Meeting for the First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
An online Dom/sub's first meeting continues.
2k words
4.38
18.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 11/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from part 1...

My Master, Rob, had just made me cum with his fingers and mouth. He made me wait for him to give me permission before I came. That was the control that I had been longing for. Laying there arms and legs bound, at his mercy, with him deciding how and telling me when I was going to cum made it one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had.

Once he made me cum with his fingers, he put his mouth on my center and began licking and sucking the cum that was leaking from me. I laid spread eagle, secured to the bed posts, trying to bring my breathing under control. My pussy was still having spasms and his mouth was doing nothing to lessen that. I wanted to lift his head from my center, but I was bound and at his mercy. Once he had lapped up all my juice, his tongue started probing my pussy. Darting in and out, twisting and turning. I gasped as he fucked me with his tongue and his fingers played with my clit. "Oh God" I moaned.

I struggled to close my legs. He noticed and chuckled as he continued to tongue fuck me. He knew of my struggles receiving oral sex and had told me that he would use my body for his pleasure any way he saw fit. I would just have to get over my fears regarding oral sex, if he wanted me to cum from his mouth.

Although I still felt uneasy about it, I couldn't stop myself and pushed myself against his mouth. I wanted more. My entire body was focused between my legs. I could think of nothing more. I wanted to cum again. I wanted to please my Master. I barely heard an animal noise and realized that it came from me. I'd never made such primal sounds before then. Knowing I was ready to cum, he pinched my clit and thrusted his tongue deep inside me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came again, harder than I had the first time. I could feel my pussy clenching and the cum dripping. My Master continued to suck at my juice, drinking it all down.

He continued to play with my pussy, my clit and my nipples with his mouth, tongue and teeth for what seemed like hours. I don't know how many times I came. Each time I would beg him to stop, telling him I didn't think I could handle anymore. He told me over and over that he would decide when I'd had enough. Although I didn't think I could have another orgasm, I always wound up begging him to let me cum. I would move my hips to fuck his fingers or his tongue. I would beg him to go deeper. I would whimper his name and moan. He would bring me to the edge and then back off, not allowing me to cum when I was ready, but making me wait until he was ready. Every time I would cum, he would lap at my juices and it would start all over again. My entire body was shaking with the intense orgasms I had had and I was exhausted. He looked up at me, his face covered with my cum and smiled, saying "Well done my pet."

He climbed my body and straddled me, his rock hard cock resting between my breasts. He told me to open my mouth and I obeyed. As my mouth lay open and hungry, he slowly fed his cock to me, telling me not to suck. He watched as I struggled not to wrap my lips around his cock and suck as it lay in my mouth. He slowly began to move his hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, over my bottom lip.

"Wrap your lips around my cock and suck" he said.

I began to suck for all I was worth. I wanted nothing more than to give him the best blow job he had ever had. My tongue ran down the bulging vein on the top of his cock when he thrusted in and slid along the bottom of his cock when he pulled out. I darted my tongue in and out of the slit at the tip of his penis when he was almost all the way out of my mouth. I begin to suck harder and he began to thrust harder deeper and faster. Since I was still bound to the bed, he controlled the depth that his cock went into my throat and the speed. He slowed down and started moving his cock in and out slowly, savoring the sucking sensation and the feeling of my tongue running all over his shaft inside my mouth. I could feel his cock growing thicker in my mouth. Every moan encouraged me to do better.

He suddenly thrusted his cock deep into my throat, causing me to gag. He held it there and told me to calm down. His hand massaged my throat as my eyes teared from gagging. He slowly slid back and then thrust in again. I gagged again. "Pet, we're going to keep doing this until you relax" he warned me.

I struggled to relax. "Look at me" he told me. I looked at him in the eye as he thrusted in again. Just as he's thrusting in he commanded me to relax. This time I obeyed and he slid in without my gagging. "That's a good girl," he groaned with satisfaction. He started thrusting harder and quicker, his breathing becoming deep. My tongue was now caressing his shaft inside my mouth, until he was in so deep my tongue was able to lick his balls. He pulled almost all the way out, watching his cock slide between my lips. His eyes moved to mine as he thrusted back in deep. I heard him moan in pleasure.

