All Comments on 'Melvin's Magic Love Juice Ch. 06'

by 100 Angry Bananas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just love the Melvin series...

Just love the Melvin series... when does he get to turn on his charm on the witch and get to fuck her ?

Huckleman2000Huckleman2000over 19 years ago
Just excellent!

I really want to produce "Melvin! The Musical", LOL. In the 70's, there were a few porno musicals on film. The X-Rated Cinderella is one I remember - Cinderella had a magical "snapping" pussy. She spent her days in the basement pedaling a machine that powered dual corn-cob dildoes for the evil lesbian stepsisters in the room above. Clearly, Mr. Bananas has an imagination just as wonderfully perverted, and it would be a shame to limit his vision to short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love the series....

...but what's with the new condition about the 1 of 2 choices he has to make? Sounds a bit 'fishy' to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

I'm loving this series. Eager to read part 7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent HOT tale!

Melvin's Magic Potion has the making of an incredible read! Thank you for sharing your talent - for I'm enjoying every chapter!

JR Parz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the Leprechauns

LOL! I laughted so hard a the leprechauns. Especially the one at the end. Loved the rest of the chapter too. Just as hot as the rest.

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was reading a novel before I glanced at this series; now I'm reading this series and glancing at my novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous