All Comments on 'MaryAnn's Wild, Planned Orgy'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LibertineLibertineabout 15 years ago
Excellent erotic literature

An excellently told story. MaryAnn builds up the story in steps with pauses and she uses a very effecient dialouge to carry the story forward. The excitement grows in parallel between the characters and the reader to a lovely ending. With excellent language MaryAnn shows that exaggeration isn´t needed to create a very arousing and sexy story. It builds up by itself. Just lovely, MaryAnn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really good

But the story left the impression that Ron approved of Mary Ann's fucking in public drawing a crowd. different strokes for different folks I guess but her idea of making love and mine are sorely different. I kind of like mine in a one on one atmosphere in a room somewhere (you know her being a widow) why not take young Henry back to her hotel room and spend the night with him there. He4ll, the young buck never even ate her horny old cunt or She Henry's big one. Henry never even fucked her in the ass (whoops, I meant , made love her her in the anus) A woman fucking a young buck in a public room in a bar is not making love. It's two animals rutting. Kind of like seeing two dogs hung up in the pound. That part to me was not erotic at all as the other commenter noted.

At least Ron, the deceased did not have to witness this "making love" in a NNC (Nigger Night Club) barebacked and take a chance getting a dose of the blue balled clapp or something worse. Nice try Mary Ann but when you introduced "lovemaking" that was total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Leave Hubbie

And love out of it, cause this is just nasty dogs in the back yard fucking, old white sluts fucking blacks is not erotic, just pathic, at least no kids to humiliate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF?

Why is this slut married? Oh yes I forgot she and her wimp dicked husband have an open marriage where she can go around fucking and 'making love' to big black men and he sits at home playing with his little dick. now that is what I call an equal marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ranting bigots

This story was an example of writing at its very best. It was told through sparkling dialog. It didn't resort to huge cocks, dripping pussies, endless blow jobs, or other cheap tactics to tell it.

Even the sex was simple, exactly what most of experience most of the time.

In short it was the best piece of writing ever seen on Literotica.

But any recognition of it is stymied by a blithering bunch of fundamentalists (or one who posts many times, voting each time) who complain about sex being in a genre devoted to sex. Inasmuch as the authors aren't paid, those who try to destroy their work should cool it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic, best in Literotica

I sent this personal note to MaryAnn678. Nobody appreciates the difficulty in writing well better than another writer. The rewards are simply the appreciation of your readership. Let me share with you that yours is one of the best in any genre, let alone in Literotica. It's a damn shame that a gaggle of idiots insist on trashing that which they are incapable of understanding. But keep it up. Yours is writing at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whew!

Can it get any better than this? It was a simply story told simply, but the passion was there waiting to happen. And it happened without any of the usual subterfuges. The writing was so brilliant I wonder how many climaxed right along with MaryAnn or Henry. Absolutely wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Welcome Back

Nice to see MaryAnn back in an adventure. She sure knows how to find the right party, happily stuffed with black cock.

LibertineLibertineabout 15 years ago
Nasty comments

There are a few nasty comments below. Nasty because they are getting personal in a very rude way. One even make me think of the white hooded men in the old times. This is a modern way of hiding.

Why on earth do you read stories laballed interracial if you don´t like the theme? There are plenty of other themes on Literotica to chose from. Writers like comments, that´s the reward for the work and efforts of writing. We even want the critical ones as long as they are constructive. But getting personal and nasty leads nowhere.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Well planned....

Ron and I are happy for you!

I am intrigued by how easily you shift language and social levels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous