Maria's Misconceptions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home, Jace asked Maria what had happened when she was staring blankly at her plate.

"I looked into the living room. . . And I swore. . . I swore that Gary was sitting in the recliner looking at me," she said.

Jace was shocked, and wasn't sure if she was hallucinating or not. After what happened at the LTC when Gary died, he thought maybe she really did see him.

----------

In January, Joshua and Jacob invited Jace to Joshua's home to talk, Jack was also invited. They made it for a Wednesday, because Jace would be in town at his office anyway, he just headed over after work.

Jace told them all he knew about Maria, and explained to them about Edison.

"You mean to tell me that she was living with a man old enough to be her father?!

"More like grandfather," said Joshua.

"God that's just... OH!" replied Jacob.

"Wait a minute, Edison Franklin. . .? That's the guy who donated money to the park that time. . . He was worth hundreds of millions of dollars. . . Jesus Christ!! Who bought her the Vette? Was it him?" said Joshua.

"No, James Wilkens bought her the car, he gave it to her in the divorce, but Edison's family let her store it in a building that they own, that's where it is now," Jace replied.

Joshua looked over at Jacob and told him that he was anxious for nicer weather to arrive, so that they could go and retrieve it.

The boys explained to Jace about how their father had gone into a depression after Maria left and how they believed that, though it took over twenty years, that's what had eventually killed him. He had grieved and drank himself to death over the loss of his marriage.

"He never dated, even though our grandma brought women here. . . Some really good looking women, to meet him. He wasn't interested in them. He never went out, never did anything, he watched TV and got drunk, I still blame her. . ." said Joshua.

"Yeah, when dad saw the tape that someone left at grandma's house, he had to take off of work for a week," said Jacob.

"About the tape, what is on it?" asked Jace.

Joshua disappeared into his and Beth's bedroom for a few minutes, then returned with a VHS tape.

"Wow," said Jace, "How old is that? I haven't seen one of those for a while, I assumed that by tape, you meant a DVD, can you even play it?"

Joshua told him that it was taped sometime in the early 90's, right after she left his dad and married James, and that he had a dual DVD / VHS player to play it on.

"I don't understand why. . . Or how he talked her into this, or if she was drugged or if she just decided one day to be a slut," said Joshua, as he started the tape.

"We'll be in the kitchen, let me know when you've seen enough," said Joshua, as he handed the remote to Jace and he, Jacob and Jack left the room.

The video started out with six couples sitting in a large room drinking wine, then as the camera panned by each couple, Jace noticed that one of them was a much younger Maria, and with her was a man who he recognized as James Wilkens. He fast forwarded a bit and all of the couples were now naked and in various positions, having sex.

It shocked and hurt him a little to see Maria having sex with James, but he realized that they had been a couple and were probably married at the time. It surprised him though, that she would have sex in the same room as a bunch of other people.

He fast forwarded some more and it was a scene from a camera that was obviously located in the ceiling, it was directly over a couple. The woman was riding a man cowgirl, then another man came up from behind, putting his cock into her ass. After a few seconds, a man stepped in front of her and she took his cock into her mouth. The view was too far away to tell which woman out of the group it was being fucked, but then the view changed to a different camera. . . It was Maria.

Jace watched in horror, as the men swapped positions every few minutes, so that every man there, except James, had had their cock in all of her holes. He wanted to stop watching, but he couldn't, it was like witnessing a train wreck. She rolled over onto her back and the onslaught continued. It was quite obvious that she had not been forced to do this, she was loving every minute of it, he could tell by the way her upper lip quivered that she had had several orgasms.

He watched as each man unloaded their cum all over her face, neck and breasts. Then James, who had been watching and masturbating, came over and she opened her mouth for him to shoot his cum inside, then swallowed it.

Jace turned the VCR off, sat the remote on the coffee table and walked into the kitchen.

From first appearances, it was easy to assume, that Jace was a ladies man, and that he'd had his share of women. He was a very good looking man and beautiful women seemed to throw themselves at him. He wasn't really interested in any of them though, two different girls had ripped his heart out. Megan Freeman in high school, and Candice (Candy) Cox in college.

