Mellow Yellow Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a boy. We're giving him a Vietnamese name, Cadeo. There weren't any complications and Melinda and Cadeo are doing well."

"Congratulations Mr. Miskeivitch. I'm so happy that Mrs. Tran is OK. I really love her like a sister."

"I know that. So, why have we been having this affair if you love Melinda so much."

"I do it out of love for the both of you. Mrs. Tran couldn't make love to you so I was helping you both. Now we must go back to the way things were."

There was finality and resolve in Vanessa's words. It was a new experience for me. Women in the past dumped me because their boyfriend was back in town. I had never been dumped because my wife was back in town. I always hated getting dumped so I tried to convince Vanessa to make love to me one more time.

"I don't want it to go back right away. I want to make love to you one more time. Come on upstairs with me. I want to make love to you for one last time and I want to do it in our bed."

After snooping on and screwing Vanessa for so long, I think I became a good judge of her character. Her stubborn resolve melted and she let me take her hand. Vanessa admired Melinda so much that she had to fuck me in the same bed as Melinda. I knew that the kinkiness of the situation was too much for the nanny to pass up. I'll be frank with you; screwing Vanessa in our bed appealed to my kinky side as well.

Just before Vanessa was about to crawl stark naked into bed, I stopped her and gave her one of Melinda's Chinese dragon pattern pajamas to put on.

"If all you've been doing is just substituting for Melinda, you've got to do it right. Put this on."

Vanessa took the pajamas and put them on with a slightly guilty look on her face. We both got under the covers from opposite sides of the bed, the way married couples always do. Vanessa just lay there for a minute. She seemed to be trying to sense and absorb Melinda's presence. Slowly, Vanessa's face took on the same sly smile as Melinda had whenever she has horny. Whatever works, I thought. Vanessa's eyes popped open.

"It's so cold here. How can Mrs. Tran stand it?"

"She uses me to warm up. That's why people get married. Now, come over to my side and I'll warm you up the same way I warm up Melinda."

Vanessa eagerly slid over to my side and cuddled up to me with her back to me. I put my arms around her and started to kiss her shoulder. Vanessa began to breathe deeply as I caressed her body over Melinda's pajamas. I don't know what came over me at that moment but I said, "Melinda, I've missed you so much." To my surprise, Vanessa responded "I've missed you too, Paul." That was the only time that Vanessa ever called me by my first name. Not only that, she said my name exactly the same way that Melinda did when we were screwing.

I put both my hands under the pajama top and cupped my hands on Vanessa's tits. To my surprise, she responded exactly as Melinda did with some sighing. I gently ran Vanessa's nipples between my fingers and Vanessa sighed some more: "That's so good Paul." I buried my nose in Vanessa's hair. She had started using Melinda's shampoo.

I then kissed Vanessa's shoulderblades while I was holding both her tits in my hands, just like I did to Melinda. Vanessa gave out high-pitched sighs just like Melinda did. I agree that this was sick, fucking another woman while my wife was in the hospital, having just given birth. Sick as I now realize it was, at the time, it was one of the most exciting fucks of my life. As a result, I had such a woodie that I had to take my pajama bottoms off to make some room. At the same time, I pulled down Vanessa's bottoms to mid-thigh and poked my dick between her thighs from the back. Yes, it was wet and, yes, it was just what I would do to Melinda

I had one hand on Vanessa's tit, one hand caressing her hip and stomach and my dick between her thighs. Vanessa was going wild from all this action. She reached down to play with herself but I caught her hand.

"That's my job. Melinda always lets me play with her first."

"Oh yes, Paul. Play with me. You have such gentle hands. You can play me like I'm a violin"

That was what Melinda would say. Vanessa was playing Melinda like an actress and I was playing Melinda/Vanessa like a violin. I reached down and caressed Vanessa's wet mound. Vanessa raised a leg and I took advantage of the space to part Vanessa's outer lips. I let my finger slide slowly up between her inner lips just to the side of her clitoris. Vanessa gave out a long "Ohhhhh." Then I went back and brought my finger up again and again, a little faster each time. Vanessa's "ohs" came faster and faster. That's how Melinda liked her finger jobs and Vanessa was reacting exactly the same way. When Vanessa came, only then did I finger the top of the clitoris, and very gently to keep her going.

I then grabbed my dick with one hand from the back and parted Vanessa with the other hand from the front. I pushed my dick in very slowly, enjoying Vanessa's wetness and tightness. "Now you can play with yourself if you want." Vanessa just let me continue until I was in as far as I could get in this position. Then Vanessa started to play with herself and I could feel her begin to tighten up inside. The combination of tighter than tight brown cunt and Vanessa's moans of enjoyment meant that I couldn't take it any more and I came as well.

We just lay there as my dick softened and finally plopped out and hung limp. Since I wasn't in very far plus having shot off bucketsful, Vanessa's fanny quickly became sticky and soaked. Vanessa sat up, leaving a big stain on the bed.

"I want all of that big dick of yours. I want to fuck you horsy style."

"But Melinda my love. My dick is soft now. Can you make me hard again?"

I had to push the envelope and make Vanessa suck dick, even if she didn't like it. I had to see if she was really into the role playing. Vanessa hesitated, as I expected, and then she took my dick in her mouth, sperm and all, for the first time in our affair, the same way as Melinda. Vanessa had a hidden talent for sucking dick as she was gentle but relentless. In no time I was hard and she was on top of me.

Vanessa took my dick in one hand and inserted it in her cunt with a squishy sound. All the liquid provided super lubrication. I felt myself sliding inside, Vanessa tightly enclosing my dick, yet without effort or strain. Vanessa's wet bum cheeks rested on my hips and the tip of my dick hit the end of her cunt. Vanessa grunted and raised herself a little. Then she dropped on me again, thrusting my dick to the end. Vanessa then rapidly raised herself and dropped again and again. She had gotten to the short strokes already and no way was I even close to coming. Vanessa rode me like she was on a bull at the Calgary Stampede. This time, she came with a scream that I was sure would wake up the children.

Vanessa looked at me and said, "I hope you came. I'm exhausted."

"No I didn't. But the real Melinda wouldn't give up until her man was truly well fucked."

Vanessa started again bouncing up and down but I detected more grinding on my dick this time. It kind of reminded me of things Mrs. Nguyen, the old Saigon whore, would do to me. This time, Vanessa was doing it just for my pleasure, as would Melinda, I kept reminding her. Then, the strangest thing happened. Vanessa started stroking her pussy and she got into the fuck again. With Vanessa having fun and tightening up, I finally came again. This time my dick softened quickly and fell out.

Vanessa just rolled off me and rolled over and fell asleep. I thought it was just guys who did that. As I dropped off to sleep on my side of the bed, I thought that was the only time that Vanessa was really being herself, not applying theoretical knowledge of sex. It was the only time I seemed to connect with the inner Vanessa. How could that be, when she wasn't playing herself but role playing as Melinda? I fell asleep trying to resolve this logical disconnect. Probably I will never understand women, never mind Vanessa.

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone in the bed and Vanessa was already downstairs making breakfast for the children. I came down dressed in my pajamas and Vanessa put my breakfast in front of me without a word. The only thing she said was that I shouldn't use too much water in the shower because she wanted to do laundry. Mrs. Tran should have a clean bed to sleep in. The message I got was that she didn't trust me to clean up all the pecker tracks I had left on the sheets and the pajamas.

I agree that that last fuck was really sick, especially what I did. Until then, it was Vanessa who seduced me. Of course, that doesn't make me a hero but this time I seduced Vanessa. Furthermore, I shamelessly used the woman I love, Melinda to unlock Vanessa's pants. After that, I was so ashamed of myself that I was just as happy that Vanessa wanted to finish the affair.

I wondered how Vanessa and I could get along in the same house when Melinda came home with Cadeo. Vanessa hardly even glanced in my direction. It wasn't too hard for her to ignore me because Vanessa just threw herself into her work. Vanessa was the cook, cleaning lady and security guard for Melinda's visitors. She treated Melinda like royalty, leaving Melinda to breast-feed Cadeo, change diapers and generally comfort him when he was cranky. In fact, Vanessa would have been mother in addition to her other duties if Melinda wasn't nursing the new arrival.

I felt neglected when Melinda brought Cadeo home. I put it down to the usual neglect that a father gets when there's a new baby around. In addition, I was losing Vanessa. At first I thought that it was just that Vanessa was busier than usual. I still felt like poking Filipina brown beaver but I never could get Vanessa alone long enough for even a quickie.

The Sunday after Melinda and Cadeo came home, Vanessa announced that she had enough of "Hail Mary" in Polish and was going to church with her other Filipina nanny friends. That's one confession that must have taken an hour for the priest to download. Proclaiming she was returning to her church was Vanessa's way of telling me that our affair was over. With apologies to Paul Simon, now I knew 51 Ways to Say Goodbye to Your Lover.

