Maria's Misconceptions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You what?! When did you find out about Nicole? asked Debbie.

"Oh, I've known about Nicole for a year now, I saw the two of them at DESIDERIO'S , he didn't know that I saw them. I just found out about Nicole being pregnant yesterday tho, and I told her about the parties. . . And did you know James has been recording the parties and selling the tapes for years? Well I told her about those yesterday too."

"Yes, I knew about the tapes, James is the one who asked me to start coming to the parties. . . The times that you weren't there, James was fucking every girl in sight, including me, there's tapes of that too. . . But, he never sold those. Oh, a . . . and I probably shouldn't tell you this, but James made sure that Gary got a copy of one of the tapes with you as the 'star' too, said Debbie.

"What!!? Gary got a copy, and he knows that I'm a gang bang slut? Oh God, why would James do that? Have you heard anything at all about Gary? He does have another wife, or girlfriend by now doesn't he?" Maria started to cry.

"Last I heard, Gary lived at his mom's and wasn't doing very well."

Those were the last words that Debbie ever spoke to Maria. Maria lit into her,

"Debbie, you came into my life and you totally fucked it up, I should have listened to my inner voice years ago and told you to fuck off, well, that's what I'm doing now!! Fuck off Debbie, don't you ever cross my path again. Oh, by the way, I know how you like to rub it into other people's faces about how you scam your dumb ass husband. . . Well, I've got a new lover now, he actually takes the time to get me off really good, ever heard of Edison Wayne Franklin, the six million dollar man? Well, ever since I saw James with his little girl at DESIDERIO'S last year, he's been fucking me, and I've now moved in with him. . . Have a nice life Debbie, I've got a feeling that Mark might be watching X rated movies real soon, wink, wink, maybe you can move in with James and Nicole, bye bye, now." Then, Maria hung up.

Maria told Edison about her conversation with Debbie and he offered to help in any way that he could. He hired a private eye and set out to find any and all he could about Debbie Nolan and get copies of the tapes when Debbie had been the 'star' in the Gang Bang MILF's series.

Meanwhile, Maria kept her appointment the following Wednesday with the attorney. When she arrived, Porter's associate, James Wellington Ballard, the JWB of JWB & Porter Carlson Law Firm had shown in his place, due to an emergency court date for Mr Carlson. When Maria walked into his office, she was taken aback and her face flushed, he was positively gorgeous. Mr Ballard was just a year older than Maria, stood right at 6' and weighed 185. He also looked like John Travolta, with just a little more ruggedness to his features. She couldn't take her eyes off of him and after he spoke, her panties became wet, he was so sexy. She filed for the divorce on James and left the office.

A few months later, their divorce was final. The day it became such, Edison found Maria crying and asked if she was upset over all that had happened with James. She told him, that she was more upset at what she had given up to be with James. That she didn't think that she had ever loved him, it was just the sex and the rich life style that drew her in, she got caught up in it and it had swept her away.

"Edison, I know that you love me, but that's only because your wife isn't here anymore, you could never love me the way you loved her. I love you, but I think deep down inside, I still love Gary, I always have," said Maria, as tears flowed from her eyes.

"You should go to him and let him know," said Edison.

"No, I can't do that, you don't understand. You didn't have a choice, Margie died. I. . . I threw away what I had with Gary, because I. . . I don't know why I did it, I was a fool. Let me tell you about the last time I saw him."

"You already did, you told me about the day that you left for Paris." said Edison.

"No, I didn't tell you about the last time I saw him, I never spoke to him, I just saw him. . . It was about a year after the divorce, I was over on Culvertson and I pulled up to the stop light at 6th st. James had just got me that new Vette and there was an old beater in the turning lane. I still don't know why I looked, something. . . something just told me to look to my left. . . And there he was, he was waiting to turn left. He must have been on his way to work, because he had on these old ratty looking clothes. I feel ashamed, being on his way to work never crossed my mind, I mumbled to myself that he looked like a pauper. . ."

Maria burst into tears and started to sob. After she composed herself,

"There's something I've never told you Edison," Maria said through her tears.

"We. . . I. . . Gary and I have two sons, I've not seen them since that day I left either. . ."

Now the tears and sobs were like a dam breaking. Edison looked at her in shock, his heart was not only breaking for her, but especially for the boys.

"There twenty and eighteen now, they're grown men, and I. . . I. . . Oh God. . .!" she cried, Gary was just doing his duty. . . going to work to care for our boys."

Edison held Maria in his arms until she calmed down,

"Anyway, I looked down on him, he was really taken by the car tho, he was always a big fan of Chevrolets, he had a red Chevelle when we were in high school. He stared and stared at the Corvette," she explained.

"Did he notice that you were the one driving it?" asked Edison.

"Well, he looked right at me like he was looking through me, I wanted to rub the Corvette into his face, but really I didn't, I couldn't. . . I wanted to ask him how he'd been, and. . ."

"Did you respond to him, make any gesture at all?" he asked.

"No, the way he looked at me, like he didn't even know who I was. . . It was like a dagger stuck into my heart. . . The light turned green and I smiled at him and waved a little and drove away," she said, as another tear ran down her cheek.

Time went on, three tapes addressed to Mark Nolan arrived at the main office of Nolan's Supermarkets with a note that read; This is what your wife does in her spare time. An envelope with a series of photos of James entering and leaving Mark and Debbie's home, and in dark corners of various restaurants with James' hand exploring under Debbie skirt also arrived. The note enclosed with it read; The man in these photos is the CEO of Cutlar Industries, his name is James Wilkens.

Mark and Debbie's divorce was nasty, and in the end Debbie walked away with hardly anything.

James had given Maria her Corvette and the new Grand Cherokee, he had no use for either. Of course, this was before the shit hit the fan, so to speak.

Mark went after Cutlar industries over the non-fraternization policy in their contracts. After the tapes of Debbie's gang bangs arrived at his office, he'd placed hidden cameras in his and Debbie's bedroom and it took less than a week to get a porno quality tape of James and Debbie having a romp. He then took all of the tapes and photos, including the Sunday fuck fest tapes, which clearly showed James being there, usually masturbating, to the board at Cutlar. James resigned rather quickly and moved away. Nicole had had the baby, but the revelations by Maria that day in the restaurant had put a serious damper on that relationship, it only lasted a month. A paternity test was done on the baby and it belonged to James, since he had a rather large income at the time, he had to pay an outlandish amount of child support.

Maria stayed with Edison, and although they'd not married, they lived as man and wife. She slept in his bed and they still had sex regularly. They did love each other, but they both knew that their soul mates were others. After all of the Sundays that Maria had spent having wild sex with many men, the sex with Edison was very satisfying, but she longed to be ravaged again. She managed to go two years of sex with only Edison. She was walking along downtown one Wednesday afternoon, when she crossed paths with Jace Ballard, her divorce attorney,

"Maria Wilkens?" Jace asked.

"Hello Mr Ballard," Maria replied as she felt a little tingle in her crotch.

"Damn it, he is so good looking," she thought to herself.

"Are you busy, or do you have someplace to be? Can I buy you a cup of coffee? He asked.

She accepted and they went down the street to Starbuck's. They spent the next hour talking, and Jace told her that he had wanted to ask her out when he was her attorney, but he felt that it was unethical. They ended up spending the rest of the afternoon back at his office, where there was a small apartment for him or his associate to stay when needed. Jace was every bit as big as James in the cock department, and he was much more skilled. She got the fucking of her life that day (considering that it was just one man). She and Jace met a his office every Wednesday after that. She explained the situation with Jace about Edison and how she had grown to love him, and didn't want to leave him alone, Jace understood.

August 2001, It had been ten years since Maria and Gary's divorce, nine since Gary had last laid eyes on his Maria. He knew nothing of Maria's and James' divorce, or of James moving away in disgrace.

The thoughts of their last lovemaking session. . . Still ran through his mind. Just as the thoughts of what he had seen on that tape of her being gang banged had almost destroyed him. He still did nothing except work and watch TV. Joshua, now 24, had married and he and his wife now lived in Gary and Maria's old home. Gary had still not been back, he couldn't bring himself to go in, too many memories. Jake, now 22, had his own apartment.

Maria continued to live and sleep with Edison, their sex life had slowed to once or twice a month, but Maria still enjoyed the tender loving that he gave to her. She had continued to see Jace Ballard, and was quite frankly, very much in love with him. Gary had not crossed her mind for some time, she had pushed thoughts of him to the back of her mind purposely, she knew that thoughts of him upset her.

At this same time, Edison was being recognized as an outstanding citizen, after donating one million dollars to help revitalize the city park. A small ceremony was going to take place downtown, and Edison had been chosen to cut the ribbon to start the project. He insisted that Maria be there with him. Maria would be 47 the following month, she hadn't changed since the day Gary last seen her, she was still stunning.

Gary had come home from work just in time to catch the weather and then he would have time to take a shower before the late movie would start at midnight. He turned on the television and watched the weather, just as the weather report was ending, the weatherman said,

"Finally tonight, we have a video of the festivities at Tyler Park this afternoon, John, can you tell us what went down on this beautiful sunny summer day?"

The pre-recorded video started,

"Well, Bob, through the magic of television, we take you back in time to this afternoon. Oil tycoon Edison Wayne Franklin, whose net worth is believed to be close to $600 million, donated one million dollars to the Tyler Park revitalization fund, here he is, with who appears to be his beautiful wife, cutting the ceremonial ribbon to kick off the project."

Gary was getting up off of the couch to go take his shower, when he glanced at the TV screen, there on the arm of this old man. . . Was his Maria, the camera zoomed in just as she gave the old coot a kiss on the cheek. There was no doubt that it was her. He stood there, dumbfounded, the way that she looked at this old man. . . The way she used to look at him. . . He barely made it to the shower, and the waterworks started again. Once again, he barely slept, the memories of his life with her, the first time he looked into her brown eyes, 31 years before. . .

The next afternoon, Gary was at work, when he had chest pains and collapsed, he was rushed to the hospital, he'd had a stroke. After some tests, they diagnosed him with Congestive heart disease. He never returned to work, now just sat on the couch all day drinking, sometimes venturing outside, onto the front steps.

The following month, Edison had planned on flying Maria to London to spend a few days for her birthday. Tho Maria didn't want to be away from Jace for too long, she was still looking forward to the trip.

Then, tragedy struck, a few days before their flight, the events of Sept 11th occurred. The scenes playing out on the television had a profound affect on Maria and Edison both, especially on Edison. He never, in his wildest imagination, had ever envisioned a day when this country, that he loved so dearly, would ever come under attack.

On the afternoon of the 12th, Edison suffered a massive heart attack, although he survived the initial attack, he never regained consciousness. Maria was devastated, but she did take solice in the thought that he was now with his Margie.

Gary had seen the news report that Edison had died, but he hadn't paid enough attention to the Tyler Park story a month earlier to realize that this was the old man that Maria had been with. Besides, he was more interested, as was everybody else, in the reporting about the attacks on New York.

Maria had never expected anything from Edison, he and Margie had four children and a whole gaggle of grandchildren and great grandchildren. She was shocked to learn that he had left her three million dollars.

The first thought on her mind, was to look Gary and her boys up. They could live comfortably on that kind of money. She hadn't heard anything about him, or her boys in a very long time. The only thing that she knew for sure was that the last she'd heard was from Debbie, when she had told her that James had sent Gary a copy of one of her gang bang tapes and that he lived with his mom. And she had not really heard anything for a long time before that either.

Upon the death of Edison, Jace and Maria cooled their affair for a few months, giving Maria time to grieve. Edison's family told Maria to take her time, she didn't need to move right away, they hadn't known the full extent of Edison and Maria's relationship, but they did know that the two of them were close.

In that time, Maria had driven past her and Gary's old home and by Gary's mother's home several times, but she never caught a glimpse of Gary or her boys either time. However, she did spot Gary's mother walking into the house from her car one day, she had almost stopped, but she had second thoughts. How would Gary's mom react to her after what she'd done to him. She had driven by her old home once again, and could tell that someone was living there again, was it Gary? Did he have someone new? She spotted Mr. and Mrs. Wilson, her former neighbors, they were putting up Halloween decorations. . . They still lived next door.

