Great Subs

Story Info
An innocent girl starts work with the wrong type of coworker.
2.3k words
3.85
11.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rap at the door startled Stella. She put down a book and said, "Yes?"

Her mother said, "Can we talk to you, Honey?"

Stella met her parents downstairs. Her father crossed his arms and looked at her mother. "Go ahead, Lila, tell her."

Her mother fidgeted. "Stella, we want you to get a job. Well, we don't want money or anything, of course. We want you to get out of the house. All you do is read. We're doing this for your own good."

Her father nodded. "We've raised you right. We homeschooled you with the best tutors. You ace all the standardized tests. You'll find a great college after we take you to Europe next summer. But for now, we want you to get a little taste of the world."

Stella didn't like the idea but said, "Okay." She didn't mind work. She always helped with the chores, but people made her nervous.

Fast forward two weeks, and she'd put in several applications. Finally, she got a call from Great Subs. They wanted her to start on Monday. The weekend sped by too fast. She felt anxious the night before. She had to be there by 4 p.m. and didn't eat breakfast or lunch. Her hands and feet felt cold.

At 2 p.m., she started getting ready. After a shower, she wiped the foggy mirror to reveal her ample tits and narrow waist. She blowdried her light-brown hair. She went to her room with a towel wrapped around her as she brushed her hair. She loved how clean, dry hair felt brushing the middle of her back.

Her mother began doing laundry.

She put on a little makeup. She opened her dresser drawer and picked out a shirt. She knew she'd get one when she started her shift, so she grabbed the first one. She grabbed a pair of dark jeans since she figured leggings were out of the question. She was out of panties, and her mother had thrown the dirty ones in the wash. Lesson learned. She would make sure she had everything ready next time.

She pulled the jeans over her hips and buttoned them. She would have to eat salads for a few weeks. She must have gained two or three pounds as tight as they fit.

She opened her mother's car door and ran into Great Subs moments before the start time. A grandmotherly lady handed her a shirt and apron. She changed in the bathroom and noticed the shirt was a bit tight. Luckily, the apron gave some modesty.

The older lady said, "Where's the evening shift? They're always late." She looked Stella up and down. "Well, aren't you a lovely young lady? Let me show you how to cut tomatoes in the machine." She guided her into the back room. "Here's the walk-in freezer, the sink, the prep table." She walked across the room. "Here's where we let the bread rise."

A tall, handsome man entered behind the counter. He had a close-cropped beard. "Sorry, Jill. You seen Mitch and Johnny?"

"Not yet."

He started serving sandwiches. Stella watched him work from the back room. She thought she'd like it here after all."

Jill led Stella out to meet her supervisor. "Eric, meet Stella."

He took her hand gently. "So good to meet you." He turned at a noise. "Ahh, there's the gremlins.

Two guys in their early twenties swaggered in. Jill said goodbye and headed out. Stella went back to cutting onions. She felt uneasy. She had to work with three men. Well, one man and two boys.

Mitch peeked at her doing prep. "Who's the new broad?"

Eric shook his head. "Do you even know what the words mean that come out of your mouth?"

"Kinda."

"Anyway, I have a date. She has looks, she has money. Anyway, could you hold down the fort? I don't care what you smoke in the freezer."

"Hey man, it's legal now."

"Anyway, can you?"

"Of course. You know I got ya."

"Thanks." Eric unplugged a power cable that connected to a camera. "No evidence I wasn't here, or if--well, when--you guys goof off." He left the store. She didn't want him to go. Sure, she found him attractive, but she mostly didn't want to be left alone with the other two.

Mitch and Johnny took care of a dinner rush. Mitch was lanky and personable with the customers. Johnny was a little overweight and mostly ran the register. They had her watch and learn how to make the subs. Then, the customers all but disappeared.

Mitch looked at the mess. "Okay, guys, let's get this ship shape."

Stella found a rag in a bucket and started wiping things down. She noticed the other two stealing glances at her when she bent over. She tried to bend over less.

Another man walked behind the counter without a uniform. He had thin, graying hair and a sword tattoo on his forearm.

Mitch fist-bumped the man. "You got it, Andy? Nice. Back here." They went into the prep area.

She took the dirty bucket and dumped it in the sink.

Mitch said, "Hey, did you read the employee handbook?"

She shook her head.

"No jeans. You were supposed to wear black pants. Regular pants."

Mitch looked at her a moment. "We have extra, let me find them." He returned with three pairs folded into a pile. "One of these will work."

She reached out to take one.

"Not so fast. Eric doesn't like his employees breaking the rules. There's got to be a price." He looked at Johnny, who stood in the doorway. "Right, Johnny boy?"

"Yeah, we usually do something. You guys made me eat a sandwich that fell on the floor last time."

She wanted to gag. The floor was disgusting, covered by think grimy mats.

Mitch met her eyes. "Stella, we'll go easy on you. Just change into the pants here. We've all shown a little underwear around here."

She shook her head. "No, I can't." She felt the heat in her cheeks. Why on earth did she go without panties? She should have worn shorts, if nothing else.

Andy walked closer. "Do it."

Her heart dropped to her stomach. She was afraid of Andy.

Mitch came right up to her. "Do it now."

She looked down. At least she had her apron on. It would cover everything unless one of them saw her naked ass. If she made it quick, maybe it'd be painless. She looked at them in turn, hoping to see their eyes soften to hear them say it was a prank. No, they were dead serious. She reached under her apron and started unbuttoning her jeans. Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?

Mitch grinned from ear to ear. "There you go. You've been acting stuck up all day."

She dropped the jeans and kicked them off.

Andy leaned over. "She has no panties on."

Mitch's eyes widened. "You're joking?"

"No, have a look."

