All Comments on 'Mark's Destiny Ch. 05'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad, not great

The erotic portions are well written, the domination of the slut of a wife as well. What does Mark get out of all this? Why does he even let his (soon to be ex I hope) wife come back at night? Hell, If I where him I'd just return to the states w/o the slut. Just as Jenny's husband had done to her - though I'm not sure why she's mad about it, she was planning to do the Dalt tribe by then, why should he stick around with the slut? He'd be better off returning to the states and divorcing her, leaving her with nothing except what she has in India. Women are a dime a dozen, so are Jobs if it comes down to it, why should he stay in India to be humiliated by his slut wife and some raghead 'princess'

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love the story

I love it. Why are all of you flamer so mad. You take this story so personal. It is a story. If you don't like this type ( cheating wives) of story why are you reading this catagory?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

I'm sure Mark loves his new role in the marriage and his new life in India. It's his destiny. Very good writing indeed.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Indian fantasy porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous