Matt and Brad: Gay Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt becomes Marty.
1.3k words
4.13
20.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Matt Becomes Marty

With the next swinger's party set, Tracy and Katrina had to convince Matt to dress as a beautiful lady. It was far easier than they thought it would be.

They arranged a Saturday lunch date at Tracy's house. They dressed in tight shorts and tiny halter tops that barley covered their beautiful breasts. They intended to get Matt fully aroused.

"If this goes as planned you will get to see one my patented blow jobs." Tracy told Katrina.

"Ohoooooooo goooooood." Katrina resumed feeling her thong dampen.

Matt arrived in shorts and a USC jersey. He kissed them both on the mouth. "Wow, don't you too look hot!"

"Thank you." They acknowledged together.

"Beer OK? Tracy asked.

"Sure." Matt replied.

"Great." Katrina said.

"Now getting down to the reason your mom and I wanted to see you," Tracy began. "Katrina, you start."

"My dear son, have you ever had the urges to wear any of my clothing?"

"Guilty Mom. I sometimes wear your panties. I love sniffing your dirty panties when I masturbate. Sorry mom."

"There is nothing to be sorry for. Tracy and I do the same thing. We always swap panties at the end of our sex dates."

"Some of the dirty panties you sniff may belong to me." Tracy said.

"Did you ever want to dress like us?" Katrina asked her son.

'Mom, if I could look as good as you I'd dress like you every day." Matt answered honestly. "Why do you ask?" You two have cooked up something. Right? What?"

Tracy outlined the plans they made at Loving Angels,

Matt was all for he idea. He would finally get to suck his dream cock.

Over the next month Matt was transformed to Marty. He leaned to walk and talk like a lady. He mastered 4" high heels. He laughed like woman. The ladies bought him the latest in silicone glue on breasts and supporting bras He was surprises how real they looked. They purchased gaff panties.

He became a beautiful sexy woman and chose the name Marty.

They new the best place to go out as a transvestites is Loving Angels. If she passed there she could pass anywhere. She was to be a lesbian slut. If the opportunity came she could eat pussy, but had to refuse lesbian offers to eat her claming it was her time of the month.

They found a table with four chairs and ordered three rum and cokes. Matt sat between his mom and Tracy. "Nice to see you again ladies," the waitress greeted them. "Who's your new friend. You are so beautiful. And sexy! You look like Katrina. I bet you are her sister."

"Good guess." Marty said. "You look pretty hot yourself."

"OOOhhhhhhh! You are too kind. Let's get together some time. I'm Joan."

Marty was thrilled. The dry run was working out very well so far.

Three ladies in their 40s asked for a dance. "We are avowed lesbians and teach at USC. We are so turned on by you. "I'm Professor Mary Madison. My friends are Professor Cindy Green and Professor Peggy Watkins. Please call us Mary, Cindy and Peggy."

"I'm Tracy. Meet Marty and her sister Katrina."

Marty danced with Cindy, Katrina with Peggy and Tracy with Mary.

Cindy was very aggressive and pulled Marty tight to her body. She thrust her crotch against Marty. The gaff held and she did notice his cock. She rubbed Marty's breasts. "So soft and full" she cooed. "You are getting me hot. I must caress your pussy." she moaned lowering her hand. Marty gently stopped her. "Not tonight dear. It's is my time of month. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's a cross we all need to bear. Nonetheless you have me really hot. And I need your head. You can lick my pussy under our table. Come with me."

Marty kneeled under Cindy's table and started to eat her first pussy. Cindy recognized a novice. "You haven't done this a lot have you dear?"

"No it's my first. I have had some bad experience with men and just turned lesbian. My sister and her companion said this would be a good place to learn lesbian love."

"Not from me tonight. I am so horny and don't have the time".

"Looks like your sister and her friend are headed up stairs. Go with them and observe. I'll find another cunt lapper."

Marty caught up with his mother and Tracy as they were kissing hotly and removing ach other's clothing. "Cindy said I should observe you so I can learn about lesbian love."

"Take off your dress, strip down and join us." Tracy ordered."

Tracy lay on her back. Katrina mounted her face. Tracy directed Marty to her pussy. "Watch what I do to your mother and try to do the same to me."

Tracy circled Katrina's pussy and licked up and down opening her outer lips. She probed deeper. Katrina moaned and surrendered her pussy to Tracy's soft lips and incredible tongue. Her pussy juice flooded Tracy's face. She gasped and swallowed. Tracy's pussy was on fire.

Marty stared at the action his cock became rock hard. "Katrina, eat me. Marty you are now Matt. Set over my face stud. You want a blow job right?!!"

Matt obeyed and Tracy swallowed his 9 inch cock. His first blow job came from his mom's lover. It was a long time before he found a cocksucker equal to Tracy. She held his cock deep for what seemed like hours but in reality was about five minutes. Tracy was the deep throat queen at the swinging parties.

She started munching on his cock. Her mouth was like a black smith's bellows, in then out, in and out, over and over again. Matt had never felt hotter. He tried not to cum wanting Tracy to continue sucking his cock all night.

Tracy had other ideas. She inserted her forefinger up Matt's ass and pressed his prostrate. To some men the prostrate is as powerful as a woman's clit. Matt's was ultra sensitive. It ignited his cock and he pumped a long stream of warm cum in Tracy's mouth, and all over her face and breasts.

Katrina stopped eating Tracy to marvel at her son's magnificent cock and the awesome cum volume. Even more incredible Matt's cock remained hard. She did not know what overcame her. She knew it was wrong... But she could not resist. She grasped her son's cum covered cock with both hands. She presented her cum soaked hands to Tracy who liked them clean. Katrina, overcome with lust for her son, licked his head and sucked at his pee hole extracting a nice stream of residual cum. She loved the taste and wanted more. She took his 9 inches deep. His pubic hair tickled her lips and chin. She held his cock breathing thru her nose. She held on for a bit then bobbed up and down holding her lips tight and sucking hard. She looked at her son and saw the love in his eyes. At that moment they formed a new mother son bond that would never be broken.

Matt did not try to hold back this time. He warned his mom he was about to come. Katrina moved her mouth off his cock just far enough to catch his load. She stroked his cock with both hands. Tracy again attacked his prostrate. Matt fired another continuous stream of warm cum. Tracy moved her face against Katrina and they caught his entire load. The kissed swapping in back in forth, They swallowed some and shared the rest with Matt in open mouth kisses.

It was as mange a trios they would enjoy often, Matt's one and only venture into sex with women. It made him forget all about tricking Jack at least for the time being. For now his work came before pleasure. He could and would not disappoint his Father.

To be continued...