Jace had his share of dates after them, but they just didn't have the old fashioned qualities that he was looking for. He was in his forties when he met Maria, after she had filed for divorce from James. Jace was attracted to her immediately, but he never pursued her until he ran into her two years later. She had seemed to be so innocent and the girl next door type, and after being married to her for ten years, he truly thought she was. Jace saw the way that she had loved Gary, and saw her as a victim of a conniving older man (James) who had manipulated her away from her true love, then used her and cheated on her. After witnessing the incident at Riverside Manor after Gary's death, it had made him love Maria all the more.

After watching the tape, he was devastated, he couldn't believe what he'd just witnessed. It happened before he had known her, but it still cut him deeply.

"That's kind of hard to take," he said.

"Are you going to be alright?" asked Jack.

"Yeah, it's just going to take some time to sink in is all," he replied, "I love Maria, but I can't for the life of me understand why she did what she did. You told me how loving and caring she was, you all have, and she has been for the last ten years. Could James have drugged her? Or maybe that friend that she said kind of pushed her into his arms, could she have been drugging her?"

"We've all wondered that at one time or another," said Jack.

"I can tell you, that she doesn't seem to be drugged on the tape, I know you don't want to hear about your mother having an orgasm, but her upper lip quivers when she does. . . She had several on that tape, and I know what she's like when she's excited. . . And she was clearly very excited," Jace said.

"I don't know if they are still available, but she was on several tapes, and they were all at the video store. A lot of people have seen them. . . That's why she left town. . . Well, one of the reasons, anyway," said Jacob.

Jace also told them how Maria had told him how much she loved Gary and realized her mistake about a year after she left, but was too embarrassed to come back.

"She couldn't face you again after what she had done. . . Of course, if she was doing what she was on that tape during that year, I can understand why she would be embarrassed," said Jace.

----------

Five months later. . .

Maria's relationship with her boys slowly improved, since they lived a little over an hours drive apart, most of their talking was done on the phone, but they started getting closer.

Over the last eleven years, Maria had spent close one million ($11,600 was taken in taxes) of the three million dollars that Edison had left her. After re-connecting with her children, and unknown to Joshua and Jacob, Maria put one of the remaining million into a trust fund to be divided equally among her grandchildren and any future grandchildren.

Joshua and Jacob had taken possession of the Corvette in April. An avid car enthusiast, Edison's son had gone in and started it up and drove it around inside of the large warehouse at least once a month to keep it in good running order. He kept it waxed and had even changed the oil in it at least once a year. It was in excellent condition. The boys had taken it to a few car shows in the two months they'd had it, and it was always a favorite of the crowd.

Jace never told Maria that he knew of her gang bangs. Their sex life cooled off considerably though, Jace had trouble keeping erections. When they made love, all he could see in his mind was Maria on her knees, surrounded by men, he couldn't get that image out of his head. Maria became frustrated and they had started fighting.

On the last Saturday of June, Maria and Jace had gone up to Alum Creek Lake to swim, and then afterwards were going up to the spot that they liked to visit after dark. Maria wore her neon pink bikini, at almost sixty, she still looked much younger. She turned quite a few heads, and she flirted with a lot of the younger men with her eyes and and smile as she walked along the beach with Jace. Seeing these younger, toned and tanned men put thoughts into her head that she hadn't had for a very long time, and soon she was checking out the size of their packages through their speedos.

They found a spot to spread out their blanket, turned on their small radio and made themselves comfortable. Then went about spreading suntan lotion on each other. After about an hour had passed, Jace received a phone call, seemed that one of his clients had an altercation with the party that they had sued, and had been arrested.

"We're going to have to leave, Pete Jackson apparently got into it with one of the Stevens' boys and is in Jail," said Jace.

Maria was not at all happy and told him to go ahead and leave, she was staying.

"But how will you get home? We came in my car and. . ."

"Just go, I'll take a cab or something. . . I'm a big girl, I think I can handle it. I need this, I want to lay here and relax, just go ahead and go," Maria said with irritation in her voice.

