MaryAnn's Wild, Planned Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked back and forth in rhythm with him. He was also a talker, "We started so fast I didn't think to ask. You want me to cum in you."

"No! God no! I want to do this forever. It's so wonderful down here. I can look in the mirror and see us wrapped together and moving." Then she looked up at him and continued, "And you can't know how handsome you are from an inch or so away. Make love to me Henry. Make love to me, then if we have to finish, we will do it again."

He looked down at her, bent over and rubbed his nose against hers. Then things changed. She started breathing harder and pushed back harder, then harder yet. "oh my god. . . my god darling it's happening yes it's happening." Soon she was writhing under him. Her talk was reduced to babble. Henry picked up the pace. Soon they had the bed shaking. MaryAnn's babbling became a long, low moan. She held him tight and pulled him as if she were going to pull him inside her. He grunted, "I'm cumming" and it happened. They ended it on a high.

As he became soft and his juices ran down her ass MaryAnn whispered, "oh Ron that was wonderful."

Henry replied, "Yes, wonderful, but who is Ron?"

"My husband."

"What if he finds out?

MaryAnn gave with another smile and looked up at her lover. "Oh he does. I told him."

12