Mary Louise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

Rowdy shoved his cock inside her and without further ado Rowdy started thrusting away. Mary Louise had no idea how long she laid beneath him as he rutted away but finally he stiffened and jerked his hips forward. Deep inside her body, she felt hot pools forming. Finally he rolled away and this time she heard a loud sucking noise followed by a wet “plop” sound. Heat flooded her face as she realized that was his cock leaving her body.

“Tight as a glove, baby!” Rowdy said as he pushed the pillow under her hips again. He then scooted back to his seat and started munching on popcorn and watching the movie.

Slowly she heard noises from the back again.

“Oh God! Yeah baby. Suck me. Oh, yeah…that’s it. God Karen!”

Mary Louise looked at the screen and realized another X-rated movie was being shown. This time the man and woman were having dinner at a fancy restaurant.

“Remove your panties! Now!”

Mary Louise gasped in surprise, but the woman did it.

Donny spoke from the back seat. “See, Karen! Now that’s safe sex!”

On the drive home, Rowdy made her sit with her dress pulled wide open, baring her tits. He rolled the window down so the cooler night air had her nipples hard and long. At Karen’s, her friend hopped out without saying a word and ran straight into the house. As Rowdy pulled up to Donny’s house, the young man came up to the driver’s side window. Sticking his hand in the two clasped for a moment.

“Thanks, man! It was great, just like you said!” Donny stopped for a second. “Holy cow, Mary Louise! Those are the biggest tits I’ve ever seen.”

Rowdy shocked her a moment later by telling Donny, “Go round to her side and you can feel her up real quick.”

Like a rocket, Donny shot around to her side. Through the open window, he shoved one hand at her and started to touch the nearest breast. Then as if he realized time was short, he grabbed her breast and squeezed it, hard.

“Ouch!”

“Careful, kid. That’s not how you handle prime goods.”

“Sorry,” Donny mumbled and gave a pat to Mary Louise breast as he released it. “Night and thanks again.”

Rowdy drove to her house in silence. Parking in front, he scooted over to her again. Immediately his hand covers one breast. “There, there. Is your pretty titty all better?”

“Um, yes. I guess.”

“Good,” Rowdy murmured, his hand moving from one breast to the other. “I have to go into the city tomorrow and I won’t be back until next weekend. Let’s go to another movie. I’ll pick you up at eight-thirty and we can skip dinner.” His mouth covered hers and he started kissing her. Soon he was sucking her lips while he massaged her breasts. Suddenly he glanced at the dashboard clock. “Hey! It’s only one. Let’s drive to Look Out Point real quick. We have another hour.”

Within ten minutes they were parked in between several other cars. Without any preamble, her seat was lowered and Rowdy was beside her. He shoved the blanket out of the way and climbed on top of her. Pulling her thighs up, he had her hook her arms around them, holding them up herself. He quickly thrust into her cunt. The wetness of his thrusts was loud in the silent vehicle. That was all that cum he’d deposited earlier she realized dully.

It seemed to take him longer this time. And as he continued moving in and out, she felt her body being stimulated. She realized that she was going to climax and she didn’t want to feel pleasure. He was using her against her will, she argued. Enjoying it was wrong. But soon her hips were meeting his and once her body contracted around his, Rowdy gave a shout. He jerked his hips forward, shooting the last of his seed high into her unprotected womb. As he pulled out, she felt him push the pillow under her once more.

He slid back into his seat, restoring his clothes to neatness, and then running his hands through his hair. “Just lay flat until we get back to your folks’ Mary Louise.”

On the ride, she nervously began closing all the buttons on her dress. She hoped it wouldn't look none the worse for wear. Outside her home, Rowdy kissed her cheek and said he’d see her in a week.

Mary Louise ran into the house and straight up stairs to her bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she strained, wondering if she got the sperm to run out more quickly this way. But other than peeing, nothing happened. Disgusted she cleaned the makeup off her face. Her reflection showed that her hair had once again suffered and was poofed up and sticking straight up in the back. Wetting her fingers, she tried dragging them through that section, to smooth it down.

She was asleep almost the instant her head hit the pillow. She didn’t stir when her mother crept in thirty minutes later and placed a pillow under her hips.

If you want to read more, please email me.

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers
12