Megan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djubre666
djubre666
174 Followers

"I'm sorry; I broke your toy, John. I just got carried away watching my thighs grow. Do you like how big they can get? Can you imagine what thighs larger than your chest are capable of? I can actually squat 2500 pounds. So John, still want a piece of this ass," she said lowering the entire mass and walking over John knocking him down with her thigh. Obviously she had noticed our conversation earlier. Swaying her hips she walked over to the bench, the 600-pound weight still in place. The room air was now thick with Megan's excitement; it was like a living thing holding all the onlookers in its grasp.

"Let me show you something else; you wanted to know if I can curl 180 pounds. How much did you say was on the bench, 600 pounds?" She said, sitting astride the bench her hand closing on the 600 pounds weight.

"Do you think you are man enough for me?" she growled curling the 600-pound weight into her breast. I could see she was now really horny. She started gyrating her hips against each other not noticing that she bent and destroyed the thin metal frame of the bench underneath her.

Having such control over these tiny people, now mental as well as physical, drove her to a massive orgasm, and an ear splitting shriek of pleasure pierced the room. As one, all of the remaining viewers, including John orgasmed and fell unconscious, continuing to shudder from orgasm even while unconscious. I also came, hard, and I could barely speak from excitement but I was exposed enough to Megan before to remain conscious.

"Mhmm... Tiny," she said turning to me and fixing me with her gaze.

"So, how do you like my muscles now, do you like what they can do? All this power is just for you," walking towards me, the weight still in her hand. Her other hand was lifting her breast up, pinching her nipple and licking it with her endless tongue.

"Oh god, I love this. I never knew I could have such an effect on people. Did you see how they were following my every movement. This makes me so horny I can barely think straight. I hope you've had your rest because I cannot wait any-more. Having such power over these tiny people... it's incredible. Look," she said, walking over to a girl who was just waking up.

"Hey little one, want to feel my powerful body?" she asked, placing her massive arm in front of the little nodding girl. Megan's arm alone was bigger than her entire body. The sight made the girl ecstatic and she wrapped her arms and legs around Megan's arm rubbing her body along it. As Megan tensed the muscle spreading the girls limbs, she came violently, shaking.

"Ooohhh..." Megan moaned shaking the girl off, "this is making me so horny, and it's all thanks to you, Tiny. So, what do you say: do you want to rest more, or do you want my massive powerfully body all for yourself? I can suck, fuck and ride your little body until there is nothing left, she says licking her lips...

I was speechless, but my erection was as hard as ever; all 18" threatening to tear my pants apart.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said lifting me to her height, forcing her tongue down my mouth and walking over to the dressing room, knocking over some heavy machinery along the way not really caring.

***

The dressing room was one large 9-foot high white tiled room separated into shower and dressing area by 7-foot walls. Lined along the walls were the classic dressing closets, and wooden benches.

Megan was in a hurry, and hit the door-frame with her shoulder so hard I thought the wall would come off. I saw her kick the door closed behind her with such force that they broke along the middle. She wasted no time lowering me onto the wooden bench, tearing my clothes away and impaling herself quickly on my cock.

Shudders passed through both of our bodies as we connected after all the sexual tension before. Megan rolled her hips over me, the bench breaking as soon as she let a part of her weight push against me.

Megan placed her knees next to my head; my entire torso was hidden by her massive thighs. She ground me into the concrete until we both came. The overpowering sexual presence that Megan was now exerting made sure that my erection grew right back almost before I even stopped cumming.

"Tinnyy... already..." she purred ecstatically, feeling me grow inside of her. "Ohhhh... god I love you.... I love feeling you grow inside of meee... aaahh!" She came explosively once more from feeling me grow inside.

"Ohh... Tiny, you must have really liked my training session. Hold on a second."

She ran out to return with two massive barbells. "These 250-pounders were the biggest I could find, you know I can lift much more, but as these are twice your weight I think they'll be enough to show off for my big man. I want to ride you while smashing 500 pounds of steel against my chest. That way you'll have over half a ton of pure lust on top of you. Here try them to see how heavy they are."

I could barely lift one half of the weight slightly of the ground; there was no way I could lift the whole thing, and she could lift over twice that with one arm!

She smiled, gently pushing me to the floor, positioned herself on top of me again and continued grinding into me while pumping the massive weights, one in each hand, bouncing them off her massive breasts.

"Ooohh Tiny, I feel like I could move a mountain with you next to me."

It didn't take long for me to explode violently; Megan followed soon after, dropping the two weights to the floor next to my head where they dug into the tiles breaking them. Her brutal muscles glistening with sweat above and around me. I was hard again right back inside of her.

"Oohhhhh yess Tiny, yes! I fucking adore you, little man! I hope you can survive this," she screamed standing up and slamming me into the 7-foot separating wall. Having me grow three times inside of her made her beyond horny. She gripped the top of the wall pounding me against it. My head was buried between her massive mammaries. I could see her fingers digging into the tiled wall, crumbling it in her passion.

The air was filled with the dull sound of her thighs smacking against the wall, and Megan's screams. I reached out my hand hugging the giant swaying breasts, finding Megan's brutal arm, feeling it tense as she tore of a large chunk of the wall, and feeling the endless power in her thigh... and came again.

The effort of another erection was too much for me, and I started slipping in and out of consciousness. My erection was still hard, responding to Megan's endless lust even without me being conscious.

Megan didn't notice my unconsciousness; she continued to blindly slam her weight against the wall, finally knocking it over.

The rest was like watching a movie; everything was happening to me, but I had no control over my body. First I started shaking violently, then foaming white at the mouth; that's when Megan noticed. She was not panicky, asking me if I was OK. I couldn't do anything but stare stupidly at her. A few moments later and everything turned dark.

djubre666
djubre666
174 Followers
12