Mitch dropped to his haunches. She slowly moved the apron a few inches to show a thigh. "Oh my fucking god."

Stella wanted to do something. All three men surrounded her, with her bare ass to the prep table. I need to get out of here. They need to stop.

They didn't.

Mitch ran his hand up her thigh. "This is the creme de la fucking creme."

She wiggled as his fingers brushed the sensitive area at the top of the leg. "Please stop."

Mitch screwed his face up into a look of incredulity. "You messed up the tomatoes. You didn't help with the line. You broke the dress code. This is going easy on you. Open your mouth again for the next five minutes, and Andy will take his belt to you."

Johnny interrupted. "Come on, don't get too mean. Andy leaves red welts. I saw him beat that corner girl."

Mitch looked up at his friend. "Five minutes ain't too much to ask? Nobody touches her unless I say! I'm gonna see what she's hiding under this apron."

She wanted to stop Mitch, but she was paralyzed. Most of it was fear, but some small part was a terrible fascination with her predicament.

Mitch reached around and untied the apron. He didn't rip it away. He seemed to savor every second as he moved it aside. His eyes drank her in. "Boys, we've found the Holy Grail."

Even Johnny bent down.

Her pussy lay bare to the world.

Mitch stood. "We won't go in you. We might touch you a little, but nothing in you unless you get wet. I don't think you have anything to worry about. We're not exactly the best looking. Especially compared to you."

They pulled her shirt over her head. It fell in a pile with the apron. They didn't bother unclasping her bra. They pulled up on it. It pressed her tits upward, then slipped over, letting her tits bounce free.

Mitch pinched a nipple. "Okay, you guys play with her tits. One each. And gently, you idiots." He squatted again and began pressing his lips to her lower belly. "I feel a man who's only ever had chicken, and suddenly they give him filet mignon." He was enjoying himself far too much with her body.

Andy pinched her left nipple like he was unscrewing a soda cap. It hurt, but then he eased up, leaving the nipple erect. Johnny groped at the other breast eagerly. No, she wouldn't get turned on. It felt good. There was so much attention given to her sensual areas. She tried to think of other things. She tried to picture things that would turn her off immediately.

Then Johnny sucked on her nipple, and her whole mental defense collapsed. His tongue flicked at it, sending forth ripples of pleasure. She moaned.

Oh, no. I can't get turned on. Not now. No!

Mitch had kissed everywhere around her pussy. He had found areas that were still very sensitive, though. He pulled back. "Guys, look at this. It's swollen."

They stopped playing with her tits, and the three stared at her pussy. She could feel that the pussy lips were indeed engorged. She was horrified.

Mitch parted her pussy. It was so wet that a few strands hung between the pink folds. "You lose the game, Stella." He delved into eating her out. His tongue slapped her clit.

Stella squirmed. "Ahhhhh." She put her hands in his hair. "Stop."

The other two went back to grope her tits. Andy pulled out a small member and started pumping. Johnny took control of both tits. He squeezed them together and sucked on them back and forth.

Mitch picked her up and sat her ass down on the cold stainless steel. "Spread your legs. I'm going to fuck you now." She wanted it so bad, but she would never let a guy like this have the satisfaction. It wasn't even just the looks. She was too good for him all around.

After a moment of Stella's legs held together, Johnny and Andy grabbed a leg and spread her wide. She tried to resist, but they were stronger.

Mitch released a decent-sized dick. "I think we can agree that we gave you every chance to get out of this, so don't go thinking you were forced into anything. And now I'm between your legs with rock-hard dick." He pushed his hard-on down and let it spring up as if to prove it. He spread her pussy lips with a finger and thumb.

"I tried not to get wet. Please." This wasn't happening to her. How could her parents have sent her into such an unfair world? Is it my fault?

He jammed his head into her opening. "It's tight."

Her body was fighting back. He couldn't get in her. Maybe she wouldn't be taken.

His dick rocketed into her. She gasped. He pulled her forward, perhaps so his balls wouldn't slap the table's edge, and started pumping wildly. His muscles strained. His hands felt hard like he would grab her savagely, but he only groped her firmly with restraint. His hands roamed as they wanted to claim every bit of territory. He flew back, face twisted in pain and ecstasy, and exploded his load onto the tile. "Fucking shit, that was great. Okay, Andy. Next."

"Na, I've done too many drugs. I'll just watch."

"Well then. Come on, Johnny Boy. Get you're ass to it."

Stella lay on her back, unmoving. She didn't want to give up but had no fight left. Well, she never had much to begin with. If only she'd been more assertive. If only she'd shown confidence. Maybe Johnny wouldn't be stepping between her legs now.

Johnny dropped his pants.

Mitch recoiled. "What the fuck? Your virgin ass has been holding out on the girls with that goddamn monster?"

Johnny gipped the girthy appendage. "I'm not that good-looking. What should I say: Hey there, look at my anaconda?"

"Yeah, something like that."

Johnny began to work his way into Stella. His thumb worked the hood over her clit, only now and again touching the mound fully.

She stared up at Johnny. He was chubby. His ears were too big. But he touched her just right, filling her, stretching her to full capacity. She orgasmed while he rubbed her. His enormous member careened in and out of her until he found a steady rhythm. She felt another climax approaching. He gripped her tit and sped his thrust. He pulled his erection from her hole and slapped her cunt. He pushed back in and started moaning and bucking.

She let out a long groan, and her legs convulsed. Johnny's thumb still rubbed, but she forced it away. She was too sensitive. He kept thrusting. Her whole body quaked.

Johnny pulled her from the table and pushed her onto her knees. He shoved the giant head into her mouth and cummed. "Swallow."

She did.

After that, she put on her clothes. Mitch slapped her ass as she left.