Maria's Misconceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary sat down on the bed, and soon, he was sobbing,

"Oh, Maria, why, why, why?"

After he calmed down a bit, he continued to read,

For this last year, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when you thought I was at Debbie's doing yoga workouts, well I haven't been. On those nights, I've been at James' house, in his bed, and he has taught me what sex is really all about, what he has done to, and for me is amazing. He is an amazing man.

At first I thought this was just about sex, I still had sex with you didn't I? I didn't want to, after having James huge cock inside of me and all of the things he did to me, I was no longer interested in you. James insisted that I continue to sleep with you. That's just the kind of man he is. Do you know what he told me? He told me that you had given me 15 years of your life and 2 nice children, so I should continue to fuck you! What do you think of that? I would have never fucked you again if it wasn't for him!!

Finally, Gary in the last year I have fallen deeply in love with James, and I am leaving the boys with you. I will not be returning, I am moving in with James. Please don't fight this. I am only taking my clothes, everything else we acquired during our marriage is yours. You can even have my old 84 wagon. By the way , the Cherokee was not a gift from Cutlar, it was a birthday gift from James. I am truly sorry, Gary. It's been fun and I appreciate the love you gave me, I really do. Goodbye Gary.

P.S. I knew you would open the letter first, open the big envelope now, it's the paperwork for our divorce.

Gary got up from the bed and wondered into the kitchen, he was numb, he couldn't think, was he dreaming? Was this real?

When the boys came in for lunch around 12:30, They found Gary lying on the kitchen floor in the fetal position. Not knowing what to do, they called their grandmother (Gary's mom) and she rushed right over. Once she saw her son, she called an ambulance and waited. When the paramedics put him on the gurney, they took the letter from his hand and handed it to her.

Once the paramedics left with Gary, his mother read the letter and found the manila envelope. She couldn't believe it, she had had the up most respect for Maria. Tho she didn't let the boys read the letter, she told them that their mother wasn't coming home anymore and she told them to pack some of their things, that they would be staying with her for a while. Gary was in the hospital for two weeks, he had suffered a mental breakdown. Cutlar held his job until he recovered.

Two weeks after they had boarded the plane for Paris, Maria and James returned. Maria moved in with James, she never spoke to Gary again, her lawyer did all of the talking. At the urging of his mother, Gary didn't fight the divorce. She told him that it would be too traumatic on him to have to face her in court, and she'd already made up her mind, so it was pointless. The divorce became final after four months, Maria legally had her name changed back to Serevil, erasing Gary from her life as tho he never existed. One week later Maria and James were married, she was now Maria Christina Serevil Wilkens, a fine name for a rich man's wife.

Rumors circulated through Cutlar how James had stolen Gary's wife. Plus he had to endure seeing James occasionally inside of the plant. Debbie would notice him as he came into work in the afternoons, she felt so sorry for him, felt a little guilty that maybe she'd had a hand in pushing Maria into James' arms. She could see the look on Gary's face, she never realized how much he had loved Maria.

Gary stayed at Cutlar only long enough to find another job at a different local factory. He started at Intex, working the same shift for 30 cents more on the hour. After leaving the hospital, he had gone to stay at his mother's home with the boys.

Life went on, Gary's mom had taken over all of his financial obligations, he had his paycheck deposited directly into their joint bank account. The home that he and Maria had shared, sat as a shrine to their marriage, all of the boys' belongings had been moved to their grandma's (now their) home. Other than his clothes and Monte Carlo, Gary had brought nothing to his new residence, everything else remained. The 84 wagon that had belonged to maria was sold. He'd not been inside the home since the day the paramedics carted him out, his brother, Jack had gone over and gathered up his things and brought them to him.

Gary's mother made sure that the mortgage on the home was paid. She urged him to go out and socialize, maybe even find a new woman, but Gary wasn't interested in anyone except his Maria. Gary's life consisted of going to work, coming home and sitting in his room or the living room watching television and mowing his mother's grass, or doing the occasional maintenance on her home. The only place of business that he visited, was the local service station to purchase gas for his 77 Monte Carlo.

It had been a year since the divorce had become final. It was 2:45 pm and Gary was on his way to work. The stop light for 6th street, leading to his job, was red. He pulled into the turning lane to make a left, and waited. He hated this light, the turn arrow always seemed to stay red forever. Something caught his eye to his right, he turned to look and saw something that made him feel excited for the first time in over a year and a half.

Gary had always been a big Chevy fan. There was a brand new 93 Ruby Red Metallic Corvette ZR-1 convertible, it had the 40th Anniversary package with bright emblems on the hood, deck and side-gills. He was in awe, he barely noticed the beautiful woman sitting behind the wheel. When he finally did, his heart about jumped out of his chest, there sat. . . Was it? He could swear that it was Marisa Tomei, the actress. And she was staring right at him. Her mascara made her eyes appear to look right through him, her makeup and pink lip gloss made her look so inviting. Her shoulder length and permed hair had a little bit of a wind blown look that made her look so sexy! It had to be her, look at that car. . . And her!! WOW, she was even more beautiful in person than on the big screen. Why was she here. . . In this stupid little town? He looked around, thinking that there might be a film crew nearby, were they filming a movie? Or a commercial, maybe?

Then, he thought about his appearance, he had let his hair grow almost back to the length it had been when he was in high school, only now, his hair was receding a little, he looked like Gallagher. He had on a stained up old tee shirt, and old ratty jeans. Why did he have to be on his way to work and have on these crappy clothes when he ran into someone famous like this? He almost felt foolish,

"That's probably why she's staring at me," he thought.

The light turned green and Gary hadn't noticed, the car behind him honked, so he started to go. He gave one last look at the woman in the Vette, she gave him a little smile and small wave as he pulled away. . .

He turned into the Hardee's parking lot, located along 6th street and stopped. Tears filled his eyes, he put his head in his hands and started to sob. The woman that smiled and waved at him, he knew that smile so well, he hadn't recognized her with her hair done and all of the make up. . . It had been Maria!! his Maria.

After a few minutes, Gary calmed himself and drove on to work. He had a very rough night, but he managed to get through. After he arrived home, and was in the shower, he couldn't hold out any longer. The tears and the sobs came, once again.

Maria, in the 16 years they were together, had never worn make up, he thought that she was naturally beautiful without it. But after seeing her made up like she was, she was absolutely, positively stunning. She looked so good in that Vette, and he felt ashamed that he couldn't have provided better for her.

Gary's mom had heard him crying in the shower and she wondered what had happened to upset him, he had seemed to be doing better.

"What happened? Are you alright? What's wrong?" mom asked, when he left the bathroom.

"Oh, nothing," he replied.

"Gary, I know better, what happened?"

He looked down at the floor,

"I saw Maria today."

"Did you talk to her? What did she say?" mom asked.

"No, no, she pulled up beside me in traffic. . . She look. . . I didn't even recognize her, she had her hair all fixed up and she had make up on, an. . . She looked so. . . I thought she was an actress, mom, she was so bea-uti-ful. . . Mom I sti. . . I still love her," he said as he broke down again.

Mom wrapped her arms around him,

"Oh, Gary, I don't know what to do for you," she said, as the tears fell from her eyes too.

When Maria and James had returned from Paris to live in James' home, their sex life became a daily ritual, sometimes three and four times a day. On Saturdays and Sundays, when James didn't have to be at Cutlar, they would sometimes spend the whole day walking around naked, having 'quickies' in different rooms of the house. Or they would be out in the pool, 'skinny dipping.'

Before their marriage, James had taken Maria to Columbus to a salon for a complete makeover, he told her that she was already beautiful, but she needed to look and be treated like royalty. When she emerged from the salon, she looked stunning. Then he took her to a high end fashion boutique and purchased her a whole new wardrobe.

Maria had gone to Cutlar to meet James for lunch a few days later, when she walked in, she slipped over to see Debbie. Maria and James had been so caught up in their sex life, that she hadn't seen Debbie since before her and James' trip to Paris. When she walked in, Debbie looked right at her and said,

"Can I help you with something, ma'am?"

"Where can a girl find a sexy rich man to marry?" said Maria.

Debbie gave her a long look, then finally realized that it was her friend,

"Oh my God, Maria? Is that you? God you look spectacular, I didn't even recognize you, you look so. . . WOW, you clean up good, girl.

The outfit that Maria was wearing had cost James $1500 dollars.

Maria held up her left hand, sporting a diamond almost the size of Nebraska.

"We're getting married!" Maria exclaimed.

A sad look came over Debbie.

"I saw Gary coming in to work every day before he quit."

"Quit??" asked Maria, James never told me he quit!"

"Did you know that when Gary found out about you and James, he about had a nervous breakdown, he was in the hospital for two weeks," said Debbie.

Maria looked down at the floor for a moment.

"No, I wasn't told, no one told me."

"Well, you and James are getting married, so you must have divorced Gary then. What did he say in court?" Debbie asked.

"He just signed the papers and that's all, we didn't even go to court," Maria replied, I haven't seen him since the morning that I left the house for James' and my trip to Paris."

"Oh."

After Maria and James had been married for three months, James announced that he had some old friends moving into the area and that they would be stopping by the coming Sunday. James had their meal catered in just before their guests arrived.

Charles Johnson and his wife, Carissa arrived at 3 pm. Charles was 50 and had made a fortune in Real Estate, he and James had known each other since college. Not as tall as James, he stood 5' 10" , his black hair had some grey streaks and he weighed 145. He wasn't an Adonis, but he was a decent looking man. His wife Carissa was 26 years old and had been his secretary (seemed to be contagious), she was very beautiful herself, standing 5' 6", she had long blonde hair that hung almost to her gorgeous ass, her breasts were a 38 D, and she weighed around 125, she was quite the package.

After dinner, they retreated into the great room and built a fire in the fireplace. Jame opend a bottle of Chateau de Camensac, 1973 vintage, and after a couple of glasses, Carissa was rubbing Charles' cock through his pants.

"She gets kind of amorous when she drinks wine, ha ha," said Charles.

Maria watched in amazement, as Carissa proceeded to pull out Charles' cock and start sucking on it. Carissa looked over at Maria and James and asked,

"Would it be alright if Charles and I make love?"

James told them he didn't mind,

"I think it would be quite the turn on to watch you two, don't you think so Maria?"

Maria didn't say anything, but the thought DID kind of turn her on. Charles and Carissa proceeded and were on the floor in a 69, when James reached over and started unbuttoning Maria's blouse. She couldn't take her eyes off of the spectacle going on on the floor and she let James undress her, soon, she was naked. James stripped off his clothes and he guided Maria's face to his cock. She took it into her mouth and started sucking, she was starting to really get into it, the fact that someone else was in the room had her more aroused than she could remember. The two couples made love for over an hour, they had stuck with their own partners, but it had been an exciting experience.

This scene played out for over three months, Charles and Carissa would come over on Sunday afternoons. Then, more couples started coming over, Sundays had four or five couples at a time making love in James and Maria's great room at the same time.

After a while, James suggested to Maria that it might be fun for her to swap partners during these Sunday romps. At first, she was reluctant, she loved James and didn't want to have sex with another man. But, then she remembered how she'd been fucking James on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and then Gary on Saturdays. at James' urging, she gave in, and from then on, it turned into the Sunday orgy in their great room. James would never join in, only watch Maria as she was royally fucked by many men.

She watched the other women have multiple men all at once, had given it a try and Maria had now almost turned into a nymphomaniac, she couldn't get enough cock. Every week, a different woman became the 'main course' and was gang banged. Maria began to look forward to when it was her turn as the subject of all of the men's affections, she really enjoyed when she would have every hole with a cock buried inside.

Maria had all but forgotten her life with Gary and her boys, she was living the high life. The luxury of the 800 thousand dollar home, the almost daily sex with this virile hunk of a man, not to mention the parties where she was ravaged by several men at a time. James had recently added a fourth stall to his garage and purchased her the new Corvette, he had special ordered it.

She had pulled up to the stop light that day, not really paying a whole lot of attention to the old car in the left turning lane. She couldn't really explain it, something in the back of her mind told her to look to her left. There was Gary, he was dressed like a pauper, his hair had grown out,

"He looks like that comedian that busts watermelons," she thought.

He had looked her way, but seemed more interested in the car than he was her. He sure didn't look like a man that had supposedly spent two weeks in the hospital because she'd left him. She wanted to rub the car and her new life into his face, but he wouldn't even acknowledge her. Then, he did look at her, but he seemed distant, like he didn't know her. Was he over her? She heard a car honk, it was the car behind Gary, the light had turned green. She had given him a little smile and a quick wave and went on.

She'd not looked back, so she never witnessed the effect the chance meeting had had on Gary that day.

The Sunday orgies continued, Debbie had started coming, she would bring one of her 'boy toys' with her and was also enjoying her turn getting gang banged. Debbie continually tried to get James to have sex with her, but he would still only watch. Even when Maria was the 'main course,' he wouldn't get involved, and he had still not had sex with any of the other women. Maria had told him that he could if he so wished, as long as it was there in the room with everyone else, but she wasn't really sure how she would react if she saw him fucking another woman. Deep inside, she was glad that he only watched and occasionally masturbated.

Another three years passed, Maria and Gary, tho only living a few miles apart, hadn't crossed paths since the day he saw her in the Vette. Their boys were now 18 and 16. Neither one had seen their mother since before she went to Paris.

Maria and James had gone to Columbus, they had stopped to dine at theRefectory Restaurant & Bistro. James had excused himself to use the restroom. While Maria sat alone at the table, she heard a voice, that sounded familiar, she looked around and there stood one of her friends from high school. The last time she had seen Candice, was about a year after her and Gary had married. Candice had married and moved to Columbus with her husband.

"Maria, is that you? Candice asked.

"Yes, and you. . . Oh my Gosh, it's Candice, isn't it?!!" Maria exclaimed.

"Yes!! How have you been?

The two women embraced, Candice looked around and gave a quick scan of the restaurant,

"Gary must have done really well for himself, look at you, you look like a movie star!! Where is he? Do you have children?" Candice asked rather quickly.

Maria looked down for a moment, then,

"Gary and I are no longer married."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Of all the couples I've known, I thought you two would be the one's to make it, what happened?"

"He just couldn't provide for me like I felt I deserved," said Maria.

"But you two were so in love, how long have you two been apart?"

"It's been four years now. . . "

Just then, James returned to the table. Now 53, he was still a very attractive man, but his age had started to show a little and it was obvious to Candice that James was several years older than the now 40, Maria.

"Candice, this is my husband, James Wilkens. James this is Candice. . . Oh, I'm not sure of your last name. . ."

"Bergman, Candice Bergman," she said, as she extended her hand to James.

"Candice and I went to high school together," said Maria.

"I'm very pleased to meet you," said James.

They said their goodbyes and Candice returned to her table. Maria noticed that Candice had seemed a little nervous after James had come from the restroom.

"Wonder what that was all about?" she thought.

After they had finished their meal, Maria decided to use the restroom before they made the 70 minute drive back home. As she entered the women's rest room, Candice was just leaving, they stopped and talked a while longer. Candice surprised her when she asked,

"Maria, can I ask you something? Robert, that's my husband, and I have. . . Well, I'll be blunt. . . I'm sorry. . . Robert and I like to. . . Well, we have rented some of those X rated tapes to spice up our love life, and. . . Oh, I'm embarrassed to ask. . .

Candice looked away for a moment, her face flushed. At first, Maria thought that Candice was going to invite her and James to get together with her and her husband for something like her and James did on Sundays,

'Yes, what is it?" Maria asked.

"What is it like?"

Maria gave her a puzzled look.

"I wasn't sure it was you we saw, I mean it sort of looked like you. you never wore make up in school. . . When Robert and I came into the restaurant, he said that you were that girl on the tapes. . . and I just had to come and see if it was you.

"Huh, what tap. . ."

"Then, I saw your husband, and I knew Robert was right, we always see your husband standing and watching, som. . . "

"You saw me on a tape?" said Maria, trying to comprehend what she had just been told.

"Yeah, I knew it was you when I saw your husband, he's the guy that just masturbates, he never has sex with anyone."

1...345678