She stopped and opened her car door, the Wilson's stared her down. She lost her nerve, getting back into her car and driving away. The look they'd had on their faces was telling, she realized that most likely, just about every one of her former acquaintances knew every detail about how she'd done Gary, and probably about the sex tapes too.

The next day, Maria contacted Edison's family, thanking them for letting her stay in the house and told them that she was moving. Maria's primary vehicle was the Grand Cherokee. The Corvette had been stored inside a large warehouse that Edison had owned, the facility was full of items that belonged to all of his family, they told Maria that there was more than enough room to leave it there as long as she needed. They thanked her for being there for their father when he needed her and making him happy.

Early the next morning, she folded the rear seat down and managed to get all of her clothes packed into the Jeep, not really wanting anything else. Maria took a long last look at the house that she'd called home for the last several years, then climbed behind the wheel and drove around town looking at the different places that had been significant in her life. The house she had grown up in, the high school. She parked in front of the church that her and Gary had married in, twenty six years before, her tears flowed, as she remembered the two of them coming out of the church and down the steps, getting into Gary's red 69 Chevelle. They had their whole lives together ahead of them then. . . Why did she have to screw it up?

She pulled away from the church and drove past the Insurance agency where she had worked when her and Gary had first married. Then, on her way to Cutlar Industries, she had driven past the Street Dept. If only she wouldn't have pressured Gary into quitting. . . She drove into the parking lot at Cutlar, wishing that she'd never taken the job here. Maria remembered the day that she pulled in to see the ambulance parked by the door. That was the incident that had sealed her fate.

One last drive past her former mother in law's house, still hoping to see Gary if he was there. Then. . . A last look at the home that her and Gary had shared. She stopped briefly and thought about the last time that she had spoken to Gary. Why didn't she stay? Why did she have to drive away? As she pulled away, she saw a young pregnant woman come out of the house and getting into a car, she smiled to Maria as she drove by Maria assumed someone must have bought the house from Gary. Then, like a bolt of lightning, a terrifying thought came into her mind, could that young girl possibly be Gary's new wife. . .? Was he having another child. . .? With someone else?!!

She pushed those thoughts away,

"No, that's not true, she's someone elses wife!!" Maria said to herself, unaware that the young woman was her daughter in law and was carrying her grandchild.

One last place and then, she would be on her way. She drove out Culvertson towards Willow Creek Estates. On her way, she was stopped by the light at 6th st. Maria looked to her left and stared at the man inside the car in the turning lane. For a moment, she saw Gary, remembering the day, ten years before when she had last laid eyes on him. The light turned green and a car honked, this time at her, she drove on solemnly.

Arriving at Willow Creek, she turned in and headed towards her former home with James. Pulling up in front, she noticed that nothing had really changed. After a few moments, she thought to herself,

"That house isn't all that great, it's evil. What happened in that house destroyed my life!!"

Ten minutes later, she was headed North to Columbus.

Maria had never given it much thought, she'd been away from the circle of friends and acquaintances that she had when married to Gary, and rubbed noses with the elites. For over ten years, Maria avoided anything or anybody that had been a part of her past. Purposely avoiding people she had known. When she had been in close proximity to any of them, they acted as if they didn't know her.

What she had done, the sex parties and all was kind of commonplace among the elite group. Although most of her old group had in a round about way kept up with her activities (it wasn't really that difficult), she had completely written all of her past off, she didn't know anything at all about any of her old friends and family. Even some incidents that had been headlines in the local newspaper slipped by unnoticed by her, she had been in her own little world. The home in Willow Creek Estates, where she had lived with James, was only a few miles on the outskirts of town, but it may as well have been a thousand miles away. Then, while living in Edison's home right in town, had been no different.

It was for these reasons, that Maria was leaving town. Being alienated from her old group had also been why she'd never learned about Gary or her boys.

1...345678