Mark Ch. 03

Story Info
Caught with nothing on.
1k words
4.52
22.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in a big city in an old apartment building at a busy intersection. One block down was even a busier one. I was up real late after a night out and I was feeling really horny. Across the street was a supermarket with a parking lot. It was across from an apartment building. It was a warm night and I was sitting around naked playing with my cock. It was about 2:30 in the morning. I decided to go out for a walk. I put on these really short baggy shorts, a windbreaker and flip flops. As I walked to the corner there was no one out and about. There were very few cars only some cabs going by. I walked over to the grocery store and sat on one of two benches surrounded by small bushes on two sides not far from the corner. I was getting hard from what I might do and my cock was sticking out of the side of these baggy shorts. They did not hide much.

I was stroking my cock getting it nice and hard. I unzipped my jacket and lay back on the bench and stroked myself. An occasional cab went by but they really couldn't see me. After a bit I removed my jacket. I was now only in these shorts with my cock and balls hanging out one side. I was really getting hot. I got up and removed my shorts and got the nerve up to start walking across the parking lot while carrying my clothes.

I was totally out in the open as I walked across to some benches at the far corner. It was so exhilarating. There were a few cars going by but not many.

I reached the other side which backed to a big wall. I sat on a bench with no cover and masturbated. This was getting me so excited. The parking lot was dimly lighted so I was not completely in the dark. The apartment across the street had a few lights on but nobody I could see at any of the windows. I sat there naked with my clothes next to me in a pile. I was getting more aggressive in my mind and wondered what I could do next.

I always kept my clothes with me in case I had to cover quickly. I was about 50 yards away from the benches on the corner. Still stroking my rock hard cock I was contemplating walking back to the benches in the front while leaving my clothes behind. This was risky but the riskier the hotter the experience. I got the courage up to do it. I left my clothes sitting on the bench and started to walk over to the other side. My heart was pounding. I reached the benches and sat down. There were still very few cars going by. I lay back on the bench stroking my cock and squeezing my bloated balls. I spotted someone walking towards the corner but the bushes blocked them from seeing me. I just hoped they didn't come into this little sitting area. I waited for the person to walk across the street and I stood up. No one was coming and no cars either.

I walked to the corner and stood next to the traffic light jerking off my cock. I was close to coming but held back. I got up the nerve to walk down the street just a few yards. I saw a car coming and hurried back to my protected bench. I cannot describe how exhilarating this was. I decided I would go back and retrieve my clothes and see where that would lead me to next.

As I approached the bench I panicked. I noticed my clothes were not where I left them. Oh crap I thought, someone must have seen me and taken my clothes. I didn't know what to do next. I sat down so as not to be too conspicuous. As I sat there wondering what I was going to do. I figured out that the thief must be watching me from some location. I scanned around but couldn't see anyone. This got me really aroused. Forgetting my predicament for the moment I started stroking my flaccid cock back to life. I was now putting on a real good show for whoever it was masturbating and touching myself all over. I put one foot up on the bench to gain access to my ass and slide a finger in while jerking my cock. I started fingering my asshole faster. I now had two fingers working it. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted this to last.

As I sat there giving someone a show, I started to wonder how I was going to get out of this situation. I thought it was time for me to try and get back to my apartment. Luckily my key was on a plastic wrist wrap. As I continued I was getting very close to coming. I quickened my stroking and before too long I was shooting streams of cum into the air while fingering my ass. I was lost in my orgasm. As it subsided and I milked my cock, I thought I would make my way back to the benches on the corner. I walked over looking back but could not see anyone. I made it to the benches near the corner. Now all I had to do was cross the street and go about 20 yards to my apartment. Before I knew it I was putting the key in the door.

The building has a surveillance system so I knew I was being recorded. I guess the manager, a gal named Angie, would get a nice treat if she reviewed the footage. As I opened the door I looked around and saw these two girls standing on the sidewalk holding out my clothes and grinning. My instinct was to run for the staircase but then what did I have to hide. I opened the door and the one girl came up the steps and handed me my clothes. She looked down at my cock and said thank for the show. I looked down and my cock was at attention. I said I hoped you enjoyed it. They were about my age maybe early 30's. I asked if they wanted to see more but they said no and walked away giggling.

That was a very rewarding night.