evidence, that’s not perspiration and of course I’ve got to wipe it up.”

Alison’ looks at Jenny with an amazed expression. “I know I felt very wet, really wet but I thought it was just from normal excitement. Good God! I’ve done it too.”

“Join the club,” laughs the other teenager. “I’ll’ be damned, I didn’t even know, the throbbing was so intense and the vibrations were sort of shaking me it must have just leaked out of me. I’ve never got wet like that and made any mess before. My gawd!”

Felicity gives her a kiss on the cheek and assures her it won’t happen under normal circumstances and it gives the young blonde some heart. “Girls I’m recommending you get your hands on a copy of a book called ‘The Clitoral Truth’ (The Secret World at Your Fingertips) by Rebecca Chalker. There’s an extensive section in chapter three all about female ejaculation. Just go to your computer and Google it, you will be amazed what you’ll find out.”

The clock has reached 7.30 in the evening and Felicity suggests they get dressed and head home, advising both her ‘patients’ her check-up of them reports a very clean bill of health and no charge for the consultation. The two young women leave Dr Feelgood feeling very good. And the sexy sexologist has never felt better either.

IN CHAPTER 15 Jenny visits Alison’s house for a private nude sunbathing session while the teenager’s mother’s not at home. Our tenacious teasing teen Jenny coerces Alison’s foster father to cover both their nude bodies with soothing milky sunscreen cream and that starts a whole new ball game with both girls getting him by the balls for something this daddy could only dream about.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
539 Followers