Maria's Misconceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Paramedics did all that they could, but Steve didn't make it, he died en route to the hospital and they couldn't revive him. Maria was devastated, not only was he her friend, but also a strong father figure. With the urging of the manager that had sent her to the hospital that fateful day, the company gave Maria two weeks off, with pay, instead of the normal three day bereavement period.

Maria withdrew from Gary in her grief, they weren't intimate the whole time she was off. Returning to work after two weeks, she found that she had a new boss. James Wilkens was 48 years old, six foot two, medium build and weighed close to 200 lbs. Divorced, he was a very distinguished and good looking gentleman. He had worked his way up through the ranks at a competitor, and was recruited by Cutlar.

When he introduced himself, she felt butterflies in her stomach, she hadn't had those kinds of feelings since she first met Gary. But, she pushed those thoughts aside, she WAS a married woman.

After the first week back to work, Maria had noticed that Debbie was practically throwing herself at James, she flirted openly with him, and a couple of times, Maria thought that she was going to flat out ask him if he wanted to get a room. James would always roll his eyes and shake his head after Debbie would walk away.

More than once tho, Maria observed James staring at her when he thought she hadn't noticed. He was very soft spoken and never demanding of Maria, she began to think that he might have a crush on her. At 35, and after two children, she was still a very small and petite woman. She'd grown an inch or so since high school and was only ten pounds heavier at 115. Her dark brown hair now hung a few inches below her shoulders. Maria's personality just whispered innocence, while Debbie's screamed out 'BIMBO.'

About a month into his tenure at Cutlar, James invited the whole office staff, their spouses, (or dates) and children to his house for a meet and greet barbecue. Included in the invitation, was a note for everyone to bring a swimsuit if they so desired, because there was a large, heated in ground pool and a hot tub. It was also stated that there would be a life guard, so that parents could have some peace of mind while their children swam.

Gary wasn't very enthused about going, the high life just wasn't his thing, but their boys really wanted to go, so he said he would tag along. Things were still kind of cool between him and Maria. Of course, she was still running over to Debbie's several times a week, and she felt really awkward in the old Chevy wagon, it clearly didn't fit into the area where Debbie lived. She was starting to feel some resentment towards Gary, she wanted a new car.

Maria's former boss, Steve, had lived in a beautiful home, but it was an older home inside of town, not out in one of the newer subdivisions. Steve and Gary had been a lot alike, frugal and not really wanting to live a life of luxury.

On the day of the barbecue, Maria, Gary and the boys headed towards Willow Creek Estates and James Wilkens' home. They had driven past the area before, but neither of them had ever been inside and looked around at the homes. Once they arrived, Maria couldn't believe her eyes, this home made Debbie's look drab and made her and Gary's home look like the poor side of town.

The home had only been completed two weeks before James moved in. The 3485 square foot home was the epitome of luxury. There were walnut stained wood floors, 8' doors and 11-12' ceilings. A great room with a fireplace and wet bar. It had a custom gourmet kitchen with a center island, state of the art appliances, and a breakfast area that led to a covered patio.

As Maria walked through, she was almost overwhelmed, she could hardly believe it.

"God, what I wouldn't do to live in a home like this," she turned to Gary and said.

As they walked on, they found that the home also featured a separate study and formal dining room with french doors opening onto a terrace.

When James spotted Maria, his face lit up like he had just encountered a long lost friend. He greeted her, Gary and the two boys.

"Mr Wilkens, this is my husband, Gary and our sons, Joshua and Jacob," said Maria.

"Please call me James, and I am so happy to meet the Arthur men. You have quite the woman there, she is indispensable to us and we are all very fond of her," Said James, as he shook all of their hands.

He led them out to the back of the home, it was absolutely spectacular. The home sat on four acres and there was a twenty five by fifty foot heated in ground pool, the hot tub of course and a path leading down to a tennis court.

The meal was catered in by Schnitzelbank Cateringof Jasper Indiana and was delicious. It was an unseasonably warm 85 degrees, unusual for May in Ohio. After everyone had eaten and socialized a bit, Mr Wilkens announced that anyone who wanted to swim was more than welcome, they could change in the bathhouse next to the pool. He said that he thought it was a beautiful day, there was a bar and a large assortment of tables and chairs by the pool. He thought he was going to take a dip for a while himself.

