Maria's Misconceptions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jace arrived home, he checked to see where Maria was. She was just getting out of the shower, so he hurried down to the kitchen and took the Viagra that Porter had given him. As soon as Maria had finished in the bathroom, Jace went in to take a shower. He was glad that he had locked the door, because his emotions overtook him, he couldn't help but think about the good years that he had had with Maria. The tears flowed freely as the hot water cascaded over his body,

"Why why why did she have to do this, I love her so. . ." Jace quietly sobbed.

He thought about Gary and what his and Maria's children had told him about grieving himself to death. . . Now he felt the same way, except he was in control of this situation. She had just disappeared on Gary,

"Maybe I can forgive her. . . No no no, there's no way, I've seen what a slut she is. If there had just been the one. . . Paul. . . But she was fucking the other guy too. . . And then there's the tapes of her gang bang. . . I just can't deal with that!!" he said to himself.

Jace cleared the bad thoughts about Maria from his mind and started thinking about what he was planning to do with her tonight. . . The Viagra started doing what it was intended for.

"Damn," he thought, "That shit really works!"

He left the bathroom to find Maria in a little see through black teddy. The obvious protrusion making a pup tent in his boxers elicited a response from Maria.

"Oh my God Jace, are you happy to see me or what?" she proclaimed.

Jace walked over and turned on the camera to record their session.

"Oh, and you're getting kinky too," she said in a sultry voice.

She went to her knees and pulled down his boxers, taking Jace's cock into her mouth. She was glad for Jace's comeuppance, as it were, but she was also very frustrated because she had expected to get fucked good by her lovers earlier. It was Maria that was going to get the comeuppance she deserved though.

After a few moments, Jace pushed her back from his cock and picked her up, almost throwing her onto the bed. He tore the nightie from her body and hovered over her for a few seconds, before he went after her breasts and neck with a fury, leaving ' love marks' all over. He never once put his mouth near hers though, this was only sex, he was going to use her body for his pleasure, nothing more. If she had any orgasms, that was OK, but he didn't care one way or the other.

Jace lined his cock up with her pussy, then pushed inside. He pounded away relentlessly, he'd never treated her like this before, always taking his time and getting her ready.

Maria was a little confused, but she liked what he was doing very much. Jace noticed her upper lip start to quiver as she had her first orgasm. Jace continued to pound away for a while, then pulled his cock out and rubbed it between her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing there, you nasty boy?" cooed Maria.

Jace centered his cock head with Maria's anus and slowly pushed inside. They very seldom had anal sex, Jace was very well endowed and as small as Maria was, it was uncomfortable for her. He didn't care so much right now.

After his cock was buried inside all of the way, he started out slow (he didn't really want to physically hurt her), but her ass accepted his cock really well. Apparently all of the double dickings had loosened her up a bit. He started to pound away at her ass, and could tell that she was enjoying this too.

"I'm not doing this to please her, damn it," he thought.

A few moments later, Maria's hips were meeting his thrusts and her body started to shake. Her lip was quivering again, and she became vocal,

"Oh my God Jace, did you eat a whole box of Wheaties this morning. . . Fuck me, fuck my ass. . . OH OH OH GOD!!" Maria cried out as she had her second orgasm tonight.

Maria's reaction sent him over the edge, he pulled out and positioned himself so that he could come on her face. She noticed what he was doing and accommodated him accordingly, she grabbed his cock and put her lips around it, while she stroked. Jace said,

"I'm going to come!" to warn her.

"Hmmmmmm," Maria hummed and sucked until she had every lask drop of Jace's cum in her mouth.

She looked up at him and took his cock out. Leaving her mouth open, she showed him the massive load that he had left. She closed her mouth, smiled and swallowed it all.

Maria had never acted this way with Jace before, she had gotten carried away. For a couple of moments while Jace was fucking her, she had been so lost in the moment, that she thought she was with her two lovers. For a brief few seconds, she wondered what to tell him, she decided to tell him that it had been so long since they'd been together, she wanted to give him something special.

Maria wasn't done, she went after his cock again. Once he was hard, he told her to get on her knees, and he put his cock into her ass again. He pounded away at her ass while she pushed back hard, enjoying this immensely.