He reached behind him and began to play with my nipples, rolling the hard nubs between his finger and thumb. I arched my hips as my nipples sent sensations to my pussy. He smiled and said "No, my pet, this time is for me." As he continued to fuck my mouth with his cock, he also continued to play with my nipples. Hearing me moan, he warned me not to cum. I moaned again in frustration. "I don't like your tone" he warned, "We'll deal with that later."

He thrusted in harder, making me feel like his cock was going to go all the way thru me. He kept rocking, thrusting in and out of my hot, wet, wanting mouth. At that point, I don't know who was enjoying the blow job more, him or I. "You're my cum slut, aren't you?" he asked.

I moaned in reply, the sensation vibrating the tip of his cock in my throat, sending him over the edge. He pinched my nipples hard as he trusted in deep, holding there as his warm thick cum began to spray down my throat. Each time a stream of cum shot out, he thrusted in deeper. My tongue began to lick his balls again, delighting him further. His cock was so far down my throat there was no way for me to swallow. His cock was surrounded by his warm cum.

"Don't swallow and leave your mouth open" he said as he slowly slid his cock out of my mouth. I laid there with my mouth open and his cum pooled inside of it. He put his wet cock between my breasts and I hunched my shoulders, surrounding his cock with my breasts. He fucked my tits as he watched me lay there with his cum in my mouth.

"Do you want to swallow, my pet? " he asked. I shook my head yes. He lowered his mouth to my nipple, his cock now pressed in to my belly. He began to suck, making my body jerk, causing a trickle of cum to leak out of the corner of my mouth. He took his mouth off my nipple to look at me. "Swallow now"

I greedily swallow the warm thick gift he had given me as he reached up and wiped up the cum that had leaked out with his finger and put his finger in my mouth where his cock had been. I sucked his finger just as I had sucked his cock.

He bent over and kissed me. He slowly unfastened the cuffs kissing each ankle and wrist where the cuffs had been. We lay on the bed together, his arm around me and my head on his chest. He held me tight and planted kisses on the top of my head. He whispered small assurances to me "That's my girl" "You did well my pet" "I'm so proud of you". He told me to rest and I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

When I woke up, we were both lying on our sides facing one another and he was watching me sleep. It was dark now and the only light in the room was the lights that were turned on on the balcony outside the bedroom. We kissed deeply and tenderly, our tongues sliding against one another. His hands running up and down my back while my hands ran up and down his chest. At that moment, I would have done anything for him. I slid closer to him, wanting to be as close as I could be, pressing my body up against his. My hands were now running up and down his back. While still kissing me, he rolled over, holding me, so I was on top of him. I began to rub my body up and down his, feeling his manhood bulge and press into me. I took his cock into my hand and began to stroke him. He moaned into my mouth before breaking the kiss.

I knew what he wanted without his saying a word. He wanted the same thing. I straddled him and positioned his cock at the opening to my womanhood. I looked him in the eye and felt our souls connect as I sank down on him and felt his cock stretch and fill me. That was the moment I had dreamt of. The moment I waited for. I slowly started to move my hips up and down, sliding him in and out of me, my hands on his abdomen, giving me balance. He began to play with my nipples, making me whimper softly. I struggled to maintain a slow pace, wanting to prolong the pleasure. My pussy clenched his cock, wanting to keep him deep inside me. His hips started to arch, thrusting his cock up to meet me, driving it in deeper.

His hands moved to my hips and he held me and began to thrust harder and faster. My hands moved to his nipples and I began to pinch and twist, teasing his nipples like he did mine. He growled deeply and thrusted harder. It felt as if he was going to rip me in half with his penis. I was so wet and throbbing. The noise of his sex sliding in and out of my wetness, our heavy breathing and moans filled the room.

"Cum my pet" he murmured.

I began to cum and pinch his nipples hard as I did. He held my hips tightly and thrusted up hard. I felt his cum shooting inside my pussy, coating me with his seed. After a few more thrusts, he held still, still holding me on his cock. He reached under the pillow and pulled out a black leather collar. He commanded me to lean over and he slid it around my neck and fastened it. He looked me in the eye and said "Now you are mine."

I lifted myself off of him and slid down to lick his cock clean. When I was done, he told me to lie on my back and spread my legs. I obeyed and he licked me clean. I whimpered as his tongue touched the core of my being. "You naughty slut, you want more, don't you?" he asked.

"No, Sir. I didn't mean to whimper. I don't think I could cum again." I replied.

"Oh, you can and you will," he replied. "Just not now."