Maria's Misconceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel your cock thrusting inside of me!!" Maria whispered to James.

They returned to the office at 1:30, Maria was pantyless. Debbie stared at Maria when they came in and smiled, while shaking her head. After work, Debbie approached Maria,

"You're sleeping with him aren't you?" asked Debbie.

"No, I'm not. . . At least not yet, but I think it's gonna happen. I've held his cock in my hand tho. . . God, it's so big!"

"Ha ha, I knew it, I saw the way you two were looking at each other during the party," Debbie responded.

Maria was a little perplexed at Debbie's change in attitude, just a little while ago, she was mad because she thought Maria was after James, and now. . .

Maria told Gary that she wasn't feeling good this weekend and they didn't make love. Monday, James once again asked Maria to lunch and she accepted. They left at 11:30, and on the way out he told the receptionist that they had a meeting and may be late getting back. Maria wondered where James was going when he drove in the opposite direction of town and the restaurants. A few moments later he was pulling the Mercedes into his garage. All Maria could do was smile.

James led her into the house and quickly into the master suite, where they couldn't get their clothes off fast enough. They scrambled to the bed and the kissing started again, then James worked his way down, spreading Maria's legs. He kissed down her tummy, and then licked and probed her pussy with his tongue. He licked and teased her clitoris until she was about to come, then he stopped. He did this three times, she was panting when she crawled on top of him and they went into a 69. She went after his cock like she was starving for it. She had a strong orgasm and a few seconds later James blasted a large load into her mouth, Maria swallowing it all.

She played and sucked until he was hard again, then climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock. James' cock was so much bigger than Gary's and it felt so much different. She rode him for a while and rolled onto her back and told him to put his cock inside and pound her. That's just what he did, he pounded her to two more orgasms, then he told her he was going to come,

"Come inside of me, fill me up James. . . give it to me!!" Maria screamed.

Afterwards, Maria laid with her head on his chest for a while,

"I could really get used to this," she said.

And so began Maria and James' affair. They arrived back at the office at 2 pm. Debbie smiled and winked at Maria. After work, she approached and said,

"He fucked you today, didn't he? I can tell by the look on your face, was it everything you expected, was he better than Gary?"

"Oh my God, I've never been made love to like that before, his cock was so big and it felt so good. I may need for you to cover for me in the future, I have to get with him again!" said Maria.

You naughty girl, ha ha ha," said Debbie.

Tuesday morning, Maria told James that they shouldn't be getting together at lunch anymore, she was afraid that people were starting to notce.

"Debbie already knows, she figured it out and said that she would cover for me. I'm going to find a way for us to get together in the evenings after work, I've been thinking that I'm going to start doing yoga at Debbie's house. . . um. . . let's say. . . Tuesdays and Thursdays. .? Ha ha ha. Then I'll meet with you, sound good?"

"Can I pick you up at Debbie's? That way your car will be where it's supposed to be. asked James.

"I'll ask her and make sure, but I'm sure she'll go along. So, it's Tuesdays and Thursdays huh? Ha ha. . . Oh my. . . Today is Tuesday. . . Pick me up at seven?" Maria teased.

Maria called Gary and told him that her and Debbie were going to start doing yoga at Debbie's home on Tuesdays and Thursdays,

"You don't have any problem with that, do you honey?" she asked Gary.

"I guess not, if it's something that you feel you need to do, just make sure that Josh and Jake are taken care of," Gary replied.

"Good, we're starting tonight."

"Are you going right after work, or are you coming home first?" Gary asked.

"I'm coming home first and I'll check on the boys, I'm supposed to be at Debbie's at seven. Love you, thanks honey," then she hung up the phone.

Gary felt a little uneasy about Maria hanging with Debbie again, she was the one that put all of those ideas about 'moving up' into Maria's head and caused the only rift they'd had in their entire marriage.

Debbie told Maria that she could leave her car at her house, but she would need James' telephone number in case someone would happen to call looking for her.

"Remember this; if someone calls looking for you I will call James' phone and let it ring twice, then I'll hang up and do it two more times. If that happens, you call me, do you hear me girl? And make sure to have a phone near the bed, or wherever else you're humping, ha ha. Oh, and tell James' about our little system."

"Oh, alright, I never thought about anything like that!" said Maria.

On her way home, Maria swung by the Mall, visiting a women's clothing store, and purchased some tights to wear to her 'yoga' workout and a bright red, see through negligee. Rushing home, she took a shower and douched, then put the negligee on underneath her clothes. She put the tights and some clean panties in her garment bag. She told the boys that she was starting a yoga class at her friend's house, if she wasn't home, bedtime was at ten, and to make sure and lock the house up.

"Love you two, don't do anything that you shouldn't be doing, I'll see you boys a little later."

A hint of guilt ran through her mind after she realized what she had just said, but it quickly passed. She left for Debbie's with her heart racing, her pussy already getting wet. Maria arrived a Debbie's a few minutes before James did, she went in to see her friend and wait. She opened up her slacks and showed Debbie her new teddy,

"Looking good girl!" said Debbie.

Maria was surprised, when James pulled up to get her in his Corvette. He was around the car in a flash to open the door for her, as Maria went out to greet him. Debbie looked on in amazement, she new about the Mercedes, but not the Vette.

"You're doing good for yourself hon," Debbie whispered to herself, as she closed the door.

James took her back to his home and ravaged her for the next three hours, they tried just about every position they could come up with. Maria had never had sex like this, didn't even know it was possible to feel like she did. When James dropped her at her car a little before eleven, Debbie was waiting on her

'Well. . . Girl? How was it, did he work you over good? Ha ha."

"Oh my God, I can hardly walk, I've really missed out on a lot the last fifteen years. . . Wow!" Maria replied.

Maria hurried home, arriving at 10:55 pm, she jumped in the shower to clean up. As she showered, she thought about the night she'd had. James had given her five orgasms, one orally, and four, while pounding her pussy in different positions with his large cock. He'd even licked her ass, it gave her sensations like she'd never had before. James had shot his first load all over her face, and then he left two deep inside of her pussy.

After she finished showering, she checked on the boys real quick and jumped into bed, feigning sleep again as Gary arrived from home from work. When Gary came to bed, he wrapped his arms around her again, unaware of the fact, that just a few hours before, she'd had the best fucking of her life. . . From another man.

As Maria laid there with Gary's arms around her, she wished it was James. Although she still cared for Gary, she new right then, their marriage was over. She was falling hard and fast for James, he was a real man, a rugged, tanned hunk of a man that could please her in every way, and he was wealthy, very wealthy. Gary was a mere boy, he had the body of a teenager and he still fucked her the same way he had since they had first been married. He gave her orgasms, but not like James had. Gary could only get her off once, and once he came, he was done for the night. James had risen for the occasion three times. He probably could have gone again, but she'd had to get home.

Thursday was a repeat performance, after they were finished, James shocked Maria, he told her,

"You still need to make love with Gary, have sex with him and have a good time. . ."

"But, I don't really want to, he doesn't even come close to you," she cut in.

"But, we can't have him becoming suspicious either, can we? He could really cause us a lot of trouble, did you forget, that he works for Cutlar too?" reasoned James.

"I don. . . Just don't know, I. . ."

"Just think of it as a parting gift for him, he has taken care of you for the last fifteen years, hasn't he? And he gave you two good looking boys, didn't he?"

"I guess you're right, I can give him a few mercy fucks, ha ha ha," Maria said.

Over the next couple of weeks, Tuesday and Thursday evenings were filled with orgasm after orgasm for Maria. On the weekends, she gave herself to Gary and did actually enjoy herself (as long as she fantasized about James), she even gave him a blowjob to completion and swallowed. Gary was pleased, but puzzled, he thought maybe Debbie and Maria had been talking and she had put the idea in her head.

It had been three weeks since Gary had taken the Jeep Cherokee over to Cutlar for Maria to see, when just after Maria arrived home from work, the phone rang. When Maria answered, the man said,

"Hi, this is Paul Jenkins with Alford's Chrysler Center, is this the Arthur residence?"

"A. . . Yes it is, can I help you?" Maria replied, wondering what this was about.

"You are Gary's wife, Mrs. Arthur I presume?"

"Yes."

"A few weeks ago Gary drove an 88 Jeep Cherokee over to your place of business for you to have a look at, am I correct?" said Paul.

Maria wasn't sure what to say, but she wanted to know what this was about, so she played along.

"Yes, I was very busy that day and I only saw it briefly, I can't remember the details, can you tell me more?" Maria asked.

"Well, the vehicle is a one owner, well maintained 1988 Jeep Cherokee Limited, it has the straight six, it's the four door model. It has the Selec-Trac, on the fly, four wheel drive system. The interior is all leather, there's power steering and brakes, center console and floor shift combined with an automatic transmission, premium sound system, and sun roof. And the color is medium Bronze, of course, you've seen that. I don't know if Gary has talked to you about the price or not, but I told him he could have it at wholesale and we would take your 84 chevy wagon in as trade. I really need to know what he wants to do about this, as I have several other customers looking at it."

Maria told him that she would leave a note for Gary to call him in the morning and thanked him.

"Thank you Mrs. Arthur, have a nice evening, goodbye."

Maria did feel a trace of guilt when she realized that Gary had been going to get her the vehicle that she wanted, but wondered why he hadn't followed through. Could he possibly know about James? She had covered her tracks pretty well, the only person that knew other than her and James, was Debbie,

"She wouldn't tell Gary, she knows that I could tell Mark all about her escapades, and she would lose her gravy train," she thought.

Maria didn't mention anything to Gary about Paul calling, she just pushed the incident aside. If he were to run into Paul and he would say he called, she would just tell him that she had forgotten. Gary Did get another compete blow job on Saturday night tho. It was Maria's thank you for his effort to appease her. By now James was wanting to hear all of the details of the sex that she'd had with Gary on the weekends. It was James who had suggested that Maria swallow Gary's cum.

Tuesdays and Thursdays continued, Maria and James experimented with bondage, roll playing and he had purchased an assortment of toys for them to use on each other. He had also taken her anal cherry and it was a regular part of their lovemaking now.

Maria's 36th birthday fell on a Tuesday in September. James took Maria out to lunch at DESIDERIO'S. Then, after he picked her up from Debbie's that evening and drove to his home, he parked outside in the drive. Maria thought that it seemed odd, but didn't question him. After all of their lovemaking tonight, James and Maria were inside of his car, ready to drive and get her car from Debbie's. James started the Mercedes, and told her to close her eyes for a moment. Opening the garage, he drove inside, telling Maria to turn her head to her right and open her eyes.

There, parked next to them in the garage, was a brand new 1991 Jeep Cherokee Briarwood with every available option, the color was Canyon Blue Metallic.

"Happy birthday Maria," said James as he handed her the keys to the Jeep.

"It's all yours."

Maria's eyes grew large and she threw her arms around him,

"Oh my God, it's mine?" Maria cried, "I love you James."

"But. . . Won't this make Gary suspicious? You buying me a new car?"

"You can tell him that it belongs to the company and that it's to ensure that our finest secretary gets there this winter, " responded James.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! she exclaimed.

She got out of his car to check out her new gift, she opened the door and sat inside, checking out the soft leather seats and sniffing the new car smell wafting throughout. She couldn't believe it, Gary hadn't followed through, but James sure had, and this was brand new, not someone else's cast off!

Maria was so excited about the Jeep, that she lost track of time, she glanced at her watch and it was 11;30.

"Oh, I have to get home, Gary will be there and I'm not! How am I going to get the Cherokee home? Won't it seem kind of odd for me to show up with it at this time of night?"

"Start it up and follow me to Debbie's, I've got a plan, just let me do all of the talking," said James.

Maria followed James to Debbie's house and when they arrived, he told her to have Debbie come outside, they would need her to make this work. When Maria and Debbie emerged from the house, James announced,

"This is how we'll do this, Maria you can drive your old car home, I will drive the Cherokee, Debbie, you follow us in your car, to Maria's home, where we'll tell Gary that we had a surprise birthday party for Maria tonight at your house after your workouts. are we clear on that?"

They both nodded in the affirmative.

"Then, you two, act as tho the Cherokee is mine and that I told you that I needed to discuss something with Gary, and that I knew he should be getting home about now. Here is the important part; Maria when I tell Gary what I have to say, I want you to act really surprised, I mean you really have to be excited. . . Do I make myself clear?"

'Yes, but what are you going to say?" asked Maria.

"Just follow my lead, you'll understand after I've spoken to him."

The three headed over to Maria and Gary's home, Maria was a little nervous, scared that James was going to reveal that the two of them were an item. Once there, James told Maria to go in and retrieve Gary. She had to wait a few minutes, until he got out of the shower. He came out of the bathroom to find Maria standing there,

"Just where in the hell have you been, it's damn near midnight," asked Gary.

"After our workout, Debbie and some of the girls from work threw a surprise birthday party for me. Mr Wilkens showed up, and he said that he would like to talk to you, he. . ."

"So, do I need to go to his office in the morning?" Gary cut in.

"No, he's outside."

A look of fear came over Gary, why would the CEO of the company he worked for, be at his house wanting to talk to him in the middle of the night?

"What does he want?" asked Gary, "You are his secretary, don't you know? Did I do something wrong?"

James had pulled the Jeep into the driveway, right behind Maria's old wagon. Gary spotted the new Cherokee immediately and looked it over good,

"Must be nice," he thought.

"Ah, Mr Arthur, is it alright if I call you I call you Gary?" said James as he extended his hand.

Gary nodded as he took James' hand, too nervous to speak.

"I see you like the Jeep, I saw you looking at it as you came out. Your wife is an asset to Cutlar Industries, in fact, out of all the years I've needed the services of a secretary, I will say, your wife is the finest secretary that I've ever had the pleasure of her services. . . Well, this was supposed to wait until tomorrow, but today is her birthday, and. . . Well you know that we have some brutal winters around here, and we need for our finest. . . To be able to make it to work in bad weather. In appreciation for her service, and on behalf of Cutlar Industries, I would like to present this 1991 Jeep Cherokee Briarwood. . . To you, Maria. . . Happy birthday!" said James, as he handed her the keys.

Maria jumped up and down excitedly, and hugged James,

"Oh, thank you Mr Wilkens, I thought my husband had been looking for one just like it, but I guess now he won't have to look anymore."

Gary was taken aback a little by what she just said, but he was almost as excited as she was. He thanked Mr Wilkens and shook his hand.

They said their goodbyes and Jame's climbed into Debbie's car and they drove away. Gary looked at Maria and said,

"I think your friend is fucking around on her husband with your boss, what do you think?"

"Might be, I don't know, we don't talk about stuff like that," said Maria.

"Hey, we're both up, wanna play around?" asked Gary.

"I don't think so, I ate a piece of cake and it upset my stomach, besides, I have to get up for work in the morning and I haven't showered yet."

The Tuesdays and Thursdays went on, it was May, 1991, Maria and James' affair was just about one year old, when James asked Maria if she would like to go to Paris, France for a few days.

"How am I supposed to pull this off?" she said.

Just like with the Jeep, James had this figured out too. Maria had three weeks vacation coming, James took his vacation to coincide with hers. They acquired their passports without telling anyone. Maria didn't tell Gary that she'd taken her vacation, only that she had to go out of town for four days on business.

"You've never had to go before, why now?" Gary asked.

"It's a different world than what it used to be, we are trying to bring in new customers, it's job security for both of us."

She finally convinced him that it was necessary and was in their best interests. On the night before she was to leave, Maria made love with Gary, she sucked on his cock until he was almost there, and stopped. She teased him like this two more times. She rode him nice and slow, making sure that they both felt the closeness of the bond that they had shared for the last sixteen years. Finally, she said,

"Gary, I want you to put your cock inside of my ass, I want to give you something special to remember me by, and for taking care of me for the last sixteen years."

Gary heard her say "something to remember her by, " what on earth was she talking about? She must have misspoken.

Gary's cock slid into her rectum pretty easily, which surprised him. She rode him until they had both came, then she laid down on his chest for a while, a tear slipped from her eye while she lay there remembering the early days of their marriage, when they were so much in love.

Gary told her he couldn't wait until she got back, so that they could do that again, he'd been fantasizing about it for a long time. She didn't reply. They slept with Gary's arms wrapped around her tightly. Soon it was morning, 6 am Monday morning. Her flight was supposed to leave at 9 am. She was to meet with her boss and the others, and there was the 70 minute drive to the airport in Columbus.

123456...8