"Oh, you nasty fucker, ram that cock into my ass. . . Fuck me hard!!!" Maria's voice quivered as she came again.

When Jace was ready to come, he pulled out and pulled her around, shooting his cum all over her face. She took his cock into her hand and smeared the cum all over her face.

"Hmmmmm, that was wonderful, can we do this more often?" Maria asked, sheepishly.

"So, what turned you into a raving slut tonight?" asked Jace.

"It. . . It's just been so long. . . And I. . . I thought maybe this would get you interested in me again," she said, then added, "I read about it in one of those women's magazine's last week. I've never acted like that with anyone before, and. . . You know, I think I kind of liked it, didn't you, hmmmm?"

Jace had thought about trying to get it up again, but after Maria acted as though she had never done anything like this before, the memories of seeing her on video all came back. Maria tried to cuddle with him, but he told her it had been a long day and he needed to sleep.

Sleep did not come very well for Jace, his thoughts were of his life with Maria, he wished he'd never seen her gang bang tape. Even though it had been before they met, it had destroyed her innocence. And then, after witnessing her recent exploits with Paul and Mark, or whatever their names really were, he couldn't stay with her. He knew that she would have been with them today if they'd not skipped town, then she acted like a total slut tonight only because that's what she would have been doing if they'd stayed.

"If we could have discovered that type of behavior together, it would have been great," he thought, "I really did enjoy tonight."

The next morning, Jace awoke to Maria sucking on his cock, the Viagra had worn off, so it wasn't really doing any good. He checked the time, it was 7:45 am, he told Maria to let him up for a moment and he left the room to make his phone call.

Porter already knew that Jace wouldn't be in until after noon, maybe not at all, but Jace acted as though he had decided to stay home for Maria's sake. Actually, it WAS for Maria's sake, just not what she expected.

The process server would be on his way over in thirty minutes, Jace told Maria to head to the the living room, he'd be there shortly. He retrieved the disc of her time spent at the Pool with Paul and Mark (he had also put the footage of her hand job session in her car on the disc), then grabbed his phone and the camera off of the dresser.

After entering into the living room, Jace ran the wire from the camera and plugged it into the auxiliary jack on the DVD player, he also slipped the disc he had in his hand into the machine. He grabbed the remote and sat down on the couch, and Maria, still nude sat down beside him.

Jace made sure the player was in AUX mode and hit play. Images from the night before popped onto the screen of the sixty inch plasma television,

"Wow baby, this makes me hot!" said Maria.

She pulled his boxers down and started sucking on his cock again. Watching their romp from the night before did arouse Jace, his cock became hard and he put his hands on the back of her head as he thrust into her mouth. Just as the picture on the big screen showed the scene of him pumping sperm into her mouth the night before, he moaned and shot a creamy load into her mouth now. Once again, she swallowed and started licking and sucking again.

Jace stopped the video and asked her to let him up for a moment. He grabbed the remote and headed for the bedroom.

"Are we going to watch the rest of the tape?" Maria asked.

"Yes, just give me a moment," said Jace.

He went into the bedroom and dressed, then text the server,

"Wait five minutes, then knock."

Going back into the living room, he quietly snuck up behind Maria. She jumped when she realized he was behind her.

"Don't look, just watch the video Maria," he said, not wanting her to notice that he was dressed.

Changing the mode on the disc player to DVD he pushed play. Maria stared at the television and wasn't sure what she was looking at. . . Then she realized what was on the screen, it was her, and she was laughing as she stroked Paul and Mark's cocks while they sat in her car.

"Oh my God. . . How. . . It was nothing. . . I wwwas drunk and it. . . They dared me, it's not what it looks like. . . Oh God, Jace I'm sorry."

Jace stopped the tape and looked at her,

"It was nothing, huh? Are you sure about that? Are you sure? Who were these two guys?" Jace asked.

"They're just some old friends of mine, it never went any further. . . And that was the only time. . ." she started.

"So, you haven't fucked either one of them?" Jace cut in.

"Oh God No!! I told you we were drunk and they dared me and. . ."

"How did you come to be with these two alone?"

"We went out as a group. . . Their girlfriends. . . My friends, we were at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse and we started drinking. . . I rode with the girls and they were all going to go up to the lake, but I told them I didn't care to go. The one guy, Paul, said that he needed to run an errand on this side of town and that he could give me a lift home. That's how I ended up in their car. . ."

Jace chuckled and shook his head,

"You've got a short memory Maria."

"What? That's the truth," she said, as tears started to run down her cheeks, "We'd been drinking. . . And I can't remember how we got on the subject, but we were playing truth or dare. . . How did you get this?"

"Maria, it was your car the three of you were in, I pulled up beside you over on North High street, I took the video myself, you were so into stroking their cocks, you didn't even see my arm sticking out of the window. You were getting ready to go West on Buttles Avenue, you weren't even going in the right direction to be coming from BJ's and headed here."

"I told you, we were drunk, we must have been turned around or something,' she said.

"And you've not fucked either one of them?" Jace asked.

"No, I haven't!!"

Jace pushed play again. . .

Maria turned and looked, there on the screen was her, Paul and Mark in the pool at Mr Jeffer's house. She watched in horror, as they climbed out of the pool and she became the meat of their DP sandwich.

While Maria sat, still completely nude on the couch and sobbed, the doorbell rang. Jace walked to the front door and opened it for the process server, pointing towards the couch,

"She's right over there," he said.

Maria never made an effort to cover herself as she looked up and saw the young man walking towards her. He glanced over, and there was her image getting hammered by two large cocks on the big screen with all the detail of the HD plasma screen. Looking back at her naked body sitting on the couch, he felt his face flush and a tingle between his legs,

"MMaria BBallardd?" he asked.

She nodded, and he handed her the large envelope,

"YYou have been served," he said, shakily.

"If you stick around, maybe you'll get to fuck her too," said Jace, as he turned and walked out of the door.

Maria jumped up and followed Jace outside, the young 20 year old man got an eye full of Maria's assets, then he turned back to look at the TV just in time to see her getting blasted with cum all over her face and breasts.

"Damn!!" he thought, seriously contemplating what Jace had just said, "Fuck!"

"JACE, JACE WAIT!!" Maria screamed.

Jace got into his car and Maria ran and climbed into the passenger side. In his emotional state, he hadn't the presence of mind to lock the car before she got in.

"What are you doing Maria?" he said through his tears.

"Jace I love you. . . I'm sorry, I don't know why I. . ."

"Maybe you were re-living your time getting gang banged by all of James Wilken's friends!" Jace cut in, angrily.

Maria's face turned white,

"Oh my God no, how. . . How did you find out about that?"

"I saw one of your performances on tape," said Jace.

"NO NO. . . This can't be happening. . . Who sho. . . When?" she said quietly.

"In January."

"That's why you lost interest in me isn't it?"

"I'll be honest with you, yes I believe that was my problem. . . And I took a Viagra last night, I was thinking of a third round, then I had a flashback of you with men all around you. . . and even with the Viagra, I could tell that it would be useless to try," Jace said as his voice started to break.

"Just get out of the car Maria," he said.

"NO! Jace, I love you. . . You know how sexual I am. . . I, I. . ."

"You went to the home in Delaware yesterday looking to get fucked and. . ."

"How do you know I went up there yesterday. You've been having me followed, haven't you?" she cut in.

"Jesus, Maria, where in the hell did you think I got the video of you fucking those two assholes? William Jeffers, the man who owns the house and LIVES there, gave Mike permission to put the camera there in the first place."

"So, you had Mike Sakura following me? That's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? Do you know how emasculating it is to let one of your friends know that your wife is fucking someone else? You have no idea."

"If Mr Jeffers gave permission for Mike to put the camera up, then Mike must have explained to him what for too, didn't he?" said Maria.

Mr Jeffers called Mike yesterday after you left his house, you went there because you were planning on a good fucking, but they weren't there. You were only frustrated last night and got carried away with me or else it would have been the same sex like we've always had. . . Which I always loved. . . But. . ."

Maria put her hand on his arm and asked,

"Didn't you enjoy last night, Jace?"

"That's beside the point. . . You didn't need ME last night, you needed sex, that's all," he said.

No, I wanted to get our marriage back on track and. . ."

"Only because your two lovers are gone, how long before you find more?"

"Jace, I. . ."

"Something in me died when I seen you with all of those men on that tape. At first I thought that James might have drugged you, but I saw the look in your eyes and the way your lip was quivering when you had an orgasm. . . Several, I might add. I knew you weren't drugged, you were really getting into it," he paused, " I saw that look again in your eyes last night, I think that you were actually fantasizing about being with them and forgot where you were for a while, that's why you acted like a slut last night."

"But, didn't you have fun last night?"

"You don't get, do you? I enjoyed last night a lot, if we would have discovered your wild side together, on our own, I would have no problems, but knowing that you became this way by actually doing. . . Oh. . . I can't explain it. Maria, do you have any idea how many women have literally thrown themselves at me?"

"No, but I suspected that by the way women look at you," she said sheepishly.

"Not once. . . Not once did I ever consider sleeping with any of them. I stayed faithful to you, I loved you with my whole being," he said, as his voice broke again, "I still do. . . I still love you Maria."

"Then we can work through this. . . Please Jace."

"No. . . No, I don't think we can. . . Still loving you is irrelevant, I don't think. . . No, I know that I can't stay with you after what you've done, now get out of my car, Maria!"

Maria climbed out of Jace's car, looked back at him and said,

"Jace, what I did with Paul and Mark. . . And on those tapes. . . It was only sex for Christ's sake."

"And my performance last night, Maria. . . There was no love, only sex."

And he backed out of the driveway and drove away, leaving her standing there naked.

Maria stood there for a few seconds, tears started running down her cheeks. She thought for a moment, but she wasn't sure if she was crying over Jace or because Paul and Mark were gone.

Meanwhile, the process server still stood in the house, dumbfounded by what had just transpired. His eyes had stayed glued to the plasma TV after Maria, in all of her naked glory, had hurried past him. He stood there watching the remainder of her tryst with Paul and Mark. It was just finishing up when Maria quietly came back inside, the screen showed the two men groaning as they pumped their sperm inside of Maria. She closed the door gently and walked over towards him.

"Holy shit!!" he thought to himself as he stood there with a raging hardon, "I've got to get out of here!"

He turned to leave and there stood Maria. Startled, his heart almost jumped out of his chest,

"OH GOD!! You scared me, I need to go."

"Feeling lucky?" asked Maria.

"Huh??" he said.

Maria walked over and rubbed his erection with her left hand, as she used her right to pull him into a steamy kiss,

"Get your clothes off, I want that cock!!" Maria ordered.

He hesitated for a moment and Maria started pulling off his tee shirt. After that, it only took a few seconds for him to come to his senses and to take off the rest of his clothes.

She was pleasantly surprised by the size of his member, as she pulled him to the couch and climbed onto her knees,

"Get behind me and fuck me!!" she said in a forceful tone.

He quickly obliged and got behind her and pushed his cock inside,

"FUCK ME HARD!!" Maria cried out.

His cock felt wonderful, but a hint of guilt ran through her mind. . . Then she thought,

"Fuck it. . . Just fuck it, I don't care anymore. . . God this feels so good."

After finding out that she'd been used by Paul and Mark, then Jace had filed for a divorce, coupled with the fact that she'd been in the middle of having sex with Jace again this morning. Then Jace had found out about her gang bangs while married to James. . . The stress took away any sense of morality (If she had any to begin with), and she wanted to lash out. . .

"I wish Jace would have hung around to watch me fuck the pool guy. . . Er. . . Proc. . . Whatever the fuck he is," she thought.

"FUCK ME, COME ON, RAM YOUR COCK IN ME!!" she cried out.

He didn't last long, he came hard and his knees went week,

"I'm sorry," he said, "I couldn't help it. . . You're so fucking hot!"

"No worries," she said, as she went down and took his cock into her mouth to bring him around again.

When Jace arrived at his office, he realized that in his rush to leave, he had forgotten some papers he needed back at home,

"SHIT!! I don't want to go back there," he mumbled to himself.

"I'll be back in about twenty minutes, I left the file for the Smither's case back at home," he said to Robin.

She smiled, and told him that Porter had told her he wasn't even sure if he was coming in today or not.

"Wow," he thought.

For the first time, he realized that Robin was a very, very pretty woman. He had never taken note of that before, because he was committed to Maria and kept thoughts like that out of his head.

"Nah, God. . . What am I thinking, she's got to be at least twenty years younger than me. . . And she's surely got a boyfriend," he thought.