Mark's Destiny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Jenny's high pitched scream resonated in the ancient room as her lover sprayed his thick load of seed just at the moment she came in his arms. He wiggled her hips around his still rock hard cock. It seemed that his hardness hadn't been affected when he had dumped his load into her belly! Jenny collapsed on top of him as she rested her head on his shoulder and kept her arms wrapped around his neck. She was still breathing hard as he finished emptying his balls in her love tunnel.

When he had finished, he gently eased her off his lap and walked toward the window. The sun was shining.

Jenny stood up and stayed on his side with her arm around his waist. They exchanged deep kisses. She thought that his lust for her would soon flare out and she would be on her back on the fur once more soon but she yawned horribly. Her lover told her then to rest for some times. She cuddled against him for maybe an hour. She was awakened when he pushed his big poker into her pussy. She moved her leg on top of him to give him a better access to her pussy. He couldn't get enough of her and she relished to be so deeply desired. She did nothing to stop him : she was a submissive and her duty was to keep her body totally available to any of her suitors! He kept humping her as she was kissing his mouth, making wet sounds as his cock plunged inside her pussy. He shot another load into her pussy as she reached behind him and held onto his back as he finished emptying his sperm inside her belly.

Jenny caressed her lover's face with her hands, trying to imagine how he looked. It was so frustrating not to know his appearance. Someone knocked at the door. The man went to open the door while Jenny had grabbed a pillow to cover her breasts and her pussy. It was Leena who had come to offer them to share a dinner with Kira and her. They had missed completely the lunch! Her mysterious lover agreed without asking Jenny if it was OK for her. He was the Master and he was taking all the decisions for her!

She pleaded with him to let her remove her blindfold but he didn't want even to consider it! She acknowledged his leadership when she asked in a subdued voice to be given some clothes, if she was to dine with the Princess. He chose something and handed it to her. He even helped her to put it on. She was somewhat flabbergasted when she discovered it was something between a nightie and a bathrobe. It was so light that it was probably see through but Jenny wasn't bold enough to enquire. She walked out of the bedroom tying her robe. It was scandalously short and barely covered her pussy and her ass cheeks. Her lover had denied her even to wear a g-string underneath! She kept tugging at her robe to conceal her ass and pussy as public nudity was still a problem for her even though she couldn't see her own shameful outfit. She kept bushing but dshe knew that her pussy was soaking wet and her public exposure aroused her so much that she would have asked her lover to take her back to his bedroom and fuck her at will!

Kira came to greet them. Jenny heard big smacks until a woman's mouth suddenly covered hers and a tongue darted into her mouth. It was probably Kira but Leena kissed her in the same way. Apparently it was standard greetings between girls in this place! Leena took one of Jenny's breasts in her hand and tweaked gently the nipple. Kira commented on Jenny's appearance...

- From all the hickeys on her breasts, neck and arms, I am quite sure that you took full advantage of the situation, my dear Dinu.

Jenny could feel the nasty snicker on the Princess' face. God, she now knew the name of her mysterious lover : Dinu. It sounded rather Indian. Dinu took her hand under the table and she felt instantly safe and protected.

- Jenny, did Dinu nail you to your satisfaction?

Jenny just nodded to avoid answering.

- Did you made him cum inside your mouth or your pussy before looking for your own release?

Jenny tried to remember the first moments she had been alone with Dinu. No she had climaxed before him, a few seconds but clearly before him! She told it to Kira who seemed disgruntled. She scolded her :

- A true Indian wife always has to satisfy her husband or her lover first before seeking for her own pleasure! You now live in India, you wear Indian clothes, you've taken Indian lovers and you are already most certainly carrying an Indian baby. I want you also to speak the Indian language and adopt the Indian mores!

- I'll try to abide to your orders as hard as I can, Princess!

- Don't try, Jenny, just do it!

With her blindfold, Jenny would have had problems feeding herself. Dinu make her sit on his lap. Jenny felt the hem of her nightie rise up as she sat down. Her pussy must be in full display and she was unable to do anything about it, even in presence of the princess! She blushed horribly once more. To add to her shame, Dinu put his arms around her waist and began to play with her cunt lips and her clit. In no time he had two fingers pushed into her pussy up to the first knuckle, not really enough to make her cum but quite sufficiently to make her feel exposed. Kira didn't appear to have noticed anything until she remarked to Dinu.

- I'm sure you love to frig this little slut, my friend but let her on her knees at your feet : it will be easier to feed her!

Jenny obediently kneeled down and opened her mouth to receive the pieces of Nan bread, of pakora and fruits that Dinu presented her mouth. She took them in her mouth before closing her teeth on them and munching them. It was fortunate she had taken such precautions as she suddenly realized he had placed in her mouth his... cock! God she was asked to blow him in front of the princess and her friend! Her shame was incredible but she was so immersed into her submission that she slavered on his cock and tried hard to give him pleasure. She remembered Kira's words : she had to satisfy her lover first! Jenny didn't even try to touch her clit. In order to show off her submission, she crossed her fingers behind her neck! She wasn't trying to satisfy herself!

- God! That little slut has given me a raging hard on! Would you allow me to return with her to our bedroom for a quickie, Princess!

- There's no need to return to your bedroom : you may fuck her on the carpet or on the floor if you want! We'll appreciate the sex show, be sure of it!

- As you want, Princess!

Jenny felt really slutty, just about to service a man in front of two voyeur women! She stretched out on a thick carpet. It wasn't an animal's pelt but she realized that Kyrhan was an hindu and could disapprove animal slaughtering. Dinu kneeled between her parted legs. She wrapped her fist around Dinu's iron stiff shaft.

Incredibly, she felt horny again, even hornier than she had been when Dinu had filled her cunt with his cock then with his spunk. - Oh yes! I'm going to pound my rod into your pussy until I shoot my seed deep into your cunt! Before he had finished announcing his intentions, his cock was deep inside her. He pounded savagely into her, making her scream out. In an instant, she was squirming under him. He kept pounding her pussy until he cummed a last time in her belly. Then only, he reached down to tug her clit with his cock still embedded to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy immediately spasmed mightily around his cock. She gasped in total pleasure :

- Yesss, I'm cummming! Fill my pussy with your hot cream! I want your cum in my belly, Dinu! His hot juice erupted again in her already sloppy love tunnel. His fingers rubbed her clit. again. She screamed again when she reached unexpectedly another climax. The pleasure was so overwhelming that she fainted for a short moment!

When she woke up, she discovered that her blindfold had been removed. She blinked several times before she was able to focus on an unknown face : it was heavily wrinkled, more than her fingers had told her. This man really looked really like Daleep. He was as large as the Dalit leader but twenty or thirty years older! It was the first time she had met such an old Indian man!

- Jenny! May I present you Dinu : he is Daleep's father and he was in charge of the palace before I started to restore it. He has helped me greatly with his advices, I owe him a lot : Leena has often fucked him in the past but Dinu has told me recently of one of his most cherished fantasies : marrying and breeding a white girl in Kyrhan's apartments! To realize it, we'll give you an Indian name when you deliver your baby. Then you'll ask for Indian citizenship and then you'll get married in two years following the tradition, just as I was.

- But, Princess, I'm already married to Mark and I love him!

- Not a problem, we'll just forget to inform the US Embassy of your new marriage and there won't be any problem! As you'll spend your days in the palace, you'll be able to attend your marital duties to Dinu and, during the nights, those to Mark, not discounting your service to the Dalits's team. You may spend most of your time on your back with your legs pointing to the ceiling but, frankly, I'm pretty sure you'll love it all!!!

- Yes, Princess! If Dinu wants it, his wishes will be my orders!

- If everything is settled, you may give a big kiss to your betrothed! I'll give him only a night with you twice a month to prove his lust for you!

- Princess, I wanted to prove something before : that old didn't mean soft and impotent for a man! My sperm count is still pretty high and I don't think I'll need a week to breed that yummy flower!

Jenny blushed once more when she heard the compliment. She jumped in Dinu's arms and kissed him fervently!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12