All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 10'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lupapadmae35lupapadmae35over 12 years ago
More More

I am so loving it and I am glad Toni finally told off James's mother. I hope she can see how much mason loves her and Jamie. More More soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Gina is a cold!! I am so glad that Robert and Barbara put her in her place!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
A gentle vampire story.

All through this tale Mason has been the quintessential gentleman. It's fun thinking about what none of the other characters realize is lurking underneath. The superhuman strength peeked out in this installment, but not even so that the others noticed it. I suspect that down the road a way Toni is in for a big surprise.

Is Toni's father's health foreshadowing another big event? Only the author knows.

I'm looking forward to Mason and Toni getting closer together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely sweet story

This has really been an enjoyabe story and very sweet. This only makes the wait for the 'heat' worth it. Looking forward to your next installment.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Sweet

Mason is obviously good for Jamie and Toni.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Lovely

GiannianaGiannianaover 12 years ago
Suspense!

I have been following this since Ethan, and I have got to say, I'm so excited to read the next installment. Don't rush!!!! The longer it takes to come out, the better it will be

~Jolie

storylovastorylovaover 12 years ago
I completely forgot...

That he's a vampire! as I was reading, I thought "what does he mean, explain what he is?" lol.

I'm glad, I want him to be happy.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Beautiful

that she has her backbone and voice to silence the critics...

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

So glad everyone has told Gina to mind her damn business!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love

Oh I am loving Robert!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Thank You Barbara for putting Gina in her place!

Barbara, just lost her friend, her husband is pissed and her daughter in law is livid! She deserves the dressig down she received from everyone! Good to know Barbara is still a sista at heart, because you know a "Real Sista!" Will mess you up if you mess with her children!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 09 Previous Part
Mason Series Info