Meeting Kate Bosworth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers

"That feels nice," I cooed appreciatively. "I really like it when you lick the head," I added. Kate smiled at me; as if to thank me for not being frustrated she couldn't take more of my rod into her mouth.

She stroked my length for a while with her small hand as she continued bathing my dick with her cute little pink tongue. It was too good to be true, looking down at the vision of loveliness working so hard to please me. In that moment I felt the strong urge to return the favor.

I gently pulled her to her feet and embraced her, leaning down to kiss her for the first time. She tasted faintly of strawberries, with soft, delicate lips. She let me take the lead, eagerly accepting my kiss but allowing me to control the depth and intensity. My rock hard erection pressed hard against her firm flat tummy, serving to remind her of my arousal and how worked up her oral efforts had gotten me.

"Your turn," I stated, gently moving her onto the bed. She flopped onto her back with surprising dignity, looking at me with lustful eyes. I kissed my way up her perfectly smooth legs, caressing them as I worked my lips upward. I nudged her legs apart as I went; forcing her to spread her legs and expose her pussy to me. I got my first good look at her labia, which weren't particularly prominent, despite being puffy with arousal. The small bit of pubic hair above her pussy lips only served to accentuate how bare and exposed the rest of her pussy was. I smiled at her before lowering my head and touching my tongue to her pussy.

Kate groaned, a deep, throaty coo. Her cute little noises only inspired me to continue teasing her, barely brushing the tip of my tongue against her. "God, don't tease me," she begged, but I ignored her cry, making only the faintest of contact. It was only when she lifted her hips, arching her back trying to make more contact that I increased the intensity.

I licked the entire length of her opening with several long slow licks, followed by flicking her clit gently. I slid my hand up her inner thigh and touching my fingers against her pussy. She was becoming quite damp, a fact that aroused me and inspired me to continue worshipping her with my mouth.

"Yes, that feels good," Kate cooed. I slid my fingers into her gently. She was tight but wet, and the first finger slid in easily. I searched for her g-spot as I lapped at her clit hungrily.

"Oh. Oh!" Katie cried, and I knew I had found my target. I continued stimulating her, eager to show this rich and famous young woman that the best pussy eating comes from non-celebrities.

"Hey," Kate spoke softly, putting her hand gently on my cheek to stop me. "I want to ask you a favor."

"What's that?" I asked, still gently sliding my finger in and out of her.

"I was hoping you could fuck me with that big, gorgeous cock of yours. Can that be arranged?" Kate requested sexily.

"Your wish is my command," I replied. "Condoms?"

Kate extended her lean body across the bed to fetch a foil package from her nightstand. "I only have regular size," she said with a giggle. "I hope it fits."

"They're usually snug, but they work ok. Frankly, given the situation, I think it's worth it," I said. She chuckled and gave me another of her amazing smiles.

The condom was snug, but soon I was ready to penetrate her. Kate snagged something else out of her nightstand, which I saw was a bottle of lube. She poured a little on her hand and then rubbed it against my latex coated cock.

"I'm very wet, but I can be tight," she explained. "And frankly, I'm really not used to one this thick."

I smiled at the compliment, and enjoyed the feeling of her rubbing my cock to lube it up.

When she was satisfied, Kate looked at me and asked "Ok, stud, how do you want me?"

I wasn't prepared for the question, but had a quick response. "Standing, bent over the bed."

"Wow, kinky. I like that," she said winking. She stood up gracefully and stepped off the bed. She bent over at the waist and placed her hands on the sheets, emphasizing the action of thrusting out her ass.

I sprung out of bed and moved behind her, my erection bobbing in front of me. I slid my hands down her sides to her hips, admiring her smooth lines and feminine shape. My attention eventually rested on her hips and ass. I moved forward, my cock leading the way. I had to bend my knees a bit since I was half a foot taller than her, but given the circumstances, I didn't mind. The head of my slick cock made contact with her pussy. "Yes, please, be inside me," she gasped.

Keeping one hand on her hip, I slid myself in slowly, savoring the feeling of penetrating Kate for the first time. Kate Bosworth.

I watched my cock disappear inside her, and felt her warm tight pussy all around me. I was amazing. She turned her head to look at me, smiling.

"Feel good?" she asked, gasping as I thrust a bit deeper into her.

"Incredible," I replied. I rocked back and forth, until at last my entire length was buried within her tightness. "You?"

"Fucking fantastic!" Kate moaned. "Fuck me James! Fuck me with your huge cock!"

I heeded her request, and began thrusting deep within her. She was tight, wet, hot, amazing, everything the perfect pussy should be. Her cries of passion were loud and enthusiastic, encouraging me to keep slamming my cock deep within her.

Beads of perspiration coated both of our faces when I slid out and suggested we change positions. "Lie on your back," I suggested, and she quickly complied. I positioned myself above her and swiftly penetrated her once more, this time in the missionary position.

In retrospect, being able to see her face and look her in the eyes while fucking her was even better than fucking her tight little body from behind. I sucked upon her pink nipples as my cock thrust deep in her pussy. I was amazed at my own stamina, but was motivated to hold out as long as I could, pace myself, really impress this woman.

My effort was rewarded when suddenly Kate cried out, her hands clutching my back and her pussy squeezing my cock. "Oh god!" she cried. "Oh my god!"

The extra heat and tightness of her orgasm pushed me over the edge. I grunted loudly and thrust deeply just as my own orgasm began, my cock pulsing as I came huge.

After a couple minutes of silence I sat up and looked her in the eye, my cock still inside her and mostly hard. "I still can't believe I just fucked the Kate Bosworth," I said, finally allowing my star-struck feelings to show.

"And you fucked her very well," she replied with another perfect smile.

Neither of us slept much that night, as we essentially fucked the night away. I rose to the occasion five times in all, a feat that certainly impressed my young, nubile lover.

We held each other in the dim glow of the early morning sun. "I have to admit," Kate offered, "I do really enjoy messing around with "normal", non-famous guys."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well, for starters, you're so... exuberant. It's as if you're fucking a goddess, and I won't lie, it's nice to feel like I am one."

I chuckled and stroked her hair tenderly. "Why else?"

"Aside from the great sex, I have to admit, the lack of tabloid attention is nice too," Kate told me.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yes. If I had left that party with someone famous it would have become a tabloid story. But frankly, with you, most people wouldn't believe it, or else wouldn't care," she told me.

"I can see that. I'm just not that interesting."

"Oh hush," Kate scolded me. "You're obviously quite interesting, not to mention fetching. And you do fuck like a god."

"Well thank you, I do aim to please," I replied.

"And please you do. I'm going to have to ask you to leave however. I have things to do today. I'll call you a cab."

Later, I gave Kate my number, but she didn't reciprocate. She did give me a fond hug and peck on the lips goodbye as I left her house, thanking me for a wonderful night.

I did tell Gwen about my evening, but asked her not to tell her sister. Gwen listened to the story eagerly, pumping me for details, far more than she usually did about my sex life. She was clearly excited for me, and got a bit of a vicarious thrill listening to my tale.

I told a few other close friends that I got lucky that weekend, but didn't say who, aside from "this hot blonde girl named Kate." I did have a little fun and even described her as looking a lot like Kate Bosworth to a friend who wanted detailed physical information.

Kate never did call me back. It obviously was a one time fling for her, and I'm ok with that. I had a lot of fun, and a great memory as a result of the night we spent together, the night I screwed a famous actress.

JamesSD
JamesSD
295 Followers
12