All Comments on 'Meeting Ch. 05'

by LisbethElliot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BaileyLBaileyLalmost 13 years ago

Wait - how did I miss this chapter? I'm a happily ever after junkie - and I so want April and Evan to meet up in New York, and for Evan to decide that he can't live without her.

This is such a wonderful, intricate story of Dom/sub - but also of the people involved in the relationship. It's slowly evolving from an on-line pairing - to that of a couple, these people care for each other. Evan's gentleness, even when he's taking control of their encounters, makes him so wonderfully attractive, giving April everything she craves.

I hope there are more installments to follow.

sigafoossigafoosalmost 13 years ago
Great just as it is!

No need to add another thing, no sequels, no more chapters. This series is great just as you wrote it, and if it ends here, right where you left it, then that's just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You left us wanting more !

Definitely hot...and loving. A nice duo. Could you turn up the roughness dial just a bit? I don't think that would hurt their relationship at all, possibly make it more solid. My comment is for the entire series. Started at No 1 and read the whole way through. Good job!

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Very Nice

I am selfish, would love to read more of this relationship.

Thank you!

M1

lpmich66lpmich66over 12 years ago
no question u get straight 5's

amazing story ....the most erotic, sexually charged, dominnating yet loving story i read ....link me to more stories of the same!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Meeting Ch. 04 Previous Part
Meeting Series Info