Joshua and Jacob had worn their swimming trunks under their pants and were the first ones in the pool. Gary put on his trunks and found a lounge chair by the pool, while Maria had worn a very conservative bikini and relaxed into the lounge beside Gary. Mark was out of town, so Debbie had come by herself, and was wearing her dental floss bikini. There were about thirty people at the party and every set of male eyes followed her around the pool, wherever she went.

Mr Wilkens appeared at the pool in his trunks a few moments later, Debbie latched onto his arm and wouldn't leave his side. Maria had taken notice of James, he was very well tanned and along with his six foot, two frame, was very muscular. She flushed when she realized that he was packing something somewhat large in his swimming trunks too.

Much to the delight of the men at the party, there were three separate incidents, where Debbie's top somehow allowed her breasts to escape their holdings. Debbie had gone inside to use the restroom at the same time Maria had risen to get her and Gary a drink. James was standing close to the bar and asked her if she and Gary were enjoying themselves.

"Looks like your two boys are sure having a good time!" he remarked.

"Yeah, they sure are. . . You have an absolutely beautiful place here," she said.

"Would you like a tour?" he asked.

"I. . . We've already seen most of it," she responded.

"Why don't you come in and I'll show you the rest," he said, as he touched her arm and led her towards the house.

Once inside, he showed her the office nook near the kitchen and told her that he hadn't decided whether or not to use it as a pantry or a home office. Next to that, was a very spacious laundry room with a side guest entrance that led to the stairs up to the two suites located on the second floor, each with dedicated full baths and walk in closets.

"This is so beautiful," she said.

"Just wait'" he said, as he led her to the master suite.

It had a spa - like bath and an expansive closet, along with a powder room. Then, he led her to the three car garage. Parked inside, were a new 1990 Mercedes 300E sedan and also a shiny new Corvette ZR-1.

"I don't want to be nosy, but do you live in this big house all by yourself?" asked Maria.

"Yes, for the time being. . . I hope for there to be another Mrs. Wilkens sometime in the near future," he said, looking directly into her eyes.

As they headed back outside towards the pool, Debbie spotted them and approached rather quickly. She gave Maria a dirty look as if she was interfering on her territory or something and Maria was a little confused by her demeanor. Debbie latched onto James' arm again and led him away. He looked back at Maria and gave her a crooked smile and rolled his eyes, Maria had to smile at his reaction to Debbie.

Maria walked over to the bar to get her and Gary's drinks, then headed back to where Gary was sitting. As she walked towards Gary she looked at him, he was still cute, tall and lanky, somewhat the same as he had been when he was a teenager. He had a farmer's tan from being outside working for the City, his chest and legs were lily white from almost no exposure to the sun.

James, on the other hand, was tall, muscular and very handsome, his whole body was tanned, he almost looked like a Greek God. She thought about her home, the car she had to drive. Then, she thought about this home, this castle and the cars in the garage. In that short walk from the bar over to Gary, she had processed all of this in her mind. Then, as she was almost to him, out of the blue, she thought about Gary's six inch cock, and compared it to the large snake slithering around in James' swimming trunks. . . Nine or ten inches, maybe?

Gary asked her what took so long, and she told him that she'd gotten a tour of the house. He didn't say anything, he wasn't real happy with the idea, but it was too late, it had already happened.

Over the next week Maria and Gary seemed to grow further apart. They made love, but Maria caught herself thinking of James when they did. Gary could sense something was wrong, he tried to talk to her, but she didn't seem interested in talking, it was as tho she was off in her own little world. Gary had decided that, to please his wife, he would talk to the PR Manager at Cutlar about a job, or try to get a job with more pay at one of the other local factories.

Gary was hired on at Cutlar and the only opening at the time was on the three pm to eleven pm shift. They told him that he could transfer to days (7am to 3pm) when an opening became available. This made Maria happy, but she still seemed preoccupied with something, she had lost interest in decorating their home and she didn't even mention a new car anymore.

