All Comments on 'Manipulations'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Go baby Go

Leave the guy to wants to show off a naked you, to show off himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good,

consenting adults is fine, it’s their business what they do, but better make sure everyone is on the consent and ready to party. Need to be sure that you have the trust and confidence in not only your partner, but yourself as well. A good read, a fan always.

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years agoAuthor
Typos, sorry...

That new "submit" bug is in the wrong place for me, I aim for "review" and hit submit instead. Just one arm is my excuse, still my error.

So stuff gets posted with mistakes.

I think we need one of those things that pop up and go "Are you REALLY REALLY sure?" after the first submit button.

Dana

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Good Flow

Good flow and a natural progression of events and attitudes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Great! Ihope she is leaving the braindead pervert and looking for a normal husband.

the Ct. Yankee

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
"I never realized how good it can be, I wish you could give me feelings like that."

Comments that call into question a guy's manhood such as the foregoing or saying he is small, even if joking, often results in a man becoming impotent.

She not only kept belittling his manhood she left after telling him how poorly he performs. So now he thinks she left because he is no good in the sack. Likely the next time he tries to fuck a woman he will not be able to get it up. When that happens thereafter, he will fear that he may not get it up and fear that he cannot get it up guarantees that he cannot leaving him impotent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well deserved!

Dalton got EXACTLY what he deserved, even if he did not know it was coming.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
And your point DWarnock?

Dalton got exactly what he asked for and then didn't like it? Too bad.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yet another example of -

Be careful what you ask for - you might get it -

He manipulated her tried to control her and make her do things she did not like so she did found the power satisfying and taught him a lesson -

If he becomes impotent so be it he asked for it - no he demanded it and got it - good for her -

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Serves him right. NEVER involves others in your marriage

He didn't want a wife, he wanted a trophy, he wanted bragging rights. He pushed her into it, so he can't complain about anything that happens from here on. She is just realising that she is an exhibitionist, so she will begin to push the boundaries more and more, while he will become more and more jealous, blaming her, when it is all his own fault. Wives are not for sharing, and if you do, you deserve it when she cheats. And she WILL eventually cheat. And I will feel no pity for him, when she does.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Ending was a bit much..

Despite what oafs those males wer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES