Menage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

Except for her fully developed breasts and generously proportioned hips, when she at last rose from her bath Lily looked a freshly scrubbed child. A healthy pink glow radiated from her flesh as she stood to be toweled dry by Carol. After drying her, Carol had Lily lean forward over the sink and spread in her legs so that she could she rub a soothing lotion into the tender skin of her freshly shaved vulva, at the same time giving herself the opportunity to examine, and covertly fondle, the delicate flesh which she had just depilated. Never before had Carol seen this portion of the female anatomy in such intimate detail, and she was struck by its resemblance to the folded petals of some exotic flower about to burst forth into bloom. After Lily's labia had absorbed the lotion, Carol moved on, spreading lotion over the rest of her body until it shone like a wooden sculpture which had been lovingly polished by its creator.

It was clear to Carol that Lily was pleased by the image she saw of herself reflected in the bathroom mirror, an observation which made her think that this might be a good moment to introduce Lily to some the equipment which she had bought. Not wanting to push her luck too far, she decided to start with a one of the milder forms of restraint which she had planned for Lily. Namely, after leading Lily into the living room, she brought out a large, inflated ball of the sort which is often found at fitness centers. However, this ball was larger than usual. In addition, attached to it were strategically placed straps: a pair for the wrists, a pair for the ankles, and, halfway between these, a pair to which was connected a wide belt. Assuming that it was what was expected of her, Lily placed her tummy on the top of the ball. However, this was not Carol's intent. Grabbing her at the waist, Carol rolled Lily over so that she was draped backwards over the ball. After attaching Lily's wrists and arms, Carol circled the belt around her waist. Employing the mechanical advantage afforded by a small winch embedded in the buckle, she tugged on the belt until Lily, gasping for breath, had a wasp waist with her normally flat belly bulging below and her pubis tipped forward so that her denuded vulva peeked out between her tractioned thighs.

As Lily was to learn, when it came to her body, there were a significant differences between the effects which Bob and Carol wanted to achieve. Being an athlete himself, Bob wanted to develop the athletic potential of her body with an emphasis on what athletic feats she, with her female anatomy, could perform as opposed to those for which his masculine anatomy was better adapted. Thus, his goal was to strengthen and limber her body so that it could withstand the demands he put upon it. Although Carol also appreciated its strength and flexibility, her primary interest in Lily's body was its aesthetic more than its athletic potential. Rather than the sweaty, physically active routines through which Bob put her, Carol was more inclined to make her body achieve a goal which entailed having her body remain static even though it was under duress.

Carol's inclinations were typified by her response to the sight of Lily's body espaliered against the ball. Standing by Lily's side, she brushed her hand back and forth over the bulging surface of Lily's abdomen, applying just enough pressure to ruffle the silky hairs which she had purposefully left there. Normally her touch would have been too light to register on Lily's consciousness. However, in its distended state, Lily's belly was hypersensitive, and so Carol's touch was more than sufficient stimulus to make her belly quiver with each insidiously tantalizing stroke. Knowing that each quiver meant that Lily's abdominal muscles were contracting against the belt binding them, when Carol saw that Lily's response to her brushing began to diminish, she let her hand drift lower until she was applying the same stimulation to Lily's vulnerable vulva. Her change of target produced the desired effect, causing Lily to renew her efforts and flex her entire belly in a vain attempt to win greater satisfaction from Carol's ephemeral touch.

For the first time in their relations, what Carol was doing to Lily's body was completely unambiguous in its implications: she was intentionally arousing Lily sexually. Previously it had been possible for Lily to assign other interpretations to Carol's manipulation of her body, but now it was not. However Lily was in no state to devote a lot of thought to the implications, as opposed to the reality, of Carol's caresses. All that she knew was that nobody, neither male nor female, had ever produced in her the sensations which Carol was eliciting. Immobilized as she was, her body was left with only two ways to respond. One was for her tummy to continue fighting its constraints, and the other was for her labia to spread so that her clitoris could receive the attention it ardently craved. Carol was well aware of Lily's predicament and had every intention of allowing her the sexual release which would bring it to an end. On the other hand, she had no intention of doing so before she had extracted for herself all the pleasure she could get from Lily's torment. She loved watching the undulations of Lily's lower belly, and she was captivated by the blooming of the flower whose closed petals she had admired earlier. Thus, with diabolical cunning, she carefully controlled Lily's progress toward orgasm, forcing her to earn every step along the way and only at the moment of climax providing Lily's fully exposed clitoris the attention for which it had been begging ever since it emerged from its hiding place.

Carol left Lily attached to the ball until the final orgasmic spasm had wracked her body and she lay exhausted in her bonds. Fearing that Lily would catch a cold, she first fetched a towel to wipe away the pools of sweat which had accumulated and only then released Lily from the bed on which her torment had been transformed into ecstasy. Having witnessed Lily's response to her time on the ball, Carol needed no further proof that she correctly understood what Lily's sexual requirements and knew how to satisfy them.

During the weeks which followed, Carol devised various methods of controlling Lily's body in ways which would give them mutual pleasure. Some of these were quiet subtle and simply required Lily to hold a pose in which one or another portion of her body was brought into appealing relief. Carol particularly favored poses which drew attention to Lily's breasts. Lily's breasts were attractive in essentially any position, but Carol was disappointed that, unless they were provided constant stimulation, her nipples refused to remain erect. With the hope that she could correct this flaw, Carol initiated a training program of her own, one which was aimed at altering Lily's body in a way which Bob had not considered. Each night Carol made Lily spend half an hour having her nipples elongated by nipples pumps which she had bought for that purpose. In addition, Carol prohibited Lily from wearing a bra, and each morning before Lily left for work, Carol would raise her blouse and tease her nipples until they stood out like miniature soldiers. When she had them at rigid attention, Carol would capture them in a pair of nipple rings which prevented them from receding until she released them in that evening. Although progress was slower than Carol wished, Lily's nipples did respond to this regimen and, much to Carol's satisfaction, would stay erect for longer and longer periods of time.

Conclusion: Throughout this period, Lily regularly met with Bob at the gym twice a week. Understandably reluctant to have him see her shaved pubis, Lily resisted Bob's attempts to have her exercise in the nude. Having never made her do anything without first obtaining her consent, Bob did not insist. On the other hand, he could not help being curious about Lily's new found modesty, and one day decided to inquire her about its origin. Because answering it would necessitate revealing to him the intimacy of her and Carol's relations, Lily was embarrassed and befuddled by his question. However, in the end, she saw no alternative to telling him, at least in a slightly expurgated form, about the games she and Carol had been playing. Perhaps because he had already seen Carol's fascination with Lily's body and with the paces through which he put it, nothing Lily told him came as too much of a shock. He had not given it a lot of thought, but he had long suspected that the two of them engaged in some sort of sexual activity together, and to have this suspicion confirmed did not bother him. His own interest in Lily's body did not include giving it sexual satisfaction, and so he was glad, even relieved, to learn that it was getting that satisfaction from another source.

When Lily told Carol that she had divulged their secret to Bob, Carol was far less disturbed than Lily had feared. Indeed, much to Lily's surprise and chagrin, Carol's response was to suggest that they invite Bob to participate in one of their games. Even though she had put her body at Bob's disposal so often that he was well acquainted with all its secrets, Lily hesitated to have the two halves of her sex life brought together in this way. What bothered her particularly was the idea of Bob watching her brought to orgasm. Lily did not mind, and even enjoyed, having him watch her suffer, but, in a strange sense she could not have articulated, her suffering at his hands had always been an expression of her own mastery over her body. Having him see her loosing control and on the verge of orgasm was an entirely different matter, one which she was loath to confront. Carol could sympathize with Lily's reluctance to confuse what had been distinct aspects of her sexual life. On the other hand, she liked the idea too much to not push it and, by mobilizing all her considerable persuasive powers, eventually got Lily's permission to invite Bob.

On the evening of Bob's visit, Carol subjected Lily's body to a scrupulous cleansing, which included the re-removal any body hair which offended her sensibilities. She then brought Lily into the bedroom, where she spent more than an hour preparing her body for exhibition. When Bob arrived, Carol ushered him into the living room. Except for a large cushion at its center, the living room was dimly lit. The cushion, which was dramatically lit by a spotlight of the sort used on a stage set, was clearly intended to be the center of attention, a fact which was emphasized by the position of two armchairs, which had been carefully arranged so that their occupants would have an unobstructed view of whatever was placed on the cushion. After having Bob sit in one of the chairs and providing him with a drink, Carol excused herself and disappeared into the bedroom.

When Carol reappeared, she was accompanied by Lily, who was wearing a diaphanous robe which afforded a deliciously tempting hint of what it pretended to conceal. After leading her into the spotlight, Carol retreated behind Lily. Gripping her by the hips, Carol turned Lily back and forth, much the way a sculptress might when displaying her latest sculpture. Once Bob had had ample opportunity to appreciate her creation clothed, Carol brought her hands up to the neckline of Lily's robe, untied the string which had been holding it closed, and let the robe slither to the floor. Although he had frequently seen Lily's naked body, Bob had never seen its natural attributes presented as they were now. Not only did her body glow wherever the light struck it, but each smooth contour was enhanced by the play of the shadows where the light did not reach. In addition, Carol had painted Lily's areolae with a ruby red pigment which made them appear much larger than normal and highlighted her nipples, which she had painted a robin's egg blue. Shortly after she revealed Lily's nakedness, Carol placed her hands on Lily's shoulders and used them to guide her to a kneeling position at the center of the cushion. Moving to face Lily, Carol ordered Lily to spread her thighs until her buttock was resting on the cushion and her legs curled out on either side. Carol always enjoyed Lily in this pose. Not only did it bring her crotch into prominence, Carol liked knowing that it put a constant strain on Lily's groin, a strain made visible by a pleasing twitching of the muscles and tendons on the inner sides of her upper thighs. As a final touch before taking her seat next to Bob, Carol made Lily raise her arms to her sides, with her upper arms horizontal and her lower arms vertical to the floor, one pointing up and the other down.