Maria and Debbie were kind of on the outs too. Debbie was still cordial, but she had dropped hints for Maria to stay away from James, because she was pursuing him.

"I'm not interested in James," Maria told her.

"I saw the way you two were looking at each other at his party, and he gave you a personal tour of his house. He didn't do that for anybody else, not even me! After all of the hints I've dropped that he could have me. . . ME!! Look at me, and he gives little miss happy house wife, somebody else's wife, the tour."

"I AM his personal secretary. Me and Gary used to have dinner at Steve's, my old boss's house all the time. It's really not a big deal," said Maria.

"Yeah, but did your old boss want to fuck you? I see the way he looks at you," Debbie replied.

"You're married too. . . And you're almost throwing yourself at him!"

"I don't want to discuss it anymore!" said Debbie.

They didn't speak to each other much after that conversation, and Maria hadn't been back to Debbie's house since. Maria couldn't understand why Debbie was so mad at her, she didn't have any intentions of pursuing James.

After a month Gary had taken to his new job pretty well, he already knew some of the other workers, he also made friends with the one's he didn't know pretty quickly. During the week, Maria was usually in bed asleep when he arrived home from work at about 11:20, so Gary would stop off at Oink's, a local bar with some of his coworkers a couple nights a week. Maria didn't seem to mind, she was still kind of in her own little world.

Gary found a one owner, 1988 Jeep Cherokee that the local Chrysler Dealer had just taken in on trade. It was a Friday morning, just before lunch time when Gary stopped by the Dealership. The salesman was one of Gary's old high school buddies and he informed Gary, that, if he would trade Maria's old wagon in before they did the dealer reconditioning and prep of the Jeep, he would make him an outstanding deal at the wholesale price. The previous owner had taken excellent care of the Cherokee, it had low miles and looked brand new.

Gary looked at his watch, 12:10, Maria should be on her lunch break, he told his friend that he wanted to drive it over to where his wife worked to let her have a look. He drove over to the plant and went inside to get Maria, the receptionist told him that Maria had stepped out for lunch with Mr Wilkens at 11:30. She didn't have any idea where they had gone. Gary hung around until after 1 o'clock, and they hadn't returned, so he took the Jeep back to the Dealership and told his friend maybe later, but not to hold the vehicle on his account.

Gary went to work at 3:00, he looked to see if he could spot James' car in the office parking lot, but he wasn't really sure what he drove. Gary didn't have a very good shift at work, everything seemed to go wrong, and he couldn't concentrate. When he arrived home at 11:20, Maria feigned sleep, but she was lost in thought about her lunch with James. Gary showered and crawled into bed beside her, turning his back and going to sleep instead of slipping over and putting his arm around her the way he usually did.

James had asked her if she would like to take an early lunch, she had told him that she had brought her own and she would be fine, but he insisted. He said that she would really enjoy it, that he was taking her to DESIDERIO'S, which was the most expensive restaurant in town. She told him that there was no way she could afford to go there, the average meal was well over one hundred dollars. James told her that it was his treat, to please come along so that he wouldn't have to eat alone.

"Are you sure? That's a really high priced place," said Maria.

"I insist, it would be my pleasure to treat you, Maria, you are an asset, and you do an awful lot of good for this company, you deserve it," said James.

"Well, since you put it that way, how could I possibly refuse, I've always wanted to go there," she said.

James had driven the Mercedes to the office today, he escorted Maria out to his car and opened the door for her. Inside, she'd never seen so much luxurious leather and wood in her life, nor had she ever ridden in an automobile as nice as this.

About fifteen minutes later, they were at the restaurant. James told her to stay put and he whisked around the car to open the door for her again. Then, he took her arm and escorted her inside, where he already had a table waiting for them in a very private and dimly lit corner. He told Maria not to be shy, order anything on the menu that her heart desired, money was no object.

