All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Hard

She needs to go through this no matter how painful. Your writing shows great insight to this matter. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Although your stories are nice and refreshing to read none of them are erotic. Do you not write erotic literature?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think you're doing a great job. If it were most of the authors they would have preferred to make James a not pleasant character and their relationship a not loving one so that it would have been easy for Mason to come and save her. But you decided to take a different route maybe the more realistic one and it made the writing difficult and more challenging for you. However I believe that you did a very fine job.

And this make this story very different from the others.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

This was really sad to read but still a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm...

I'm still numb but this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
U KNOW WHAT ? BRING JAMES BACK AS A GHOST

SOUNDS REAL GOOD TO ME SO HE CAN HELP TONI COPE WITH THE LOST OF LOSEING HIM THAT WAY HE BRING MASON AND TONI TOGETHER

HUMM HOW DOES THAT SOUND BUT I TAKE ANY THING RITE NOW SO LONG AS U DON'T TAKE ALL DAY I'M GOOD DO U GURLLLLLL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mason has already happily moved on.Wht's he doing at toni's place.Mason needs to listen to himself. He never loved Toni and never will.His mock sympathy & concoted talk with toni made this chapter spicy read.But that apart,Mason's make-beleive stuff wouldn't work on a widow or else toni is just a drama queen.

Your editor is good.For erotic stuff you gotta pump toni's hole with a dick.

Elmo533Elmo533over 12 years ago
Good chapter

I'm so intrigued with what you're going to do with this story. It would have been easy to have made James a villain so that Toni's rebound to Mason would be quicker. But making him a good man and giving them a good marriage really gives the story depth. I'm not sure what's going on with the crazy vampire lady, but I'm game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good chapter!

Losing someone so close to you is hard is hard to get over. You express the grief and heartache very well.

5 stars

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm Crying Right Now...

I know that scream all too well. I had it when my mom passed away. It also took over a year for it to come...

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

flow of content and many emotions are felt in this well written series. Keep uo the good writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

omg this is sad makes me cry but your a great writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 05 Previous Part
Mason Series Info