Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to top even that, I let my knees part all the way to the armrests. I raised my arms over my head and stretched, my titties pressed against the sheer cloth. I could see through slitted eyes that all three of them were now leaning forward with their mouths hanging open.

I dropped my hand down to my crotch, again pretending to scratch, tugging the sheer material over a bit in the process, feeling one lip slide out past the seam. Not that that made any difference, the material was completely sheer. Poor Dalton was sitting off to my side so I knew he couldn't see what they were seeing. I was feeling completely in control.

"Bill could use a beer." Dalton said. I knew what he wanted.

"Sure, Honey." I hopped up and went into the kitchen, I was going to fix him good. I slid the sheer panties down and off, then grabbed a beer. I walked out, bent over in front of him and set the beer down for Bill who was staring at my breasts. I heard a gasp of surprise from Dalton, then I went and sat back down in my chair. It was almost funny, he was leaning way over trying to see me. I had the living room full of men that were mush, putty in my hands, I could make them do anything.

Then I tortured them some more, making sure they saw everything. It was exciting in a way, I was puffing up and getting wet. Once I even got down on my hands and knees pretending to pick up bits of popcorn and things off the carpet. I spent a solid 5 minutes doing that, my bare behind sticking up, the short little skirt did not cover me at all in that position.

Then I got up and left.

"Holy goddam hell!" I heard one of them say as I left the room. I was giggling by the time I got to my bedroom, but my hands went to my slit and I rubbed myself, I had to.

Dalton came in as I was in the throes of orgasm, he was on me in a flash. I orgasmed again as he pounded at me, I had visions of Bill's huge cock in my head as he did. I tried to cast that out of my mind, it wouldn't go. I also was upset, this was not the way I expected my marriage to be. Crazy thoughts were in my head, I had just used my body for a power trip, it was that easy.

Yet I was excited and ashamed at the same time.

But Dalton seemed to think I was a toy or something for his own pleasure. I was beginning to change my mind about things, besides, I now knew I could have anything I wanted in my life.

"You want that big cock, don't you?" Dalton panted at me.

"Yes, God yes!" I screamed it out just to get him to hurry up.

I lay there feeling strange afterwards, had I really done that? I felt Dalton get up and go to the bathroom, then he got dressed and left. I was lying naked on the bed, my mind running through all the changes of the last few weeks.

I heard the door open, I looked up. It was Bill. He came towards me, it was like everything was in a haze. I just lay there. I felt his hands on me, then the rustle of clothing. I looked at him, he was nude, his large cock was hanging down between his legs, I thought that was odd. I had expected him to be erect and huge. I saw him reach down and stroke himself, then he lay down beside me and put his hand between my legs.

I just lay there and let him, he leaned over and began to lick my breasts. I was curious, I reached down and took his penis in my hand. It was soft.

"What's wrong?" I ssked him.

"I came in my pants and then had to jack off in the bathroom, I think need some time." He seemed chagrined.

I started laughing, went into hysterics. I got up and went into the bathroom, washed myself. I found a robe, pulled it on. Bill was still lying on the bed when I came out, still limp.

"What happened here stays here, don't tell Dalton anything except how good it was." I told him.

"Because if you do, you will NEVER get any!" I was firm with that, Bill just nodded.

I think he was probably relieved, his reputation intact. He dressed and smiled at me.

"Next time."

I just looked at him.

Later Dalton came in, he actually seemed a bit sheepish.

But he was curious.

"How was it?"

"Great! God is he big!" I smiled sweetly.

"And hard as a rock, he went on and on, I must have had a dozen orgasms."

Dalton had an odd look on his face.

"I never realized how good it can be, I wish you could give me feelings like that." I stuck the knife in farther.

Dalton looked crestfallen now.

He undressed and came to bed, he made no move to reach for me.

Monday morning Dalton left for work. I sat and thought for about an hour, then I packed my bags. I put on the pretty flowered dress my Mom had bought for me years ago, left a couple of buttons undone. I drove down to the bank and withdrew our savings, just a few thousand but enough.

Then I got in my car, pulled out onto the freeway. I didn't know where I was going, I would know when I got there.

I would be just fine.

12