Maria ordered the Filet Mignon with an Artisan salad and Lobster bites, then had a slice of chocolate mousse pie that was out of this world. It was absolutely the best meal she'd ever had in her life. After they were finished eating, as they sat in the dim light talking, James asked Maria about her life, what she was like as a child, what her hobbies were and where she wanted to be ten years down the road. He purposely kept the subject of Maria's marriage and Gary off of the table. He looked deeply into her eyes and took her hands in his, he told her that she was beautiful, absolutely stunning. She blushed and the butterflies returned.

James slowly slid over next to her, while still holding her hands in his. He took the one hand away and placed his arm around her shoulders, ever so gently pulling her closer to him. Before she new what was happening, they were engaged in a passionate kiss. They sat in the booth necking for over an hour, Maria's panties were soaked, she couldn't remember ever being this turned on. James slowly slid his hand down and slipped it under her skirt, sliding one, then two fingers inside of her waiting wetness.

With his other hand, he guided Maria's hand down to feel his growing erection. She rubbed for a few moments on the outside of his slacks and then, when she wrapped her fingers around his shaft through the loose material, she gasped when she realized how large he was. No other man besides Gary had ever been where James was now, nor had she ever touched another man in this manner. The rubbing and finger play stopped before either had an orgasm, this was just a teasing session.

It was 1;45 pm before they arrived back at the office, Maria was so lost in thought when they returned, that she never even heard the receptionist tell her that Gary had been there. Debbie had definitely taken note of how long they'd been gone tho, and she was livid.

As Maria lay there in bed, she thought about how much she loved Gary, and how she should feel ashamed about what had happened at lunch time, but she felt no remorse. Excitement, she felt excitement and she couldn't stop thinking about James.

The next morning was Saturday, so Gary and Maria were both off. Gary was up at 8 am, while Maria, since she hadn't slept well, was in bed until almost 11. When she strolled into the kitchen, Gary was waiting on her,

"Did the girl in the front of your office tell you that I was there yesterday at noon?"

Maria looked at him, a little shocked and remembered her saying something, but she had been too far off in la la land to pick up on it.

"What did you come by for?" she asked.

Gary didn't mention the Jeep, he just told her that he came by to see if she wanted to go out for lunch.

"But, the girl said that you went out with your boss, did you have a good time?"

At first she was reluctant to tell him, but then decided to let him know that her boss had taken her somewhere that he would never be able to,

"James took me to DESIDERIO'S, it was the best food that I've ever eaten."

"Did he also fuck you while you were out? That's a pretty expensive place to take a woman that your not getting a piece of," Gary said, sarcastically.

"Did the girl in front tell you that I stayed until after one o'clock and you hadn't come back yet. . . She said that you left at 11:30, so that's at least an hour and forty minutes or so, takes that long to eat lunch?" He said.

"No no no, you don't understand. . . He said that I was an asset to the company and that I deserved this expensive lunch as a reward. . . And you can bet, that if he asks me to go again, I will."

She didn't know what she was going to do if he asked her again, if he put his fingers back inside of her again , she knew that she would end up in bed with him, there was no doubt.

She thought all day about what James had done with her the day before, when she got ready for bed that night, she was soaking wet and waiting on Gary. They had a very energetic romp that night, neither one knowing that this would be their last. There last time enjoying each other as a committed couple that is.

Monday, James invited Maria to go to lunch again. It was a different restaurant, but another dark corner. James didn't feel her up today, but they did enjoy a bout of intense necking, and were only gone an hour this time. Gary went out for a couple of beers after work tonight, when he crawled in bed at 12;30, he snuggled up against Maria and wrapped his arms around her.

James waited until Thursday to invite Maria for lunch again. Once again a different restaurant and another dark corner. Today James asked Maria to take off her panties and give them to him, she looked around carefully and reached under her skirt and took them off. Soon they were necking again, James had three fingers buried inside of Maria this time. Maria had unzipped his slacks and was stroking his cock under the table, she was so turned on, that she debated in her mind whether or not to slip under the table and take him into her mouth.

James let out a gasp and ejaculated all over Maria's hand, a few seconds later, Maria groaned as she had an intense orgasm. She brought her hand out from under the table and licked his semen from her fingers as she was coming. Maria would occasionally perform oral sex on Gary, but she would never allow his cum be in her mouth.

123456...8