Jace gathered up his clothes, told her he'd see her at home later and left, she never responded to him as he walked away.

A short time later, Maria had propped herself against her bag and was reading, when she heard a man's voice,

"Hello, are you here all by yourself?"

Maria looked up from her book to see a tall, dark haired extremely attractive man standing in front of her.

"Mind if I join you. . .? Don't worry, I'm harmless," he continued.

"Oh. . . A, yes I'm. . . Alone. I mean I'm here by myself for right now," Maria replied, Oh, and yyyes. . . Go ahead and have a seat."

"I'm Paul Cruthers. . . And you are. . ."

"Maria. . . Maria Ballard."

"Beautiful, I was going to say you are beautiful," he said.

Maria blushed and said thank you as she put the book she was reading down and studied his face. She could tell that he was quite a bit younger than her, he also reminded her of James, at least as far as his body went. He was toned and tanned, with six pack abs and his arms were muscular. The only difference was, he was thinner, the same body type, just a skinnier version of James.

"What on earth is a beautiful woman like you doing here all by your lonesome?" he asked.

Maria explained that her husband was an attorney and had been called away because one of his clients had been arrested.

"Your husband is JW Ballard, I thought you looked familiar, I've seen you in those commercials. . . I always thought you looked so enchanting in them, I know that I would never leave a woman such as you by yourself. I would have told that client to man up, that he would have to wait until Monday."

They sat and talked for the rest of the afternoon, she learned that he was forty one years old and was the owner of his own computer software company. Had been married twice, both wives left to find greener pastures, of course that was before his company had taken off, and he owned an estate just Northwest of Columbus, close to Delaware, Ohio.

As the sun got lower in the sky and Maria could focus on his face without the glare, she noticed his eyes and the shape of his nose and chin. She hadn't really noticed at first, but the more he talked, the more he drew her in. All at once she noticed the similarities. . .

"If he would grow his hair out, he would look like Gary," she thought to herself.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No. . . No, you just remind me of my first husband."

"I hope that's not a bad thing," he responded.

"No, it was just kind of a shock when I realized it."

"Since your husband left, and it's apparent that he's not coming back, would you like to get a bite to eat? Completely innocent of course," he proposed.

"Sure," she responded.

Maria explained the she and Jace had come to the lake in his car and since he'd left, that she had to find a way home later on. Paul told her that he would be honored to give her a ride home. She pulled her shorts on over her bikini bottoms and put on her tee shirt. Paul retrieved his shorts and shirt as well.

"How does pizza and beer sound?"

"Sounds excellent, we're not dressed for anything fancy anyway," Maria replied.

Paul drove to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, just inside of Columbus on Polaris Pkwy. They ate pizza and had a few beers, while talking some more, it was almost dark when they left the restaurant. Maria told him that her and Jace had planned a short trip up to the area near Bald Lick on the lake and how she so enjoyed going there, because it was so dark and the stars were so bright.

"Why don't we drive on up there anyway," she said.

"Are you sure? I mean don't you need to get home?"

"Jace ran out on me this afternoon, I'll get home when I damn well please," she shot back.

"I think I know the spot your talking about, I took a few dates there back when I was in high school."

"You naughty boy," she said wistfully.

They didn't say much on the ride up, and after arriving, Maria climbed out of Paul's car and said,

"It's still awful muggy out, too muggy for these shorts and top!"

She stripped back down to her bikini and Paul pulled off his shorts and tee shirt. Maria grabbed her bag, and they headed down the trail towards the lake. When they arrived, Maria pulled out the blanket and spread it out.

"I'm going to lie back and enjoy the view, isn't this beautiful?" Maria stated.

"Yes it is," he said as he laid down beside her.

Maria had planned this same scenario with Jace, hoping to bring him out of his funk, but he'd ran off so quickly that afternoon. . . That had really irritated her. The more she laid there and thought about it, the madder she became. Finally, she turned onto her side, resting on her elbow, to face Paul.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Not a whole lot, just how beautiful the stars are. . . And how stunning you look lying there," he replied.

