All Comments on 'Mated Forever Ch. 09-12'

by Mega15

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
loving it.

you have improved greatly over the last couple of chapters, the story seems to be flowing better. keep up the good work and keep that imagination of yours going, looking forward to reading more from you very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I must admit, this would have been a much more enjoyable read if there weren't so many grammatical and spelling errors.

Weregurl93Weregurl93about 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

This is a really really really great story. I really wish you would update soon.

sadisticmpsadisticmpover 11 years ago
please

please oh please continue the story....its SOOOOO good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another NO ENDING STORY

It just irks me to no end to see stories unfinished after 2 years,,,why even bother to start,,,get a following,and just NOTHING.....It seems so common on here anymore.I think you should be made to post only FINISHED stories,,,,just totally so not right....

tuty0201tuty0201almost 11 years ago

Ohhh come on finish the stories. All the you have written. Please! !!!!!!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
It was,,,,,

Good while it lasted.....such a waste of readers time,,to get this far and then,,NOTHING,,another one added to the unfinished story list,,they need a section we can send these to,so others avoid getting caught up and then dissapointed with no ending,......If you cant finish it,,DONT START IT.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I. Wish you had finished this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous