Maria The Pissmop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,467 Followers

Now like I said, even before I had used the bowl it was pretty damn disgusting to look at never mind smell and I really thought this was the point Maria would back out for real but no, with that brilliantly acted face of horror at what she was doing she shuffled forward, gave an exaggerated sniffle and reluctantly bowed her head into the dank bowl. I growled at her to get deeper in, then deeper until her cute little nose was surely touching water (or something else) then demanded that she reach up and flush the toilet herself. There was a definite hesitation to do it. Whether it was for real or just another brilliant addition to her part I do not know, I'm not sure I ever want to. But after the longest five seconds her grip firmed on the silver handle and gave it a firm pull and plunged her head into a maelstrom of water and excrement.

When finally the flush subsided and her head emerged from the bowl she was a mess, her hair was a tangled, saturated dirty jumble and her face was streaked and soiled. Though she fought it hard it was near impossible for her to hide the wide smile on her face and I had to snap at her bring her properly back into character.

"My god! What a disgusting piece of shit whore you are! And here's me arranging a nice treat for you, you hardly deserve it bitch!"

Maria just knelt there and began pouting until the door to the toilets opened and I dragged her out of the cubicle. Standing in the centre of the room, on the newly 'cleaned' tiles were two waitress's. They could not have been more different. The first girl was called Trish and was a really cute blonde with the biggest tits imaginable. She was dressed in a tight white blouse and miniskirt and her legs were encased in black stockings and high heels. The woman standing beside her was dressed the same but looked (and was) nearly 60 years Trish's age and was just a fat, disgusting old crone. This was Mae. Trish was smiling for the cameras and held a tray in her hand with a gigantic empty cocktail pitcher in the centre.

I clicked my fingers and Trish stooped to place the pitcher on the floor and without comment hitched her tiny skirt up and squatted over the pitcher and began to piss into it. Everyone else in the room was extremely quiet as she did so and the sound as her piss flow hit the glass and began to fill the pitcher dominated the scene- it was also a nice, rich, yellow colour.

Trish filled the bottom quarter of it and as the final drops came out of her Mae somehow got down herself and began to take up where her younger colleague had left off. Maria knelt there, looking bedraggled, and watched with interest as the pitcher level started to rise again. When the old woman had finally finished I thanked both of them and dismissed them. I walked over to the now half full pitcher and spat in it a couple of times before taking out my dick and furiously masturbating. It did not take me too long to jerk off and fire a healthy load of thick cum into the mixture. I milked every last drop out into the pitcher but that was the pitcher only half full - how on earth could we fill the second half?

Well wouldn't you know it right on cue in stumbled a tramp that appeared that he had had too much to drink. And this guy was not acting a part, he really was a vagrant that we had bought drinks for and told him to come into the toilets and free his bladder. To be fair to him it was bit of a distance between his dick an the pitcher rim so I guess it was understandable that some of the torrent of piss he unleashed missed the pitcher and splashed on the tiles but he fairly filled that glass pitcher up, nearly to the brim. I instructed Maria to lick up the piss that had escaped the pitcher and to spit it into it. For a final couple of toppings I got three of the guys on my crew to jerk off into the pitcher as well and as an encore Trish came back and fingered herself off to spray her juices in there too. I mixed it al together with a nice long swizel stick and then told Maria to get eating the stick and drinking the lovely cocktail I had laid on for her.

She crunched her way through the stick with no problem then started on the pitcher of piss and cum and while she nearly gagged on it a couple of times I was proud to report she downed the whole fucking lot and finished by licking the rim and letting out a great big piss belch. She was having too much fun to pretend to hate this now and I couldn't have cared by then, how could I hide the fact this girl was such a fucking freak!

Well that was pretty much the end of my film though the ending credits were kinda fun too. Basically, in that self same toilets we fitted Maria's face with a neat contraction that would keep her mouth nice and open and an even neater urinal shaped collar that slipped over her neck and shoulders and perfectly framed her face at the bottom of the urinal. We then positioned her, kneeling, right next to the line of urinals and the credits were basically a series of outtakes then throughout that day of patrons of the bar entering the toilets and them using Maria's face as a urinal. Needless to say the kinky bitch loved it!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,467 Followers
12