All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 05'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
At Last

This chapter was a real nail-biter.

At last Regina puts the pieces together and meets or reunites with Micah and her brothers. This reunion will be short and will end very badly.

BTW, I still can't see Regina with Maurice Delgado, even if he is a little badass.

Another great chapter.

~Bluegardenia

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
This is it

Will her brothers finally remember her in time to help her? Will Maurice get there in time? Such tension! Great story.

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
I loved this chapter

very interesting chapter I can not wait until Maurice gets a hold of Micah i hope he takes his time with him . Looking forward to your next chapter

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Poor Regina

Regina starts to remember what happened to her 22 yrs ago. Now she discovers her brothers are vamps, just wait until she discovers her cousin Annie is no longer human! And the man she thinks of most, the vamp she's been running from, Maurice.

Looking forward to the fight over Regina and wondering just which side her brothers will fall on.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Damn it!!!Give us more.. :)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago
Time for Pain

I hope Maurice makes Micah pay dearly for even thinking about touching her. Regina's brothers need to remember and protect her. I hope whatever he has on the brother that he programmed to kill Edward doesn't nwork. Loved this story. Voted 5 stars.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
damn this is getting good and juicy.

girl this is getting to good please let Regina and Maurice and be happy together!!!

irish_crazeirish_crazeover 12 years ago

Great story!!! Love all of your work. I would like for you to delve a little more into Gremlin and Annie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 04 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info