Mark & Chris: Laughter After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ignored her. Two fingers went in, as she weakly begged him not to take her ass cherry. A smile crossed his face at the though, as he pulled out, and slowly reinserted into her ass.

Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly, did he slid into her, until his hips where pressed against her ass. She moaned, and he could her hear labored breathing, as he filled her completely. Slowly, he began to pump in and out, taking his time, each thrust filling her all the way, in a slow, continuos gentle manner. Her eyes screwed shut, until she realized that she was enjoying it.

She began to move with him, slowly, then more in tune to his rhythm. That's when he decided to take her one higher, and began to flick her clit with his fingers.

Sylvia had never known what heaven felt like, but now she was certain heaven had come to her kitchen. Her knees seemed to collapse under her, but he pinned her down on the counter, not allowing her to move, as he pounded harder and harder into her ass.

She cried out one more time, as a massive torrent of energy shot through her body, radiating from her clit. Her whole body convulsed, as if in seizure, as she orgasmed more extreme then ever before. She did not know it, but she was tightening down on him, as he pushed in deeper, moaning out loud.

She could not take it anymore, and tried to get away, but he would not let her, and kept going, sliding in and out of her, massaging her clit. Her body shook again, again, again, and just did not stop. It kept going, and then all of a sudden she felt herself pressed down into the counter, as he exploded up her ass.

With one last push, he filled her all the way, and exploded. His cum surged up into her, filling her further, and exciting her further. Her body responded by spending the rest of its energy in another orgasm.

Mark collapsed atop the woman leaning over the counter, and realized that she had passed out. That was a first experience for the Marine, and he did the predictable. First, he pushed her a bit further up, so that she would not slide off and hurt herself. Then he went into the bathroom, and cleaned himself up.

By the time he reentered the kitchen, she had situated herself at the kitchen table, with a cigarette, and what appeared to be a glass of Brandy.

"Isn't smoking bad for that singing voice of yours?" She was Reba and Cassies dance, as well as voice instructor.

"Yeah, but in certain instances, its unavoidable." She gave him a devious smile.

Mark dropped into the other chair, and looked at her.

"I won't tell if you don't," she was still smiling.

"OK, you got it."

"Not so...I do have one condition."

"And that might be..."

"Why don't you come back by once in a while."

They smiled at each other, just as Marks pager went off. He looked down at the Alphanumeric display. The message was rather simple, one line.

"NEED YOU, SECURE*SLACK"

Only person called themselves slack. To many people nowadays used the 911 code, so whenever Mark really needed Chris, he left a message with point in it. Chris did the same, with slack. They where their respective positions in the squad in infantry school, and very few others knew that, and nobody other then the two knew of that code.

"Well, I got to go sweets. I'll talk to you later. Could you please tell Cassie to call me when she gets home?" The woman nodded, and Mark was out the door. The Camaro shot down the street, and he set a new record getting back to the apartment.

He busted into the door, to find Chris sitting at the kitchen bar, holding the cordless phone, scratching his chin. Marks best friend had not yet shaven that day, but this was not time to remind him of Marine grooming standards.

"Talk to me. I did not want to call on the cellular, since you said you wanted a secure connection. No safe hard lines around."

"Where you been?"

"Reba here?"

He shook his head, and turned his body towards Mark, pouring his friend a glass of coke as he did so. This sounded interesting.

"You'll never believe it. I fucked Cassies mother."

"You're fucking with me."

"I swear." Chris started laughing, so hard he teared up. Wiping his eyes, he put down the phone, and looked at his friend. That made him start laughing again.

"What's so fucking funny."

"How long have we known each other?"

"As long as we have been alive...we've been best friends for most of that, and living together since what...we graduated high school and went to PI?"

"And you have wanted to screw Cassie...ohhhh ever since you hit puberty. And now you finally do, after about...6 years of dreaming and fucking other girls, and the day after you get her, THE DAY AFTER, you go and screw her mother. You don't just fuck around on your new girlfriend, you fuck her MOTHER!" Chris almost fell of his chair, he was laughing so hard.

"Well fuck you, too, asshole. So why did you call me away from my rather fulfilling romp with a experienced married woman."

That set him to laughing even more, but he calmed down, and pointed at the phone.

"Claudia is coming back. Touching down Tuesday night."

Marks face fell. And from Chris face, it was obvious that he was not the only one who had forgotten about Chris girlfriend, who had spent the last month with her father in Texas.

"Damn man...but let me tell you something. You fuck around on my sister, you know what will happen."

"Mark, goddamit, you know fucking better then that!" Chris was genuinely upset at that one, so Mark backed off.

"Just kidding, calm down. What's the plan?" A evil grin spread across his face, growing bigger and bigger, until he looked like the fucking Cheesier Cat.

"Well...in light of recent events, I was hoping you could seduce her for me, and then I could just break up with her!" Mark did not think that was nearly as funny as his did friend.

But he figured he deserved it.

12