Maria leaned over, putting her arm around him and their mouths met in a passionate kiss. They lay necking for a few long moments, while Maria's hand slowly moved down to his growing erection. She kissed her way down and wrapped her lips around his member through his speedos. She then pulled them down past his knees, he raised his legs and kicked them off. Maria pulled off her bikini top, bent back down, taking his cock into her mouth. She had not had lustful feelings like this for quite some time, and she went after his cock like she was starving.

"Take off your bottoms and sit on my face," he said.

She raised up and slipped them off, positioned herself over his face and sat down. Their sixty nine had lasted for about ten minutes, when Maria started riding his face hard, and her upper lip began to quiver. Her sudden enthusiasm sent Paul over the edge, he shot a large amount of cum into her mouth while she writhed in orgasm on his face.

Maria climbed off and turned around sitting back down. With her pussy rubbing his cock, they started kissing again, Paul was slowly coming back to life. He was almost fully erect, when Maria slid back down and finished getting him hard with her mouth.

"I want to feel your cock inside of me, I want you to fuck me!!" she said, in a lustful voice.

She climbed back on and sat down on his cock, guiding it inside of her waiting cunt. She rode him hard and fast, this was the first hard cock she'd had since just after the first of the year, before Jace had his 'problem,' and she was making the most of it. Once again, Maria's upper lip started to quiver as she had another orgasm. Paul wasn't far behind,

"I'm gonna come!" he bellowed,

"Come inside of me, I want to feel your cum shooting into me!" Maria cried out.

After they were finished, they laid together for a while, then got up and slowly dressed. On the drive to Maria's house, not much was said. When they arrived, it was after midnight, and her house was dark, except for a small light near the front entrance.

"I'm sorry if I took advantage of you," said Paul.

"You didn't, I took advantage of you. . . And I want to again, give me your number, I'll call you," she smiled.

When she went inside, Jace was asleep. She showered and douched to remove any evidence of her liaison with Paul, then crawled into bed. The next morning, Jace asked Maria why she had come in so late and who brought her home. She told him that she'd run into some old friends of hers and they stayed late and then went for pizza, dropping her off afterwards. A few months earlier, he would have believed her, but now he had doubts, something in her voice told him she was lying.

After the fourth of July, Maria told Jace that she needed a break from the office for a while, and was going to take some time off to decide whether or not she was going to continue working or not. Jace wondered why all at once she wanted to stay at home, his experience as a divorce attorney told him that something was up.

Maria waited a week before she contacted Paul, making arrangements to see him again. He told her to meet him at Flint Park, then she could follow him to his home in Delaware. They met at the park on the following Wednesday and then she followed him to his home. It was quite spectacular, it rivaled her and Jace's home, and she was impressed. This time, their lovemaking wasn't rushed and they spent the better part of the afternoon in bed. Paul was eighteen years her junior and she was very pleased with his stamina, he gave her four orgasms.

Maria showered at Paul's home, she'd brought along her douche inside her bag, to make sure she went home with no evidence. Arriving home about twenty minutes before Jace, she went in and started supper.

Jace could tell something was wrong again from her demeanor, she wasn't sad anymore, she was almost giddy. Maria visited Paul two or three times a week over the next six weeks and she felt like she was falling in love again. She told Jace that she had decided to not go back to work at his office, and that she had taken up with some of her old friends, the one's she ran into at the beach at the end of June. They were supposedly getting together several times a week for trips to the various malls and restaurants, to see a movie or various other activities, when in fact, it was Paul that she had been doing these things with.

Maria and Jace had not made love since before she met Paul, all of her sexual energy was now being used on this younger stud that seemed to always have a hard on. Jace, on the other hand had noticed her personality change and suspected that she had a lover. Viewing the tape in January had made him lose a lot of interest in sex with her, this made him lose it all together.

Paul told her that since his business had taken off, he only had to work from his home office a few hours in the morning, but he had to travel on the weekends and wouldn't be available. Jace was home on the weekends, so it was no problem for her.