Maria's Misconceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary helped Maria put her bags into the back of her Cherokee, there were eight large suitcases.

"Are you sure that you don't want to take the kitchen sink with you?" laughed Gary, "Why do women think they need so much crap, just to go on a four day trip?" he mused.

Maria went in and kissed each of her boys as they slept. She had such a sad look on her face, and Gary couldn't understand why.

When she was ready to leave, Gary walked her out to the Jeep. She put her arms around him and said,

"Goodbye Gary, I 'll always have a special place in my heart for you."

"You're only going to be gone until Friday, when you get back, maybe we can do. . . Well you know what, again," he said with a smile.

She looked into his eyes, smiled, and kissed him, then touched his cheek gently with the fingers of her right hand.

Maria got into the driver's seat and started the Cherokee, taking one last look at Gary as he stood there in the driveway of their home. Over the last few weeks, since James had asked her to go to Paris, she had come to some conclusions in her mind, and made some very hard choices. As she backed out of the drive, she put her hand up and gave him a small wave, giving him a little smile as a lone tear escaped from her right eye. Pulling the shift lever into drive. . . Maria stepped on the accelerator, and drove out of Gary's life forever.

Gary watched as she drove away, he stood there until she was at the end of the street at the stop sign. Then he watched as she made a right hand turn, instead of turning left towards Cutlar.

"Where is she going?" he thought.

Maybe they were supposed to meet somewhere else, he reasoned, as he turned and went back into the house. The boys would be out of school for the summer by the time she returned on Friday.

"Why couldn't they have gone next week," he thought, "Then, I wouldn't have to get up early the rest of the week to get them off to school."

After the boys were fed and on the school bus, Gary went back into the bedroom to lie down for a while longer. They had been up pretty late, and Gary had to work that evening, he could use some more sleep. As he entered the bedroom, he looked at the bed, remembering the love that he and his Maria had shared the night before. It had been one of the best lovemaking sessions that they'd had in a long while, maybe the chasm that had seemed to be expanding in their relationship for the last year was starting to fill in.

After Maria left home, she had driven to James' house, where she pulled the Jeep into his garage. Maria had lied to Gary, their flight wasn't scheduled to leave from Columbus until 1:40 pm. A limo was scheduled to pick them up at 11 am, this gave Maria and James time for a morning romp before the car arrived.

"Did you give Gary your ass last night?" asked James.

"Yes," said Maria, almost sadly.

James picked up on her mood and told her not to be sad, Gary had had sixteen good years with her, but now it was time for her to move on to the next stage in her life.

"This was meant to be. . . Now I want to hear all about what you and he did last night."

As they lay naked in his bed, Maria was telling James all of the sordid details of her and Gary's 'goodbye' lovemaking session the night before. All the while, James licked and sucked on the folds of her pussy and probed her opening with his tongue. As she reached the end of her tale, she had a strong orgasm and James, needing release, rose and thrust his manhood into her. He pounded Maria with urgency, soon filling her with a massive load, just as she had another orgasm. She had forgotten all about the remorse she had felt over Gary earlier.

Gary awoke around 10:45, he thought about the session he had had with Maria the night before, he smiled to himself thinking about what she had given up to him and how much he loved her. In the back of his mind, there were lingering doubts tho, he couldn't put his finger on it, something wasn't quite right, it hadn't been for close to a year. Then, some of the things that she had said to him last night. . . Then, this morning she acted so somber. The last words she had said to him, played over and again in his mind,

"I 'll always have a special place in my heart for you."

"What in the hell was she talking about?" he said out loud.

At that same time, Maria and James were standing in the foyer of his home, waiting on the limo. They had taken a shower together after their morning romp and ended up making love again in the shower.

Right on time, the limo appeared and the driver came to the door. Maria and James made their way to the car and had a quick make out session in the back seat, while the driver loaded their bags. Maria had only brought one bag with her, the others were all of the clothes and items that she had wanted from her and Gary's home. She had packed it all while Gary was at work, on Friday evening.

Gary had gone about his day waiting for 2:30 to arrive, then he would leave for his shift at Cutlar. He fixed the evening meal and ate a little, saving the rest for the boys and put it in the refrigerator with a note for them to wait until about 5:30 or 6 before they re-heated it in the microwave. He knew, that if they ate too soon, they would be hungry later.

A little past 2 pm, Gary had walked out onto the porch to retrieve the mail, when a tremendous sense of loss came over him. He couldn't explain it, it had just hit him out of the blue. He recovered about twenty minutes later and he locked the house up and walked to his Monte Carlo to head for work. After he started the car, he looked ahead of him in the drive at Maria's old Chevy wagon. They hadn't decided if they were going to sell it, or what they were going to do with it.

"It would make a good old fishing car," he thought, "It still runs good!"

When Gary arrived at work, he looked for Maria's Cherokee in the office parking lot, but it wasn't there.

"They must have met somewhere else," he thought to himself.

When he went into the building, he looked to his right and Debbie was sitting at her desk. A sense of uneasiness came over him,

"Isn't she supposed to be in Phoenix, Arizona (the destination that Maria had told him) with Maria and James?" he said under his breath.

When she spotted him, the look she gave, confused him even more.

"What the fuck was that all about?" he thought.

Maria and James' flight left the ground at 1:40 pm, there was a scheduled stop in New Orleans, then non-stop to Paris. A few minutes after two, James had remarked for Maria to look out of the window, as they were flying right over the small town that they both called home.

"There, can you see it? exclaimed James, as he pointed at his home.

James' home was pretty easy to spot, as large as it was and the distance that separated the other homes around it.

"Oh, look, there's mi. . ." Maria started to say, then stopped.

She had traced the road and streets from James' home into town, and although she couldn't actually tell which house was/had been hers, she pinpointed the general area. They'd flown directly over it. . . Right at that moment, Gary had been on the front porch, getting the mail out of the mailbox.

Maria had also felt a sense of loss as they flew over her hometown, she couldn't explain it either. It didn't last long, she pushed the feeling aside.

Their plane landed Tuesday at 8:20 am, in Paris, 2:20 am in Ohio.

Maria and James checked into Le Royal Monceau-Rafflesat 10 am. Tho they had slept some on the plane, they still fell onto the bed, exhausted.

In Ohio, it was 4 am and Gary was still awake, he was conflicted and he couldn't sleep. He had a sinking feeling inside, he couldn't explain it, like there was something that he had forgotten to do. He kept replaying Maria's words in his head over and over, what was he missing?

"We're going to have to have a long talk when she gets back, I've been at Cutlar a year now and I have a weeks vacation coming, I think I'll put in for it in a week or two," he said softly to himself, "I know she has three weeks coming, we can leave the boys with mom and go away alone for a couple of days!"

He felt a little better after those thoughts entered his mind and he was a little excited now to tell her about his plan when she returned. He fell asleep around five, but was back up at 6:30 am, getting breakfast ready for the boys. As soon as they were on the bus, he went back to bed, setting the alarm for 2 pm, just in case he slept that long.

While he slept, he dreamed about Maria. He dreamed that he had gone to Phoenix to surprise her at the hotel, but when he arrived, he went to her room and she wasn't there. When he came back down, Debbie was in the lobby and motioned for him to follow her. He kept following her from room to room, and finally she was leading him through the plant at Cutlar and pointing up ahead. Then he awoke, it was 1:30 pm, he had an hour before he would have to leave for work. The dream had played on his doubts and fears again, leaving him in a bad mood.

At 2:40 pm, as Gary drove to work, thoughts of Maria ran through his mind. He wondered what she was doing right then, and if she was having a good time. He arrived at work, and as he passed by the office, he saw Debbie staring at him again. She followed his gaze while she talked on the phone.

"What the fuck is her problem, anyway!" he thought.

Gary clocked in and headed back into the plant.

Maria and James awoken at 3 pm (in Paris). They got out of bed and showered together, but no hanky panky now, that would come later. At around 5 pm, they went out, and by 6 pm they had arrived at L'Instant d'Or for dinner. Maria had the butter-poached lobster on squid-ink tagliolini. She felt as tho this was all a dream, she was afraid to pinch herself, for fear that she might wake up.

After dinner, they headed back to their room, a while later, they sat naked on the balcony of their room and enjoyed the Paris skyline. Maria went in around 8:45 pm and phoned Debbie at the office. She told her all about the hotel, the restaurant and the beautiful view. Debbie asked her if they'd made love in Paris yet,

"We haven't had a chance, by the time we checked into the hotel, this morning, we were beat and we slept all afternoon, then went to dinner. . . We've been sitting out on the balcony without any clothes, ha ha," Maria told her.

Maria was on her knees with her elbows resting on the side of the bed as she spoke with Debbie. James came up behind her, and started rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks as he reached around and played with her pussy. In a few moments, she was very wet, and James pulled her onto her feet and bent her over, sliding his cock inside. Maria gasped as he started to thrust slowly.

"Are you alright?" Debbie asked, a little concerned.

"Ye. . .sss. . . Uh, uh. . . I'mmm. . . Ffffine, oh oh oh!!" Maria replied.

"OH MY GOD!!" Debbie whispered into the phone, "He's fucking you now, isn't he? GOD, that's so hot!!" Debbie exclaimed.

James picked up the pace and started pounding her very hard.

"OH, OH, OH, GOD, FUCK ME JAMES, FUCK ME!! OH. . . AHHHH!!"

Maria reached an orgasm while on the phone with Debbie.

"Oh my God, you naughty, naughty girl. . . Oh my God, Gary just walked by!" Debbie said.

"What?" said Maria.

"I'm sure it's night time there or something, but it's only 2:50 pm here! And Gary just walked by, coming into work!"

James had continued to thrust as the two women talked on the phone, he pulled out of Maria's pussy and pushed her onto her knees. Debbie could hear them moving around over the phone.

"What on earth is going on over there, girl!" Debbie exclaimed.

"Mmmm. . . Slurp, momomom, slurp, oh mmm. . ."

"What's going on Maria?"

"Ha ha ha, James was ready to come and I helped him," Maria giggled.

"Did you just do what I think you did?" asked Debbie.

"Yep!! Ha ha ha, he finished inside of my mouth. . . Ha ha. . . And I swallowed every drop. . . Ha ha."

"Oh my God girl, I never would have thought. . ."

"I better get off of here, me and James are just getting started, ha ha! Bye now."

"Bye," said Debbie.

It had been James, who insisted she call Debbie at the time she did. He had watched the time and worked it out so she would be on the phone with Debbie, and that he would be fucking her when Gary walked by. Yep, when Gary had wondered if Maria was having a good time, at that moment. . .

The rest of the week was the same, Gary went through the motions, biding his time while waiting on Maria to return. This was the first time in the whole sixteen years that they'd been married, that they were apart. Friday arrived and Gary found himself in a good mood, Maria's flight was supposed to arrive at 6 pm and she should be home when he got there after work. Would she be asleep? He didn't care, wanting to just put his arms around her and hold her.

After his shift, he hurried home. Her Jeep wasn't there!! His heart sank, was there a flight delay? Was something wrong?

"Maybe she left her car and someone brought her home!!" he said excitedly.

He ran to the door and let himself in, the house was dark and the boys were in bed asleep. He made his way to their bedroom and opened the door. . . No Maria! Dejected, he went in to take a shower, maybe she would be home by the time he was finished. While in the shower, he couldn't contain himself, the tears fell freely. Was she in an accident, was there a delay, WHAT!!? What had happened??

Gary stayed in the shower until the water ran cold, then halfway dried himself off and went into the bedroom. He stared at the bed. . . Remembering their last night together. Lying down, he stared at the ceiling. He never slept, he worried and fretted all night. Every car that went by, every sound he heard, he rose from the bed and looked outside. Finally, at 9 am, he heard a car door slam, he quickly ran to the front door.

On Wednesday, before Maria's and James' trip, James had made Maria an appointment with Porter Carlson. She had taken a long lunch break so that she could speak with Mr Carlson, a prominent (and ruthless) divorce attorney based in Columbus. He also had an office here that he worked out of on Wednesdays. Mr Carlson told Maria that Ohio is a no-fault state, however, if either party contests the divorce, they must live apart for at least one year before any settlement could be reached. If the division of property and any child custody issues were settled and both parties agreed to the divorce, it could take as little as 90 days.

Maria had gone ahead and filed for the divorce, informing Mr Carlson that the boys would be staying with their father and that he would sign the papers without contesting. She wanted Gary to be served at 9 am on the Saturday of the following week. She handed Mr Carlson a letter addressed to Gary and told him to make sure that it was delivered at the same time.

At the same time that Gary had heard the car door slam, Maria stood upon the deck of the Eiffel Tower, taking in the breathtaking Paris Cityscape. Looking at her watch, she noted that it was 3 pm in Paris, that meant Gary was being served just about now back in Ohio. A hint of guilt showed across her face, but she looked at James and realized that HE was her future now, not the poor boy back at home.

Back in Ohio, Gary opened the door to see a young woman approaching with a large envelope in her hand. Divorce had been the furthest thing from his mind, his heart sank as he thought that the woman had come to tell him that Maria had been in an accident.

"Is your name Gary Arthur?" the young woman asked.

"Yes," Gary responded coldly.

"You have been served," she said, as she handed him the large manila envelope, then handing him another, smaller envelope.

"What's this?" Gary asked, as she turned to leave.

"Have a good day, sir," and she climbed into her car and drove away.

Gary just stood there and watched her drive away, he knew absolutely nothing about the way divorces work. He stared at the large envelope, had no idea what was inside. Then, he looked at the smaller envelope, 'Gary' was written in Maria's handwriting on front. Gary took them both into the bedroom, sat the larger envelope aside and opened the small one first, it was a letter from Maria. He started reading;

Dear Gary,

As you read this letter, you have without a doubt, noticed that I am not there, I am in Paris, France with James.

"What the fuck are they doing there?, Did they move the meeting?" he thought, anxiously, still not sure what it actually meant.

You have probably noticed that Debbie did not come with us, no one else came along either, only me and James. There aren't any new customers, I am not on a business trip, James and I are on vacations together in France.

Gary stopped reading and looked away for a moment, as tears welled up in his eyes.

Gary, I do love you, but it's become more like a love someone has for their brother or sister. It's not you, it's me. I just needed more excitement in my life. It started the day that you brought the Cherokee by to show me, (yes, I knew about it, thank you, and I'm so sorry, I wish I would have been there) James' took me to lunch. I don't know how, but It just happened, he moved close to me and before I knew what was happening, he was kissing me. . . We were sitting in a dark corner of the restaurant and he put his fingers inside of me. He guided my hand to his penis, it was SO BIG!! I can't explain what went through my head right at that moment. You asked me if I was sleeping with him because he took me to that fancy restaurant. I didn't lie to you, NO I wasn't sleeping with him, at least not yet. You know that I'd never been with anyone besides you. I felt like I had missed out on something. I think we married too young, we both needed to experience more (lovers). A few days later, James took me to lunch at a different restaurant (no, I never told you about any other lunchtime 'dates' with James), we repeated the same thing, only this time I held his bare cock in my hand. He got me off right there in the restaurant!! Then, he shot his cum all over my hand, and I licked it all off and swallowed it. Gary, I'm sorry, I truly am, I know I never did that for you, but being out in public like we were had me so turned on. I take that back, I DID do it for you a couple of times in the last year.

Gary's tears fell freely now, how could she have done this?!! When was she coming back to him? Did he even want her after what she'd let her boss do to her out in public?

Just then, Joshua walked into the room to see his father crying.

"What's wrong dad. . .? Where's mom, I thought she was supposed to be back last night." he said.

"I just miss your mom is all, she won't be home for a while longer," said Gary.

Jacob was up now too, so Gary went into the kitchen and fixed them something for breakfast, he would finish the letter later, the boys came first. He was so flustered, that he burnt the first couple of eggs that he tried to cook.

"Damn it to hell!!" Gary said angrily.

He couldn't get the thoughts of Maria and James out of his head. Was this a bad dream? Would he wake up soon? He prayed that it was, but he knew that it was real. His eyes were welling up with tears again.

"Mom won't be home until later on," Joshua told Jacob.

"Is that what's wrong with dad?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah."

After they had eaten, the boys went off to do there own thing, it was summer vacation now and their friends were waiting at the baseball diamond.

Gary went back into the bedroom and picked up the letter, continuing where he left off,

I told him then, that I wanted him inside of me. The following week, he asked me to lunch again. When we left, he drove me to his house and we had sex for the first time, he did things to me that I didn't know were possible. . . That is how this started.

123456...8