The pose which Carol chose for her seemed to tap into an innate understanding which Lily had inherited from her Asian ancestors. Had she been on display in a museum, surrounded by South Asian statuary, she would not have looked in the least out of place. With her strong torso tapering to her slim waist from which her firm belly swelled in a pleasingly disciplined curve which melded into her generous hips, she was a match for any idealized representations of Asian femininity which had ever been sculpted. Perfectly complementing the beauty of her body was the expression on her face, on which had appeared an enigmatic smile, giving it an aura of sublime composure. Somewhat incongruous with the tranquility above it was Lily's shaved vulva, which, being thrust forward by the way she was seated on her haunches, appeared to be demanding attention. Had it not been for the absence of pubic hair, its presence would have seemed obscene and thereby detracted from the rest of the image. However, devoid of pubic hair, there was something marvelously innocent about this intricately formed pouch of flesh, which an observer might think had been added as a flourish by the artist, not knowing how else to bring her creation to a state of perfection.

Seated in their armchairs, both Carol and Bob feasted their eyes on the image before them. Accustomed to seeing Lily's body in the throes of intense exercise, Bob was surprised to realize just how enticing it could be in a passive pose. Acting like an art connoisseur anxious to display a cherished acquisition to an appreciative audience, Carol rose and knelt down behind Lily. Reaching under Lily's raised arms, she cupped Lily's breasts in her hands, lifting them toward Bob as she demonstrated their buoyancy and extolled the luxurious smoothness of their complexion. Inviting him to come forward, she called his attention to Lily's nipples, which, at least in part due to their training, stood out proudly from her breasts. To emphasize her point, she invited Bob to come forward so that he could sample their rigidity for himself. Heretofore, Bob had never handled Lily's body in such a manner. He had bent it into all sorts of contorted shapes, prodding it, stretching it, but not caressing it. Thus, when he took her nipples between his fingers and gently rolled them back and forth, his face reflected the sort delight and wonder which a child has when presented with a new toy. Seeing his pleasure, Carol replaced her own hands with Bob's on Lily's breasts, giving him a tactile demonstration of the attributes about which she had been telling him.

All this time Lily knew that she was expected to remain passive and maintain her pose, a requirement which was becoming increasingly difficult for her to satisfy. For one thing, her arms were beginning to tire and had started to tremble. Secondly, but just as important, Carol and Bob's fondling of her breasts fueled the sexual excitement which had been growing ever since Carol began preparing her for Bob's visit. Her face and demeanor may have appeared composed, but they belied the turmoil which she felt. Aware of Lily's problems and wanting this to be an experience which Lily would remember with pleasure and want to repeat, Carol told Lily to lower her arms and cross them behind her back so each hand was grasping the elbow of the opposite arm. Carol next moved from her kneeling position to a sitting position further behind Lily. Once she had made herself comfortable, Carol placed her hands on Lily's shoulder and tipped her backward until Lily's head came to rest in her lap. Because Lily's legs were still folded, her body was drawn into the shape of a tightly strung bow. Her stomach arched over her hips, which had spread so that her pubis had become completely revealed and exquisitely vulnerable. Presented with Lily's gaping vulva, Bob allowed his instincts to guide him as reached forward and ran his fingers up and down the silken surface of Lily's spreading labia. When she felt Bob's fingers breach the entrance to her vagina, Lily responded by raising her buttock and twisting her lower body back and forth in what Bob interpreted as an attempt to escape his invasion. Seeing Bob's concern, Carol assured him that what he correctly interpreted as torment was a torment which Lily craved and wanted to have him continue inflicting on her. Emboldened by Carol's words, Bob renewed and increased his probing, stoking the fire which Lily was more than willing to have consume her. When Lily's inevitable orgasm arrived, Carol grasped Lily's breasts and used them to prevent Lily from interrupting the stimulation which Bob was providing, forcing her to remain open and available until the final wave of ecstasy had passed.

Thus ended the first of many evenings which Carol, Lily, and Bob were to spend in each others company.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12