Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria could then hear over her own noises the man groan and growl as he let loose a large amount of sperm deep inside her bowels. The man’s sharp stream was hot and hit in an area deep inside her never touched by the hot liquid before now, causing Maria to once more shake and convulse in a tortured orgasm of sorts. This time it was different as she had stepped over a threshold similar to when the Robo unit had been set on the next to highest level before she had passed out.

The man then withdrew himself and left the room as Maria hung inside the desk alone.

As she recovered, Maria could hear him talking to another man and then returning with him to the desk. “Maria, you have a visitor, he will be entertaining himself for a while as I go get a late dinner”. My God Maria thought, what now oh god what now, I can’t take any more!

The stranger walked around to the seat and placed a knapsack on the desk while the other man turned and said to him while leaving, “Ok buddy you owe me for this one, have a good time and remember, No Marks”.

Maria could hear the contents of the bag being dumped out on the desk as the man sat in the chair directly in front of her open sex. Reaching to her tits he placed what felt like a zip tie at the base each, pulling it tight on each and then attached one long one around both, drawing them painfully together, grossly forming both tortured balloons into one. Maria whined as he then attached a tight knot around each nipple, then drew them outward away from each other, attaching them each to a securing spot at the sides of the compartment she was hanging in. Maria then felt his cock come to rest in the V that was created by doing so as he then busied himself with the swollen wet sex that was presented in front of him.

The next day a group of men in the R and D department gathered around a security monitor and watched silently as only every so often a man would say, “Oh shit look at the size of that one, Damn she’s taking it, look at her hips buck, She’s got strong muscles in those legs”.

The men watched a few minutes longer as all of a sudden one said, “There she goes, she’s squirting big time, damn he’s going to spank her for it.

On the screen a man sat in the chair with a woman’s ass and legs straight up through the desk and her legs held at ninety degrees out to the sides, the way she had been left by the group. Her ass cheeks and pussy lips were now pulled lewdly far apart by two black straps that had been individually wrapped through her open crotch then out and under her legs near her own waist. The pink area in-between was totally filled with two very large black rubber dildos each having a tube connected to a ball pump assembly at its end. Because of the size of the two objects there was no sign of separation between the two as the skin around them formed two tight rings to accommodate there size. The men’s eyes were drawn to the woman’s swollen red clitoris, held lewdly on display by the pressure of the two straps and the swelling caused by long term manipulation, evident from her own lubricant and some kind of oil coating the whole area. The man would pump one ball then the other than rub her most private area’s next to the two dildos as well as her ass cheeks and thighs with an oil from a bottle sitting near by, and then with out warning he would attack her defenseless swollen clit with his fingers.

The woman’s leg muscles would flex and jump as if trying to leave her tight skin while her toes all pointed in odd directions.

The men were witnessing the documentation of Maria’s journey into the unknown as Maria now rested in the capable hands of the nurse, Stella.

End of chapter 2

12