OK, so I fucked the Nanny. And, I got away with it, didn't I? After all, Vanessa never said a word about it and even tried to avoid being with me. Melinda never implied that there was anything going on between Vanessa and me while she was pregnant. She never even said one word about how my productivity on my contracts dropped in those six months. Just to be absolutely sure, I fired up my snooper to monitor both Melinda and Vanessa. When Melinda wrote to Susan Wu, she never asked Susan's advice about what to do with a philandering husband. I even bought a Tagalog/English dictionary to figure out what Vanessa was writing home to her family. I never once saw in her letters the Tagalog word for fuck.

It looked like I had gotten away cleanly with an affair. The wife doesn't seem suspicious and the ex-lover wasn't vengeful. I was feeling pretty good about life in general until little signs started popping up that Melinda knew what was going on between Vanessa and me. What's more, I think Melinda probably approved and maybe even encouraged Vanessa.

The first indication I had that I didn't get away with it was the night Melinda came home with the baby. After previous pregnancies, Melinda would always oblige me with blowjobs while she was healing. When she came home with our three other children, Melinda would be on my dick like it was a lollipop the first time we would go to bed. Between licks, Melinda would ask my dick, "Did you miss me? Were you lonely?" Stuff like that. After Cadeo was born, Melinda didn't ask one question, as if it was obvious my dick hadn't been lonely. The strangest thing this time was that Melinda didn't start the blowjob until she had thoroughly looked my dick over. The way she did it was like it had been loaned out and she wanted to be sure it came back in good condition. Remember when your father let you take out the family car alone? Remember how he inspected the car for scratches on the paint or pecker tracks on the upholstery? That's the kind of inspection that Melinda gave my dick. It was strange.

Then, I began noticing other little things. Before I started fucking Vanessa, Melinda and Vanessa would have these woman-to-woman conversations and they wouldn't stop talking if I came into the room. In fact, I had a hard time to interrupt and ask my question. After Melinda came back from the hospital, I would find them talking about the children and the baby mostly. Sometimes, I would find them in a low conversation that stopped as soon as I came into the room. Then they wouldn't resume until I left. Now I'm beginning to think that they were comparing notes on my sexual care and feeding. Was Melinda trying to find out if I was better to Vanessa than I was with her?

Next, I realized that Vanessa wasn't watching us anymore. I was leaving the door open every night but I never spotted the nanny in the doorway again. Tanya confirmed that Vanessa had left her post in the hallway in a rather embarrassing way. She came into our room one night complaining that she had a sore throat, just as Mommy was about to demonstrate her Deep Throat. That was annoying enough but it was Vanessa that really annoyed me. Hadn't Vanessa promised that everything would go back to the way it was before our affair?

The strangest thing that happened was, during the last months of her contract with us, Vanessa started to visibly show she was pregnant. Neither Melinda nor Vanessa ever mentioned the nanny's "condition." Both women just went about their business as if everything was normal. The timing makes me positive that I'm the father. Who else could it be? After our affair ended, Vanessa never went out, so I'm quite sure that she wasn't screwing anyone else. I never put on any rubber when I fucked Vanessa because I just assumed that, being a nurse, she knew all about birth control pills. What did she tell her family when she returned to the Philippines and produced a Eurasian baby?

So, I am coming more and more to the conclusion that Melinda knew and maybe even approved. Melinda told me that it was no big deal in China or Vietnam for a man to take a concubine or "young wife." Her father never had one but her rich friends had to call some bimbo no older than they were, Mother. Maybe that's the reason; then again, maybe it isn't.

Maybe Melinda also encouraged Vanessa's voyeurism so she could get pregnant again. Did Melinda know that I was getting off by being watched and that was a good way to get fucked more often? Maybe she knew right from the start that Vanessa, despite her virginity, was curious about sex. Probably, she told Vanessa when she could watch us on the couch in the TV room having some tail.

All this ambiguity is just driving me crazy. I can't ask Melinda if she knew that I was fucking Vanessa when she was pregnant. I would lose face because I wasn't faithful. If Melinda didn't know, she would lose face because she couldn't figure out what was going on. If she did know, she would also lose face because she set me up with Vanessa, against Western moral values. Since I can't find out for sure what Melinda did or what she knows, I am left trying to fathom why Melinda did what I think she did. Probably, I'll never find out. That's why I love Melinda. She can play the inscrutable oriental to the limit, plus she's a female. So, who can understand a woman? Melinda gives me 110% woman.

12