All Comments on 'Mature Neighbours Ch. 02'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect follow on!

Natural progression! loved it! My wife read it too and thought it hot, maybe not what she would do, but the fantasy of it caught her and turned her on! Please - more of Rupert and Helen!!!!!!!!!

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Good story

Thought this was a delightful account of a couples first foray into swinging. Though not stated I got the impression the mature neighbors had done this before and kept waiting for that admission. I like stories with a good buildup and this certainly had that but I also like the sex to be quite graphic once it starts and that didn't happen. All in all still a fine read.

macman_49macman_49about 12 years ago
Very hottest of your Stories!

My wife and I are in our early 60's and she 59 and we get so aroused reading your hot well written erotic stories about people in our age group still being sexual with others our age or younger? But this story with Jim leading Rupert to wank with him in the others wife's panties had us going and nothing could have surprised and pleased us more than the ending! The wives fucking each other!

You must, simply must write one last third chapter? the two couples getting together and Rupert openly watching Helen suck Jim's cock as Jill sucks Rupert's! All the

things we as men and women would hope to our life long partner's do with another man's hard cock?And spunk!

We read your stories then either masturbate each other or get in bed and have a most arousing fuck session...thanks to your writings! Please finish us off well with a full open four way trade of spouses and every naughty sexual act they can share?

Chapter .03 Please, Mr Rupert Harris!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous