All Comments on 'MaryAnn Loses Her Virginity'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Clumsy writing, and what's up with the ending?

While this story had potential, it was shot down by stilted prose and barely believeable situations. And the ending... well, it looked like you forgot to finish deleting something, maybe. Let's revise this story and see if we can improve it. Shame not to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I found it exciting all the way

What a treat to read something that didn't have the obligatory penis dripping with pre cum, or a woman's looking at a guy and instantly getting hard nipples. This was completely believeable and erotic beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot and believable

The author weaves a story with tremendous imagination and class. One of the very best I have read in literotica.com

BenLongBenLongover 16 years ago
loved the story, not the ending

Don't know what happened with the ending, but other than that the story was good, and I thought believable. I knew an Admirals daughter once - hot little firecracker that wasn't interested in her fathers reputation. Hmmm, such good memories.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Did she lose it?

Her virginity, that is. It seems she gave it away. The ending seems as if the word processor put back a few paragraphs that should have gone somewhere else. Good story anyway.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Really sweet!

Love the "planning" and "monitoring" of her own development!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous