Maria's Misconceptions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last week of August, Maria had just arrived at Paul's house, when the doorbell rang. Paul went to the door, and when he opened it, there stood his friend from college, Mark Williams. Maria could tell that they hadn't seen each other in a long time and she didn't want to be a third wheel.

"Paul, maybe I should go, your friend is here and I'm sure you want to visit with him, i'd just be in the way," she said.

"No no, don't leave. . . Maria, this is my old college friend Mark Williams. Mark, this is my. . . Friend. . . Maria Ballard," Paul replied.

"Oh no, don't leave on my account, I insist that you stay. . . Paul, where do you find these beautiful young women at?" Mark said with a smile.

Maria blushed after Mark's comments,

"Honey, I'm not as young as you think, I'm probably old enough to be your mother," Maria teased.

"I highly doubt that, I'm forty two, you can't be a day over forty five," was Mark's response.

"A lady doesn't usually tell her age, but I'm going to make an exception for you. . . I'll be sixty on my next birthday young man!"

'Have you two been drinking? There's no way you're that old, it's not possible," he chuckled, "Speaking of drinking. . . I brought a bottle of wine."

"Sounds good to me," said Paul, as he took Maria by the hand, "Let's go into the kitchen."

An hour later, the wine bottle, along with half of another, sat empty on the kitchen counter, Paul and Mark were feeling good, but Maria, who drank most of it, hadn't had this much alcohol in a while and she was feeling pretty buzzed. . . And horny. . . She'd come here to be fucked by Paul and she was beginning to think that Mark was never going to leave.

As they sat around the small table Paul and Mark began talking about their college days.

"Remember ol' Sue Quentin?" asked Mark.

"How could I forget, I never saw a girl that liked to fuck so much," Paul laughed.

"What did we used to call her? The quad S. . .?" remarked Paul.

"Don't you mean the Goddess?" Maria asked.

"No, it was the quad S, you know, quad as in four and S, in other words the four S's. . . Sloppy seconds, sucking Sue," Mark explained, with a small laugh.

"Ol' Paul here and I used to take her back to our dorm room and pass her back and forth all night. . . Seemed like she could never get enough cock," said Mark.

"Maybe you two didn't have enough cock to give to the poor girl," Maria said, then burst out laughing.

"How about you? Have you been a sweet little angel all of your life, or have you ever done anything naughty. . .? Huh, have you?" Mark urged.

Mark was leading the charge at Maria, and she was eating it up, her panties were soaked, she was needing to get fucked soon. The alcohol in her system had lowered her inhibitions and she started talking,

"My second husband and I used to throw orgies. . . And I got gang banged quite a bit back then," she said, proudly.

"Ever wish you could go back to those times?" asked Mark, "How about it Paul, you want to share your woman?"

"It's up to her," he said.

Maria never said a word, she just stood up and started removing her clothes, Paul and Mark followed suit. She walked over to them and turned around, taking hold of their cocks and leading them into the living room. She pushed Paul back onto the couch and bent over, taking his cock into her mouth, while she motioned for Mark to fuck her from behind.

For the next three hours, they took Maria every way they possibly could, Maria had lost count of her orgasms and was completely exhausted, falling asleep on the couch. Paul and Mark slipped off to the kitchen to find something to eat, leaving Maria to dream for a while.

They awoke her at eight, she had slept almost three hours. Feeling refreshed and still naked, Maria stood up and walked to the kitchen, then sat down at the table.

"How long you going to be around Mark? I would love for the three of us to get together again," she said with a smile.

"I can pretty much stay as long as I want, I'm on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time," he responded.

Maria was very tempted to spend the night, but then thought she better get home to her husband.

"Ol' limp dick Jace," she thought.

She went in, took a shower and then headed home, arriving at ten. Jace didn't even bother to speak with her, he was sure that she had just come from being with her lover. He went to bed.

A few days later, Jace was on his way to meet with a client. While traveling North on N High street, he spotted what looked like Maria's car ahead of him, and she wasn't alone. The car went into the left hand lane and signaled to go West on Buttles Ave, and had to stop for the red light. Jace pulled up beside the car and looked over to see a man he didn't know driving, and another man in the front passenger seat. Maria was sitting in the back seat, leaning forward between the bucket seats and laughing as she appeared to be giving both of them a hand job. Jace pulled out his cell phone, rolled down the window and held it outside high enough to get a good thirty second video of the trio's little game. They were so caught up in it, that they had never even noticed Jace with his arm sticking out of the window.

He waited until after the meeting with his client to look at what was on his phone. What he saw broke his heart, the video clearly showed Maria's left hand stroking the driver's cock, and although not visible, the motion of her right arm proved that she was doing the same to the passenger.

Jace cancelled the rest of his appointments for the day and went home, calling up Mike Sakura, the private eye that he used for his divorce cases. With a heavy heart, he explained what was going on with Maria to Mike,

"Wow, I'm so sorry Jace, I never thought Maria was like that, that really sucks man, I'm shocked," said Mike.

"Yeah, well just find out who they are, if their married or not. . . Where they're meeting at, the usual BS, you know. . ." Jace said in a sad voice.

"Jace, I'll do this at half my normal rate, I'd do it for free, but I gotta pay the help you know. . . Once again, I sure am sorry," said Mike.

"I understand, but I'd be willing to pay your normal fee, it's no big deal. . . And thanks," Jace replied.

"No problemo Jace, we'll start watching her on Monday, give her a couple of weeks and I'll get back with you. . . Oh, do you want pictures, video, audio recordings?"

"Yeah, might as well get it all," said Jace.

"Okee dokee, can do, see you later Jace."

"Bye."

After hanging up, Jace hung his head and cried.

Maria came in around seven that evening and Jace could hardly look at her. He never let on that he knew what she'd done that afternoon, but their conversation was very light. He laid awake in bed that night and thought about the Maria that he'd known (or thought he'd known) over the years. He thought about the compassionate woman that he'd seen the year before, when she realized that she still carried love for her ex-husband. Then he remembered what she had done to Gary and her children. As far as he knew, she hadn't contacted them since they picked up the Corvette.

"What is going on inside of your head Maria?" he thought.

Mike Sakura sent one of his sleuths to tail Maria, and in the two weeks that she was followed, Maria had met the two men at noon each day in Flint Park, left her car and had ridden with them. She met them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, both weeks. The trio had gone to a restaurant the first day, then driven to the house where Paul lived, arriving at around 1:30 pm and not coming out until around 4:30 pm.

Mike had investigated and found that the home didn't belong to anyone named Paul, but to William Jeffers. He was able to contact Mr Jeffers, who was in California at the time and wouldn't be home until the weekend. He found that Paul's last name was Cruthers and he was house sitting while Mr Jeffers was away on business during the week. Mr Jeffers told Mike that he had ran an ad on Craigslist, and Paul was one of four different men to answer the ad. He had references and seemed to be the most trustworthy of the four he interviewed, and was subsequently hired.

Mike explained the situation to Mr Jeffers and was given permission to place a surveillance camera on the property.

Tuesday, Maria stayed home, then Wednesday, a second investigator checked out the layout of the house while the first followed the trio around. The house sat by itself on a twenty acre lot surrounded by trees with a large inground pool in back. The investigator planted a wireless motion sensor camera on the back corner of the house, where it would pick up any activity around the patio and in the pool.

The investigator got video, pictures and audio of the trio's time at the restaurant, then on different days, at the mall, a few trips to a bar, and on Friday of that week, a video from the pool area at the house.

When the two week period was up, Jace met with Mike to review the findings.

"Well, I've got good news and bad news. . . We've got all the evidence that you requested, but we don't know who these two men are, other than Maria calling one of them Paul, and the other, Mark. The house at which this Paul and Mark have been staying, is up in Delaware. The house belongs to one William Jeffers, and he only seems to be around on the weekends, he flys out on Sunday evenings and returns late Friday night. Apparently, 'Paul' is being paid to house sit while Mr Jeffers is in California. Mr Jeffers told me that Paul's last name is Cruthers, but I can't find anything on someone by that name that matches the man that we've seen. We can watch further, but we know that Mr Jeffers owns a software company called Home PC Solutions, and has been flying out to Los Angles every weekend for the past several months at least. Your wife has not had any contact with him, only the two others, who have been staying at a residence in Woodlands Apartments over on Deerbrook Lane on the weekends. The apartment is rented under the name John Davis, we don't know if he is one of these two men, or a third party." Mike reported.

"How about this 'Paul's' license number, couldn't you trace him through the BMV?" asked Jace.

"The vehicle that he's been driving belongs to Mr Jeffers."

"What about the audio and visual evidence?" asked Jace.

"The audio was recorded in the restaurant during the first day of surveillance, in it, she calls them by name. . . First names only. We took photos, with date and time stamps of them entering and leaving the the establishments that they visited and when they entered and left the home."

"Is there any video evidence of her affairs with these men?" Jace asked in a somber tone, "Of them having sex?"

"Yes there is. . . Would you like to see it?"

"No. . . Just make me a copy and I'll watch it later, when I'm alone," Jace said, as he fought back tears.

"Would you like us to keep up the surveillance on them?" asked Mike.

"Just try to find out who they are and what they do for a living," Jace responded.

"Will do."

"What did you say the homeowner's name was. . . Jeffers?"

"Yes, William Jeffers. Our surveillance camera covers the area back by the pool, the only incriminating activity we caught on tape, was Friday afternoon of the first week. The two men in question left the home about an hour before Mr Jeffers returned home Friday night and did not return until late Sunday night, after he'd gone again," Mike explained.

They said their goodbyes and Jace returned to his office. He asked Robin (the girl the temp agency had sent over since Maria had quit) to hold all of his calls until he told her different. He went inside of his office and closed the door, put the DVD copy of the surveillance tape in, and sat down to watch.

The scene started out with the three swimming, but it wasn't long until Paul and Mark surrounded Maria in the pool. Her bikini was thrown up onto the concrete patio along side, and then both of the men's swimming suits followed. The camera clearly picked up the three and it was quite obvious that they were having sex. Then they climbed out of the pool and moved to a blanket that had been spread out on the patio. Just like the first time the trio got together, the two men had Maria in every way possible. Jace only watched a little, and fast forwarded through most of it. It hurt him so to watch it. Just like Maria's gang bang tape, both men shot cum all over Maria's face and breasts, then the second time around, they both came inside of her.

He had his partner, Porter Carlson, draw up divorce papers, but he wanted to find out more about the two men before he actually filed and had her served. At home Jace and Maria barely spoke, and Jace had taken up sleeping in the guest room. Maria continued to meet with the two men and had become more daring, giving them blow jobs in their car, while they drove around.

After several weeks, Jace met with Mike Sakura again. Mike reported that on several occasions, Mark had not been with Paul when he and Maria went back to the house in Delaware. They weren't sure if he was inside already or not, but he hadn't been seen on those days.

Mike contacted Mr Jeffers by phone again to make sure he didn't miss anything. He notified Mr Jeffers, that they had the evidence they were looking for and that the camera had been removed.

"I've been coming to L.A. every week since the middle of June and nothing has ever been stolen, and he leaves the place spotless, so I don't really have any complaints about him, but I don't approve of him having a tryst with a married woman in my home either," said Mr Jeffers.

Mike asked him if he knew who 'Mark' was and what his last name was, but he didn't know anything about anyone by that name.

"I'll keep an eye out to try and help, and I would fire Paul, or what ever his name is, but I only have to come out here for three more weeks and I'm done. I really don't want to try and find someone else to stay at my house this late in the game, if you know what I mean," he said.

"Yes, I understand, and that will also give us three more weeks to try and find out who he really is," said Mike.

The pattern with Maria, Paul and Mark continued over the next few weeks, Mark being absent a few of those days. Paul had not mentioned anything at all to Maria about Mr Jeffers actually owning the home, let alone that he would be returning shortly.

The Monday after Mr Jeffers returned for good, Maria arrived at Flint Park at noon to Meet Paul and Mark, so that they could head back to 'Paul's' house for their afternoon romp. She waited until almost 12:30, and starting to worry that something had happened to them, she headed up towards Delaware. Maria very seldom carried her cell phone, she just never took to the technology.

After she arrived at the home, she went to the front door and rang the doorbell, Mr Jeffers answered the door,

"Yes, may I help you miss?" was his reply.

"I. . . I'm looking for Paul. . . Or Mark, are they not home?" Maria inquired.

"Paul is gone now, his services were no longer needed. . . As to this 'Mark' you refer to, I can assure you that there is no one here by that name," said Mr Jeffers.

Maria felt a growing knot in the pit of her stomach and a hollowness in her chest.

"Bbbut. . . I. . . I thought that this was Paul's home, I. . . He's brought me here on. . . On several occasions," Maria said, trying to reason with what was going on.

"Paul was house sitting for me while I was in California, I ran an ad and hired him from craigslist. I spoke with him on Friday evening, he said that he had to be in Mississippi by this morning for a job interview and that he was heading out last night. In fact, the car I let him use is parked at an apartment complex in Columbus and I'm going to have to arrange for someone to pick it up and bring it up to me."

"Job interview? But he runs his own computer software company. . . And this is supposed to be his house," Maria said in a worried tone.

"I'm sorry that he lied to you, my name is William Jeffers and I have my own software business, Home PC Solutions. You can rest assured that this is my house too, just a moment. . . " he said as he turned and walked into the house.

He returned a few moments later with a phone book, turned to the page with his name and address. A distraught Maria apologized for bothering him, climbed into her car and headed home.

"I hope you get this all worked out," he said, as she turned to leave.

Maria was heartbroken, she had genuinely started falling in love with Paul, sure Mark was fucking her too, but she just considered him as a friend with benefits. She thought that her and Paul would have a future together, that her relationship with Jace had just about run it's course. But now, things had changed, and the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she should try to mend some fences with him. . . Starting tonight.

----------

Monday afternoon, Mike Sakura spoke with Jace,

"I'm sorry to report that we lost them, the last time we had a visual on them was Saturday afternoon. After not seeing them anymore after that, we checked today and they have moved from the apartment. The name John Davis seems to have been an alias just as the name Paul Cruthers does, those names don't match up with photos of either subject. We only know the other man as 'Mark,' so we have no last name to trace. They left the vehicle belonging to Mr Jeffers parked at the apartment complex. They apparently left by another vehicle and didn't take much, if anything with, because they sure didn't get the attention of my investigator."

"Thanks for all of your trouble, I wanted to take these two guys down too, but I guess it's not to be," said Jace.

That evening, after Jace arrived home, Maria had cooked a nice dinner of New York strip steaks (Jace's favorite), baked potatos, and a nice salad. Jace was a little shocked when Maria came up to him and put her arms around his neck.

"I love you Jace," Maria said, in a sultry voice, "Wanna screw around a little tonight, big boy?

Jace never answered, just stared at her. He felt like crying, he excused himself and left the room. He knew in his heart that Maria was only coming to him because her lovers had skipped town.

Maria didn't know what to make of his actions,

"Aren't you going to eat, hon?" Maria asked.

Not saying a word, he went into the living room and sat down, the thoughts of how close he and Maria used to be ran through his mind. He was tormented by what he had witnessed Maria doing with Paul and Mark that day in the car, and the video of their shenanigans by the pool.

Maria came into the living room a few moments later to see if he was going to eat, he told her that he would be there in a moment. Jace had come to a decision, he was going to have her served the next morning, but first he had other plans. He called up his partner, Porter Carlson, and asked him for a favor,

"That's great, I'll see you as soon as I eat dinner, and once again, thanks," Jace told him.

Jace and Maria had a pleasant dinner, afterwards Jace told her that he had to run some paperwork over to Porter, he would be back shortly.

Upon arrival at Porter's home, Jace told him that he wanted Maria served in the morning, to have the process server ready and he would call when it was about time, then he would send a text letting him know when to knock on the door.

"I sure hate to see things come to this Jace, it's just so hard to believe the things that Maria has done," Porter remarked.

"Yea, I know, I never thought for one minute that she was capable of this, but I've got her dead to rights on those tapes."

"She wasn't drugged was she?" Porter asked.

"It's hard to say, but I'm pretty sure that she wasn't, anyway I'd better be going, don't want to make her wait for our last hurrah," Jace chuckled.